Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bathroom Line accidents

@Edward45

"I know it’s a major fantasy of a lot of us OMO folks but has anyone actually seen someone have an accident while on line for the restroom? Like , it seems too unreal to me . I’ve definitely wished to see one but has anyone actually viewed it happening?  @DesperateJill this seems up your alleyway"

I've said this before and numerous other threads but I have never really witnessed an accident in line and I haven't really witnessed a man or woman peeing their pants that I can really remember. I know a lot of people that is what they are on the lookout for, but I really do think that outside of people who do that deliberately, people who have this fetish, who are a pretty small minority of the population, the majority of people will suffer exploding kidneys before the humiliation of an accident. And I have been in plenty of situations where people have been desperate but I can't recall ever witnessing a man or a woman having an accident in line for the bathroom.

Hey @DesperateJill let me not agree with this. Some people have strong muscles and seemingly can hold forever, but most aren't. The thing is, in real world people know their limits, and also toilets are readily accessible so they will deal with the situation before it becomes a problem.

Also real wettings (that I personally was lucky to witness) were not like in the video clips, but more a series of leaks that won't be too noticeable unless the person tells you or you look really close enough.

And returning to the initial question one of the above occasions was indeed in the line to the toilet. Well, not quite the line, we reached the toilet, she already in need to go, and someone was inside and while we waited, she leaked a bit. But once again not as much as would be obviously visible. I only knew because she told me.

Edited by hemakesherwet (see edit history)

@hemakesherwet

"Hey @DesperateJill let me not agree with this. Some people have strong muscles and seemingly can hold forever, but most aren't. The thing is, in real world people know their limits, and also toilets are readily accessible so they will deal with the situation before it becomes a problem.

Also real wettings (that I personally was lucky to witness) were not like in the video clips, but more a series of leaks that won't be too noticeable unless the person tells you or you look really close enough.

And returning to the initial question one of the above occasions was indeed in the line to the toilet. Well, not quite the line, we reached the toilet, she already in need to go, and someone was inside and while we waited, she leaked a bit. But once again not as much as would be obviously visible. I only knew because she told me."

I guess everybody has different standards for what they consider to be an accident or a wetting. The way I see it if you only have a few leaks that aren't even visibly obvious from looking at you I really wouldn't consider that to be an accident. To me a few leaks, especially if they are not even obvious, does not constitute wetting yourself, at least by my standards. But going by those standards I have never seen anybody soaked their pants in a way that I can really remember, man or woman, in a line for the bathroom.

There’s a video on tik tok of an outdoor festival w a huge bathroom line. 2 women in line clearly peed themselves. The comment section caught them too 😂

Also, I went to a fair one time that had a legit 2 hour traffic backup from the entrance with no privacy for drivers to step out and relieve themselves discretely.  Once you get to the parking lot, there where no restrooms. You have to wait in line to get a ticket before going into the fairgrounds. I overheard a young woman pleading with one of the staff members to help her because she was about to “pee herself” The staff lady simply told her she had to wait in line. I never did get to see that play out but I can almost bet people have wet themselves in that line before. 

4 hours ago, Altiat said:

There’s a video on tik tok of an outdoor festival w a huge bathroom line. 2 women in line clearly peed themselves. The comment section caught them too 😂

Also, I went to a fair one time that had a legit 2 hour traffic backup from the entrance with no privacy for drivers to step out and relieve themselves discretely.  Once you get to the parking lot, there where no restrooms. You have to wait in line to get a ticket before going into the fairgrounds. I overheard a young woman pleading with one of the staff members to help her because she was about to “pee herself” The staff lady simply told her she had to wait in line. I never did get to see that play out but I can almost bet people have wet themselves in that line before. 

Where's the tik tok video? 

I wonder if she was actually desperate or just said it to get away with lining up. Were guys peeing by the side?

Last week at a large festival in the park, I did see two girls get in line for the porta potty and one looked a bit uncomfortable and after a minute she told her mom she wanted to go in the bush. It looked like only a 15min line so it was long but wasnt that long to cause urgent desperation unless you were on the verge of peeing yourself already

oui, j'ai déjà vu ça ! lors d'un festival de musique, il y avait plusieurs amis qui faisaient la queue et l'un d'eux était vraiment en train de mourir. elle avait sa main cachée dans son entrejambe et elle dansait. après quelques minutes, j'ai vu son short autour de sa main devenir plus sombre. elle continue à réagir normalement. Une dame a laissé cette fille prendre sa place et aller directement aux toilettes. elle est sortie avec son sac à main devant l'entrejambe, mais ça n'a pas suffi à cacher son accident

