Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is your sure-fire recipe for wetting

On 8/5/2022 at 7:02 PM, Renatatswet said:

Beer. We drink a lot of beer in Belgium. Go to a bar and the most standard thing to get is a beer from the tap, which is about 5% alcohol. But we also have a lot stronger ones. For some reason it seems like that with every beer I drink I have to go pee twice. it goes right through me. And the way home afterwards when I've had a few of them is torture. I have often not quite made it home or made it home but not quite to the toilet.

I am not a Belgian, but I have been to Belgium in the past, and I can confirm that I have had this type of problem. 😄

Bang energy drinks! Nos energy drinks as well. That 300mg caffeine really gets me desperate quick. I also usually drink a full bottle of water which makes me pee sooooo much.

Another thing I like to do is drink alcohol in combination with those energy drinks. It makes me pee a lot over a long period so I can keep wetting over and over again. I like to get my clothes absolutely soaked and that’s an easy way to do that.

I wet both top and bottom usually tbh: I love love love wetting in a skirt with a shirt or a dress. I’ll either pee on myself (having a peen helps lmao) or save my pee during a rapid desperation to pour over my clothes. It’s also lovely to take clothes off to pee on them on put them back on. hehe I’m a dirty piss slut femboy 🥺😌

• 7 months later...

I can drink anything to make myself have an accident as long as I drink enough.  For me it is more about being well hydrated and the clothes I wear.  If I am in nice clothes for example I think I would have a really hard time having an accident.  I can hold a lot of pee if I want to but I try not to drink so much I hurt.  I know the size cup and after three large glasses, well I am going to have fun!  I find if I am in a car it would be hard.  I like night wetting when away and one night it was cool and I really had to go so I grabbed a towel got in my car and drove to a local pavilion a few blocks away so I could be warm.  Out of the car to a private spot waited on the brink of my accident for a couple minutes which I love them flooded myself.  Back in the car and to the the room to change. I noticed when I got in the car my need went away.  On my walk to the car I had to pee so bad I could have had an accident any second if I let go.  
I have stared using my wetting clothes.  Meaning nice clingy good quality underwear, spandex shorts and special sandals which make walking with soaked feet back home enjoyable if the soaked cold walk back can be.  As soon as I am putting on my shorts and sandals my body becomes excited for what it knows is going to soon happen.  It just gives me so much control and comfort to let go when I am ready.

-Coffee! It's a huge bladder irritant for me. Even if I visit the bathroom shortly after I drink it, I will need to go again within 30 minutes and if I don't get to a bathroom within an hour or so, there will be an accident. 

-Drinking a lot before bed. 😳

-Tea. Especially tea with caffeine. 

-Being stuck in the car? I don't know what it is about it, but long car trips always have me desperate and there have been many leaky situations in cars for me. 

I usually do rapid desperation, and I also drink a large pepsi/coke slurpee on the side. I can only drink so much water, so drinking a slurpee on the side fills me up even faster. Soda is also a diuretic and it makes me more thirsty, which makes it easier to drink more water.

By the time my slurpee is done, I have drunk over a litre of water too and I'm well on my way to a wetting.

I also tell myself that I don't have permission to hold myself with my hands when I get full, otherwise I would never lose control.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2023 at 12:43 PM, Novak Rogers said:

In my bedwetting days it was always beer mixed with caffeine that struggled to stay inside me during the night. Whiskey and coke were a particular culprit for causing accidents.

For me it has always been beer, beer, and more beer. I can get to a point where it’s coming out in my pants while I’m pouring it into my mouth 💦💦💦

23 hours ago, OldWetGuy said:

For me it has always been beer, beer, and more beer. I can get to a point where it’s coming out in my pants while I’m pouring it into my mouth 💦💦💦

I only ever wet myself in bed once from nothing but beer. All other times had added other drinks to the mix. Must have really strained the bladder with pure volume that night.

20 minutes ago, Novak Rogers said:

I only ever wet myself in bed once from nothing but beer. All other times had added other drinks to the mix. Must have really strained the bladder with pure volume that night.

If I drink a 6 pack and then put down some whiskey on top, I usually wake up on the floor in a puddle of pee.

The positive thing about this condition is that I can usually remember some of my wettings.

Edited by OldWetGuy
Add context (see edit history)
38 minutes ago, OldWetGuy said:

If I drink a 6 pack and then put down some whiskey on top, I usually wake up on the floor in a puddle of pee.

The positive thing about this condition is that I can usually remember some of my wettings.

Wet floor easier to clean up than a wet bed I suppose! That's good you can remember and enjoy some of them instead of always  just waking up cold and wet hours later.

2 minutes ago, Novak Rogers said:

Wet floor easier to clean up than a wet bed I suppose! That's good you can remember and enjoy some of them instead of always  just waking up cold and wet hours later.

Yeah, last time I did it I was aware of and remembered every delicious detail of the way the hot pee was flowing over me. Probably worth the hangover 😁