Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

if i had only two options

I recently had a thought about unavoidable public accidents, whether you are traveling on public transport or you are in a public place like a park or a room with people around and you have a 100% chance of having to pee without any chance to escape from there or to have a bathroom nearby. then what would they do:

- Pee my pants and let everyone see it: removing the option that it happens in a dark place or that you wear dark-colored pants that do not show that you peed, that you simply pee standing in front of many unknown people and having to face a I come home with wet pants and a big stain on the front and back.

- Lower my pants in public and urinate freely: removing the obvious that exhibitionism is illegal (or at least in some countries it is not even a reason for a fine) that you start filtering and that regardless of whether you should lower your zipper or your pants and that everyone watch you squat with your butt in the air and pee on the floor while everyone watches you.

what do you choose? I choose the second option.

@LizJWetting

"Tricky one, but I feel it would be more inappropriate in that case to expose yourself in public to go. Also if you wet yourself, you can use the excuse that you tried to hold it but just couldn't any more."

I think that's a pretty good point, if you wet yourself it's an accident but if you expose yourself you are obviously doing that deliberately. If you have an accident people would probably understand and not blame you as much, whereas if you expose yourself that is a decision to do so on your part and totally voluntary.

Option 2. I'd at least say before unzipping, "I need to piss. Don't look." If they do, that's on them. I'm comfortable with my body. I'm not going to pee my pants in front of bunch of people. My fetish is more behind closed doors and only for those truly interested. 

Plus...the wet fabric would make it awkward to walk because I like it too much. It'd be a bad move for me. 

I would struggle to hold my urine as long as possible, hoping that the occasional leak escaping would provide me with enough respite to hold until I find a proper restroom.

If I had absolutely no choice but to fully empty my bladder, I would sooner choose option 1 and wet my pants. It's not pleasant, but I think most people understand that accidents happen. I can hide until my pants dry or tie something around myself to obscure the damage.

As for option 2, I absolutely refuse to urinate in public for any for any reason, no matter how desperate I might be. Where I live, public urination is considered a serious crime, and in some cases, it can result in having to register as a sex offender. Aside from the risk of legal ramifications, my genitals are for myself and my lover only. I couldn't bear the embarrassment of anyone seeing my private parts or my urine stream. Finally, if I drink too much water and plan out my restroom visits poorly enough that I end up on the verge of urinating, then I should have to deal with the consequences. Urinating in public would be removing those consequences from myself and placing them on everyone else.

Definitely option 1. Option 2 involving unzipping and pulling out my penis would offend people and possibly lead to my arrest that could involve a sex charge. As a male if I could find a semi-secluded spot to turn away from people I would do that. Otherwise I would hold my pee in as long as possible.  I would wet my pants only because I couldn't stop it from coming out. Hopefully a few leaks and spurts would relieve enough pressure until I can go in a bathroom. If not once my pants became truly soaked,  I might as well be comfortable, so I would let the rest go and hope my pants dried quickly.