13 hours ago, Juliered said:

oui, j'ai déjà vu ça ! lors d'un festival de musique, il y avait plusieurs amis qui faisaient la queue et l'un d'eux était vraiment en train de mourir. elle avait sa main cachée dans son entrejambe et elle dansait. après quelques minutes, j'ai vu son short autour de sa main devenir plus sombre. elle continue à réagir normalement. Une dame a laissé cette fille prendre sa place et aller directement aux toilettes. elle est sortie avec son sac à main devant l'entrejambe, mais ça n'a pas suffi à cacher son accident

Wouah j'aurais adoré voir ça ! 

Une fois moi c'était au parc d'attraction Disney Land, il y avait une file d'attente énorme pour les filles. Il y avait surment 15 à 20 minutes d'attente. Et il y avait une fille qui danser un pas sur l'autre, elle se tenait l'entrejambe et elle portait un leggings noir avec un gros pull blanc, elle avait surment mon âge c'est à dire 21 ans. 

Mais malheureusement je n'ai pas vue si elle avait eu un accident.

Mais plus tard dans la journée je l'ai recroisé, et son entrejambe était mouillé jusque ses genoux, mais est ce que c'était du pipi ou c'était de l'eau ? Je ne sais pas :/ 

I've seen clips of it, but not in person.

For that conversation:  I'd say leaking and wetting are sometimes two different things.

On 8/1/2022 at 1:42 PM, DesperateJill said:

the majority of people will suffer exploding kidneys before the humiliation of an accident

Eh, not sure the majority of people have that capability.  In most people, the body's fail-safes force you to wet before you can overwhelm the ureters.  Mine depends, I have experienced both leaking before that could happen, and excruciating pain that I assume came from that, after which I had to pee voluntarily to stop it.  (Hasn't happened to me in a couple years lol, I'm careful don't worry.)  But yeah, my bladder is probably only able to beat my ureters due to what I experienced growing up.

i´ve been in my fair share of toilet queues (ok, probably many people´s shares;) ) and i have never seen a "full" accident sans very small children. But I have witnessed a substantial amount of leaks/wet patches in lines, especially the occasions where the wait times were very long. 

For me personally, as I am not into wetting, the line for a bathroom is the only place I even want to risk one, as (in my mind, at least) its the one place where its "OK" to have one - you are, after all, making the attempt to make it dry. But that´s probably just me justifying it. 

On that note, from the few friends who I have witnessed very serious desperation, the consensus was taht at least in line, everybodys gotta go, and its already clear why you´re waiting, so there is much less embarassment from acting desperate, pee dancing, and even leaking, compared to other settings.

@Weather

"Eh, not sure the majority of people have that capability.  In most people, the body's fail-safes force you to wet before you can overwhelm the ureters.  Mine depends, I have experienced both leaking before that could happen, and excruciating pain that I assume came from that, after which I had to pee voluntarily to stop it.  (Hasn't happened to me in a couple years lol, I'm careful don't worry.)  But yeah, my bladder is probably only able to beat my ureters due to what I experienced growing up."

I didn't mean that literally, I just met you get to the point where your like my kidneys can explode like you are actually in physical pain. Short of wetting themselves I think that the only time an adult will go to the bathroom anywhere other than the toilet will be involuntarily. Like you literally can't hold on any longer but I think that the average person who doesn't have this fetish would go to great lengths to avoid an accident and would probably prefer pain to wetting themselves.

@DespMely

"i´ve been in my fair share of toilet queues (ok, probably many people´s shares;) ) and i have never seen a "full" accident sans very small children. But I have witnessed a substantial amount of leaks/wet patches in lines, especially the occasions where the wait times were very long."

This has been my experience as well, it is mostly children who wet themselves and I can't really recall ever seeing an adult wetting themselves. I never really even noticed any leaks or wet patches either but maybe I haven't been observant enough!

"For me personally, as I am not into wetting, the line for a bathroom is the only place I even want to risk one, as (in my mind, at least) its the one place where its "OK" to have one - you are, after all, making the attempt to make it dry. But that´s probably just me justifying it."

I think there is truth to this. Outside of the fetish community most people consider it disreputable to get caught short in an accident, but at least if the person is waiting in line for the bathroom and the line is too long they may end up having an accident at least the people would have said well she had tried to wait, it's not like she just started letting loose for the hell of it!

"On that note, from the few friends who I have witnessed very serious desperation, the consensus was taht at least in line, everybodys gotta go, and its already clear why you´re waiting, so there is much less embarassment from acting desperate, pee dancing, and even leaking, compared to other settings."

