Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is your sure-fire recipe for wetting

Might be repeating previous threads, but what would you do that will definitely make you wet yourself?

I'll share my recipes first:

- Large cup of coffee, followed by a 2l cola chugged along an hour and a half walk almost always ends in the involuntary leaks. Coffee and walking are in fact enjoyable in separation from the Omo.

- Rapid desperation (but needs preparation, not always have time for it or the opportunity to plan the play time ahead)

- Diuretics, hopefully not the offtopic here (quick, but takes time for the effect to wear off, and thus may not always be convenient, depending on what you plan to do after the play)

If I drink enough of any liquid and wait long enough, I’m GOING to wet myself. 

I do get to a point where I need to go so badly, my bladder is hard and bulging, but my body is holding on & has been for so long I almost can’t pee, because I’m so tense. But I will wet uncontrollably if I stop fidgeting and relax.

So really, just over 1.5 liters of liquid and some relaxing, and it starts forcing itself out, whether I want it to or not. 🙂

Big piss maker for me has always been soda. It normally takes about 2 or 3 cans to fill me up. After about 2 hours I start to notice it and after about 4 I REALLY start to notice it. At 4 hours I also normally get a boner which I'm not sure is related to my getting turned on or just a biological thing. Although I have never had a real accident I think something along these lines, mabye even amplified will definitely pop my balloon per say in about 8 or 9 hours if I had to guess!

On 8/3/2022 at 1:33 AM, Cristiano97 said:

a lot of water in a short time and some energy drink or coffee since stimulants accelerate the urge to urinate. Then I have to let everything take its course.

Wow that simple and worked really well even without the coffee. Maybe I'm just getting weaker holding muscles though.

8 hours ago, WetandKinky13 said:

Big piss maker for me has always been soda. It normally takes about 2 or 3 cans to fill me up. After about 2 hours I start to notice it and after about 4 I REALLY start to notice it. At 4 hours I also normally get a boner which I'm not sure is related to my getting turned on or just a biological thing. Although I have never had a real accident I think something along these lines, mabye even amplified will definitely pop my balloon per say in about 8 or 9 hours if I had to guess!

I used to be like that, no matter how I tried I couldn't make it go involuntarily. Over the time and several rapid desperation experiences, it finally clicked. Quite an amazing feeling not being able to hold it for real, holding with all your muscle and still leak. Now even easier to reach.

I think I should drop cola or other sodas as my filler now. Too unhealthy, and good old water works just fine.

Anything I can drink quickly. I find it easier to drink carbonated beverages than flat beverages and one of my favorites is just plain sparkling water. Or really cold plain water. Enough volume and rapid consumption...plus time. If I'm occupied doing something where I don't have time to take a break to pee or I'm focused on something else, that helps to get me good and desperate. So at work or if I'm doing side gigs, or doing errands. I'm usually desperate by the time I leave work so if I did a hold after work, I'd definitely piss myself within a few hours or less. Or if I drink my normal amount of water at night and try to hold when I wake up...I wouldn't make it very long. I'm often super desperate in the morning but rarely have the time to indulge and just go in the toilet.

Beer. We drink a lot of beer in Belgium. Go to a bar and the most standard thing to get is a beer from the tap, which is about 5% alcohol. But we also have a lot stronger ones. For some reason it seems like that with every beer I drink I have to go pee twice. it goes right through me. And the way home afterwards when I've had a few of them is torture. I have often not quite made it home or made it home but not quite to the toilet.

Large quantities of water works best for me, I don't really need anything else.  I usually start with a very large glass or two that I drink quickly, one of those 32 oz tumblers, and then it takes about a half hour before I start to wet.  After that depending on how much I want to keep re-wetting, I'll keep a water bottle or cup with me and make sure to take  a couple of gulps every minute or two.  That keeps me going.  Once I stop the drinking it takes about a half hour before I stop.  I work 100% remote so this is common practice for me to keep it up for about 3-4 hours, after which I am very happily drenched.  I usually stop after about 4 tumblers worth, typically able to let a little bit out every 10 minutes or so, and let a rather sizeable flood loose every 30-45 minutes.

Edited by Funwetter (see edit history)
On 8/5/2022 at 7:02 PM, Renatatswet said:

Beer. We drink a lot of beer in Belgium. Go to a bar and the most standard thing to get is a beer from the tap, which is about 5% alcohol. But we also have a lot stronger ones. For some reason it seems like that with every beer I drink I have to go pee twice. it goes right through me. And the way home afterwards when I've had a few of them is torture. I have often not quite made it home or made it home but not quite to the toilet.

I can totally affirm that! I am from Belgium too, and I love our beer culture. But man, it works on the bladder! Often it seems that twice the amount comes out.

One of the effects is also the "sudden desperation": so one moment you don't really need to pee, and all of a sudden your bladder starts filling at record pace. Typically causes trouble on the way home indeed!

I'm very similar, coffee and soda do just the trick and make the hold feel extra tingly (in a very good way hehe). I might add some alcohol if it's at night. I'll start in the morning with the coffee, then add on the soda later in the day. I'll also do just water in between. After a few first holds like this, I'll be super turned on and ready for the big one if I'm in the mood for an accident...

On 8/3/2022 at 9:47 PM, hemakesherwet said:

Wow that simple and worked really well even without the coffee. Maybe I'm just getting weaker holding muscles though.

I used to be like that, no matter how I tried I couldn't make it go involuntarily. Over the time and several rapid desperation experiences, it finally clicked. Quite an amazing feeling not being able to hold it for real, holding with all your muscle and still leak. Now even easier to reach.

I think I should drop cola or other sodas as my filler now. Too unhealthy, and good old water works just fine.

me too, I think the more you wet the more your body gets used to the feeling and the easier it is to have involuntary accidents

• 2 months later...
On 10/25/2022 at 3:59 PM, WetterMesser said:

Mushrooms make you temporarily incontinent? What kinds?

I'm not sure what kind they are referring to but I did psychedelic mushrooms and it definitely made me give in to my need to go very quickly because your whole body just feels fuzzy and good and the temptation of the feeling of added warmth of wetting is too good to ignore. 

1 hour ago, Emilylovesmusic said:

I'm not sure what kind they are referring to but I did psychedelic mushrooms and it definitely made me give in to my need to go very quickly because your whole body just feels fuzzy and good and the temptation of the feeling of added warmth of wetting is too good to ignore. 

Interesting...

Where does your profile pic come from if you don't mind me asking?