Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female A new fantasy of mine

I want a hot woman to sit in my lap with our chests facing each other, her hold my head to her chest so that I can hear and feel her heartbeat, and her slowly to start peeing in my lap and just feel the warm urine as it floods me. I just love the passion and intimacy of the thought. Maybe that is partly because I have a mommy kink. Not certain if I'd want us to be naked or clothed because I also have a wetting kink.

I had an ex that used to do this with me.

we would wait until one of us was quite desperate, then we'd take a wooden chair outside in the garden. whoever was least desperate would sit on the chair, and the more desperate (usually her) would sit on their lap, facing eachother like you described. Most of the time we would grab some random clothes that needed washing anyway, like old pyjamas, boxers, or recently pissed in panties.

Then whoever was on top would squirm and try and hold it as much as they could, and the person on the bottom would command them to hold it until they said something like; "okay you can go" or if we we're already horny it would be more like; "i want you to piss yourself right on top of me".

We usually left a bit of distance between us rather than being face to chest, like for example when she was on top she would put her hands/wrists on my shoulders, and stay at arms length. This would also line her crotch up with mine quite nicely, and meant everything we wore would get quite wet.

After the first person wet themselves we would usually make out for a while and get to touching everyting that just got wet, and then we would get up and swap places, and the same would happen again just with the other person.

It was always amazing fun and is some of the best omo memories I have. If anyone ever gets a chance to try it, do. It's awesome.

On 8/2/2022 at 2:38 AM, SovietPotato said:

I had an ex that used to do this with me.

we would wait until one of us was quite desperate, then we'd take a wooden chair outside in the garden. whoever was least desperate would sit on the chair, and the more desperate (usually her) would sit on their lap, facing eachother like you described. Most of the time we would grab some random clothes that needed washing anyway, like old pyjamas, boxers, or recently pissed in panties.

Then whoever was on top would squirm and try and hold it as much as they could, and the person on the bottom would command them to hold it until they said something like; "okay you can go" or if we we're already horny it would be more like; "i want you to piss yourself right on top of me".

We usually left a bit of distance between us rather than being face to chest, like for example when she was on top she would put her hands/wrists on my shoulders, and stay at arms length. This would also line her crotch up with mine quite nicely, and meant everything we wore would get quite wet.

After the first person wet themselves we would usually make out for a while and get to touching everyting that just got wet, and then we would get up and swap places, and the same would happen again just with the other person.

It was always amazing fun and is some of the best omo memories I have. If anyone ever gets a chance to try it, do. It's awesome.

That sounds really nice! Did you hold eye contact the whole time?

9 hours ago, wilbob76 said:

That sounds really nice! Did you hold eye contact the whole time?

not especially, we would definitely glance and look each other in the eye

mostly whoever was wetting at the time would have their head tilted back in relief, and certainly when I was on the bottom I loved to watch the clothes we were wearing get absolutely soaked, y'know watching the wet patch grow and seeing it drip down onto me and running down her legs, feeling how warm it was and listening to the hiss.

we would also usually be pleasuring ourselves or the other person or both at the same time too.

so not really a lot of eye contact, but we found our fun nonetheless 🙂