That's why I feel the bathroom line is the great equalizer essentially as you are all waiting for the same reason. One of the things I like about bathroom lines in general is that you don't necessarily know how badly everybody has to go, but you know that everybody in line has to go badly enough that they are waiting for the bathroom, otherwise they wouldn't have got in line in the first place!

1 hour ago, DesperateJill said:

I didn't mean that literally, I just met you get to the point where your like my kidneys can explode like you are actually in physical pain. Short of wetting themselves I think that the only time an adult will go to the bathroom anywhere other than the toilet will be involuntarily. Like you literally can't hold on any longer but I think that the average person who doesn't have this fetish would go to great lengths to avoid an accident and would probably prefer pain to wetting themselves.

ohh, right lol

Yeah I agree.

I agree with Jill, actually. The "bladder relaxing against your control when it's too full" thing seems to be somewhat of a myth to me. That doesn't happen in real life. In extreme circumstances people just hold on through extreme pain or discomfort; they don't wet themselves.

I know this because it's happened to me, haha. As a young teenager, I had an ultrasound done because my menstrual cramps were so bad that even prescription pain medicine wouldn't do anything, and my gynecologist wanted to make sure nothing was wrong internally. So I had to have a full bladder for the procedure, obviously. That is the most desperate I remember being in public, ever, and I ended up not being able to hold it. But I didn't wet myself. I just started crying uncontrollably from the pain so the receptionist just told my mom "let her go, and she can just drink some more to fill up again before she sees the doctor."

Even when holding for fun I'm unable to wet myself on accident. I always end up going to the toilet voluntarily because the pain becomes excruciating, without having leaked any.

Edited by AngelStars (see edit history)
3 hours ago, AngelStars said:

I agree with Jill, actually. The "bladder relaxing against your control when it's too full" thing seems to be somewhat of a myth to me. That doesn't happen in real life. In extreme circumstances people just hold on through extreme pain or discomfort; they don't wet themselves.

I know this because it's happened to me, haha. As a young teenager, I had an ultrasound done because my menstrual cramps were so bad that even prescription pain medicine wouldn't do anything, and my gynecologist wanted to make sure nothing was wrong internally. So I had to have a full bladder for the procedure, obviously. That is the most desperate I remember being in public, ever, and I ended up not being able to hold it. But I didn't wet myself. I just started crying uncontrollably from the pain so the receptionist just told my mom "let her go, and she can just drink some more to fill up again before she sees the doctor."

Even when holding for fun I'm unable to wet myself on accident. I always end up going to the toilet voluntarily because the pain becomes excruciating, without having leaked any.

Actually for the ultrasound they don't need you to be extremely full. Just normal full, not painful or on the edge of wetting. If it's too full they'll tell you to go and release a bit on the toilet before they continue.

From my real wetting experience - bladder muscles are not relaxing against your control. It's a different feeling, muscles still tight but you feel warmth spreading in your crotch as you start leaking. You even wondering hey what's that and see wet patch spreading though still feel like you holding it. I wasn't able to wet myself for real before (I'm a guy) but now I can, idk why but I'm not complaining. I think rapid desperation was the first time to "break the seal".

And as you are a lady - if you ever deliver a baby naturally (not through cs) - goodbye being able to hold it. There may be ladies like that in the line, too.

Edited by hemakesherwet (see edit history)

@AngelStars

"I agree with Jill, actually. The "bladder relaxing against your control when it's too full" thing seems to be somewhat of a myth to me. That doesn't happen in real life. In extreme circumstances people just hold on through extreme pain or discomfort; they don't wet themselves."

That has been my experience too and I've held to painful degrees before.

"I know this because it's happened to me, haha. As a young teenager, I had an ultrasound done because my menstrual cramps were so bad that even prescription pain medicine wouldn't do anything, and my gynecologist wanted to make sure nothing was wrong internally. So I had to have a full bladder for the procedure, obviously. That is the most desperate I remember being in public, ever, and I ended up not being able to hold it. But I didn't wet myself. I just started crying uncontrollably from the pain so the receptionist just told my mom "let her go, and she can just drink some more to fill up again before she sees the doctor."

When I was young I had an ultrasound for overactive bladder and I actually did wet myself on that occasion because I simply couldn't hold it too much longer, but that is the only instance where I can think of where I was really desperate to the point where I was wetting myself and that was probably because the doctors were pressing down on my bladder using that jelly thing.

