Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does anyone else like wetting both clothes and diapers, but have no interest in AB or ageplay of any kind?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just curious if there is anyone else.

100%! I started using diapers because of my overactive bladder, but it quickly developed into a fetish and now I love peeing in diapers. I don’t really find much pleasure in ageplay, it kind of makes

Absolutely 100% the same. Clothes and diapers — both different, and both great. But it’s a grown-up sexual act for me, and that’s what I find hot about it.

yes. i love wetting pants and i have to wear diapers in public cause im the type who cant hold it long and will have full on accidents if there isnt a restroom nearby so its just easier to go in the diaper and not even both finding a bathroom. fave place to wear a diaper is the movies cause i can just sit there and wet it and not have to worry about getting the seat wet. wetting my diaper in a movie theater is the best.no one else knows im doing something naughty  why pee in toilets when you can pee in a diaper or at home in your pants/panties

I wear nappies and plastic pants only for the masochistic aspects - not being able to use a toilet, having to wear a wet nappy if I can't hold out, being able to be tied up or otherwise restrained for long periods of time.  My only interest in wearing a romper would be so I can't take the nappy off or play with myself, and I wouldn't associate a lockable canvas, leather or rubber romper with age-play.  🙂

Yes, I enjoy wearing thick, plastic covered adult diapers and wetting them several times throughout the day/night until they are soaked. It makes them thick and heavy between my legs and it’s fun to sometimes wet them until the diaper leaks onto my jeans. Would love to mutually share that experience with a woman of like mind and desires. The thought of passionately kissing and cuddling each other tightly, while we are both so wet and comfy together, is so sexy. To make passionate love while in that physical and mental state of mind would fulfill my ultimate fantasy (and hopefully hers too)! However, I have no interest in the AB aspect.  But, i would try it if my girl likes to be babied… nothing ventured, nothing gained. Right? 😉

Another yay for wet diapers / clothing.. but a nay for AB play.

For me it is all about the physical feeling. Wetting clothes feels nice, but quickly gets cold.. diapers continue to swell and form a tight snug compartment around my you-know-what… feels amazing. It stays warm, and before changing, it is almost mandatory to play in the warm squishiness. Glorious.

I must also add that I have no issue with the AB side of things.. if that’s what floats your boat… 

x

Absolutely. I just love to wet some my clothes and sometimes I use a diaper, but just for the comfort, feeling and easyness. But ageplay doesn't really appeal to me. 

Even in videos I just like the casualty but not the "daddy..." stuff.

And videos with "had an accident in my diapers" I don't get, too, that's the purpose of those things 😀