Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

if i had only two options

On 8/2/2022 at 9:17 PM, Cristiano97 said:

I recently had a thought about unavoidable public accidents, whether you are traveling on public transport or you are in a public place like a park or a room with people around and you have a 100% chance of having to pee without any chance to escape from there or to have a bathroom nearby. then what would they do:

- Pee my pants and let everyone see it: removing the option that it happens in a dark place or that you wear dark-colored pants that do not show that you peed, that you simply pee standing in front of many unknown people and having to face a I come home with wet pants and a big stain on the front and back.

- Lower my pants in public and urinate freely: removing the obvious that exhibitionism is illegal (or at least in some countries it is not even a reason for a fine) that you start filtering and that regardless of whether you should lower your zipper or your pants and that everyone watch you squat with your butt in the air and pee on the floor while everyone watches you.

what do you choose? I choose the second option.

imagine ur peeing and a policeman comes and literally keeps saying u cant do it here or just pulls u lol that would be something