"Even when holding for fun I'm unable to wet myself on accident. I always end up going to the toilet voluntarily because the pain becomes excruciating, without having leaked any."

This is been my experience as well. When I guess to the point where it's painful or if I leak even a single drop that is where I see it as having to end immediately because I get nervous at that point. That's when I know I have taken it too far. But you have to be drinking a lot and holding for a while to get to that point so it's not something that the average person is going to encounter on a regular basis and if they do they would probably still hold until it hurts rather than end up wetting themselves.

8 hours ago, hemakesherwet said:

And as you are a lady - if you ever deliver a baby naturally (not through cs) - goodbye being able to hold it. There may be ladies like that in the line, too.

Yeah, always an image I like... there's a lot of women of relatively young age with a "weak bladder" for this reason. Some may resort to nappies or pads, while some will have wet knickers on a regular basis. The "let the child go first" approach will add to the chance of the mother wetting herself!

7 hours ago, nappypants said:

Yeah, always an image I like... there's a lot of women of relatively young age with a "weak bladder" for this reason. Some may resort to nappies or pads, while some will have wet knickers on a regular basis. The "let the child go first" approach will add to the chance of the mother wetting herself!

It's not an "instant incontinence" as some may imagine. But def makes for the occasional leaks.

10 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@AngelStars

"I agree with Jill, actually. The "bladder relaxing against your control when it's too full" thing seems to be somewhat of a myth to me. That doesn't happen in real life. In extreme circumstances people just hold on through extreme pain or discomfort; they don't wet themselves."

That has been my experience too and I've held to painful degrees before.

"I know this because it's happened to me, haha. As a young teenager, I had an ultrasound done because my menstrual cramps were so bad that even prescription pain medicine wouldn't do anything, and my gynecologist wanted to make sure nothing was wrong internally. So I had to have a full bladder for the procedure, obviously. That is the most desperate I remember being in public, ever, and I ended up not being able to hold it. But I didn't wet myself. I just started crying uncontrollably from the pain so the receptionist just told my mom "let her go, and she can just drink some more to fill up again before she sees the doctor."

When I was young I had an ultrasound for overactive bladder and I actually did wet myself on that occasion because I simply couldn't hold it too much longer, but that is the only instance where I can think of where I was really desperate to the point where I was wetting myself and that was probably because the doctors were pressing down on my bladder using that jelly thing.

"Even when holding for fun I'm unable to wet myself on accident. I always end up going to the toilet voluntarily because the pain becomes excruciating, without having leaked any."

This is been my experience as well. When I guess to the point where it's painful or if I leak even a single drop that is where I see it as having to end immediately because I get nervous at that point. That's when I know I have taken it too far. But you have to be drinking a lot and holding for a while to get to that point so it's not something that the average person is going to encounter on a regular basis and if they do they would probably still hold until it hurts rather than end up wetting themselves.

what do you mean by painful? I dont think I have ever felt pain from holding my pee in even when I leak and leak a lot? Muscle soreness maybe. Maybe on rare instances I have had mild back pains but really I dont think I have ever really had "pain"

I saw it once at a bar where a woman who'd had a lot to drink (I guess in more ways than one) laughed too hard. But that was probably more due to intoxication than desperation. 

I didn't really see much of the actual wetting, just heard other people reacting to it and could barely make out what was going on. Mostly just felt bad for her, but she didn't seem too upset at least. 

15 hours ago, Angusburger said:

what do you mean by painful? I dont think I have ever felt pain from holding my pee in even when I leak and leak a lot? Muscle soreness maybe. Maybe on rare instances I have had mild back pains but really I dont think I have ever really had "pain"

Maybe your body responds differently but when my bladder is actually full, like is actually stretching to hold it all, it starts to hurt. Like the actual organ. I also got an ultrasound once, and with all the water they tell you to drink it's very unclear that yeah, like hemakserherwet said, they just need you regular full. It hurt soooo much. I couldn't think, and started to feel like I actually would wet myself, so I went and let some out until it felt like I could hold it. It still hurt. It felt like my bladder couldn't fit anymore and couldn't stretch anymore either.

On 8/5/2022 at 11:03 PM, hemakesherwet said:

It's not an "instant incontinence" as some may imagine. But def makes for the occasional leaks.

Yeah, I know it’s fairly mild in most cases, but there are some women left with severe urge incontinence which could potentially result in a big wetting. They probably wear diapers and pads though, in those extreme cases.

I do like hearing women who’ve had babies casually mention how their bladder isn’t what it used to be, and imagining the mishaps that might imply!