Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

People lying about why they're excusing themselves

Here’s a scenario that I realized has a lot of untapped potential: when someone really needs to pee, but they don’t want to admit that to whoever they’re with, so they try to find some other reason to excuse themselves. Whether or not the other(s) can see or eventually find out their true intentions is also an interesting variable. I’m trying to think if there are any videos or stories or other scenarios that use this concept but I’m drawing a blank. But yeah, please me know what you think of this idea and if you know of or would like to see it appear in more omorashi media.

It is so common that situation where you have to invent some excuse to go to the bathroom and I think that in many cases it is due to the uncomfortable but frequent question that we are asked when we say that we should go to the bathroom: what are you going to do in the bathroom?

I don't understand those people who ask that, as if the answer were going to be important, especially when you need to poop it's worse, it's hard to say openly to someone, I need to pee, it's harder to tell someone I need to poop, but when you know try to pee, many taught us that we could hold it so we had to hold it as a sign of strength. I remember once a phrase that was told to me: only girls go to the bathroom, men put up with it.

for me when I was a child it was difficult to tell someone that I needed to go to the bathroom because I remember that at my school they asked us what we were going to do, if I said I had to pee they didn't let me go out until recess, and if I said I had to poop They asked us if we could put up with it a bit and if they saw that they wouldn't let you sometimes, as if it wasn't just as serious for a child to wet his pants as if he got them dirty.

once I had to lie to a teacher who was very strict with permissions, I wanted to urinate so much that I grabbed glue and dirty my hands with the excuse of telling her if I could go wash my hands in the bathroom and she let me because I showed her that I had all glue, it was the only way I had to go pee during class time.

@Cristiano97

"I don't understand those people who ask that, as if the answer were going to be important, especially when you need to poop it's worse, it's hard to say openly to someone, I need to pee, it's harder to tell someone I need to poop, but when you know try to pee, many taught us that we could hold it so we had to hold it as a sign of strength. I remember once a phrase that was told to me: only girls go to the bathroom, men put up with it."

Honestly I think it would be weird to ask somebody what they're going to do in the bathroom as I am thinking it's a bathroom take a guess! If I need to go to the bathroom I simply say I need to go to the bathroom and I don't elaborate beyond that. I think it's a lot easier to hold poop for very long time compared to pee. I mean the average person probably only poops once a day and some people can go several days but you certainly can't do that with pee!

And as interesting as your experience is sort of a little bit different than mine. While I have heard a lot of men say that they feel that men are supposed to be stoic and hold it in while girls are supposed to go to the bathroom, in situations in school or in other situations of an authority granting you bathroom access I have found that overwhelmingly girls were the ones who were made to hold it or asked to put it off for a longer amount of time, even in cases or even more so in cases when the teacher or authority was female. I think in general this is because men can pee quickly so I think the teachers and other authorities are more likely to let boys go to the bathroom. Some even feel it is impolite for women to admit need at all.

The situation in school was especially bad though as they ended up locking the girls bathrooms during the last two years of high school and the teachers still would not let the girls go to the bathroom most of the time, as they were supposed to go between class, even though due to lines and inadequate toilets was normally impossible. But it's another one of those situations where men can usually pee quickly and have more bathroom opportunities where as the girls are expected to keep holding it until it's convenient. And then there are still a large number of people who think that the reason why girls are so long in the bathroom or going so frequently is to socialize when really it's just as we need to go to the bathroom more and take longer! But society expects women and girls to adhere to the standards of boys where either you pee quickly or you can go on holding it.

On 8/2/2022 at 1:00 PM, omoohno said:

I had a friend in high school who refused to ever use public restrooms and also would never tell anyone if they ever had to go even if we weren't in public and just at someones house. It has led to her wetting her pants as soon as she goes back home and steps foot in the bathroom several times. 

Wow, that’s a pretty intense aversion to admitting her need. Do you have any stories involving this person that you can recall?

On 8/2/2022 at 11:00 AM, omoohno said:

I had a friend in high school who refused to ever use public restrooms and also would never tell anyone if they ever had to go even if we weren't in public and just at someones house. It has led to her wetting her pants as soon as she goes back home and steps foot in the bathroom several times. 

Wonder if your friend is my friend as well 😂 she did and still does that, but her secrets remain untold 🤐

I *very* rarely, if ever, admit that I'm going to the bathroom "to pee".  I much prefer to say I'm "washing my hands, washing up, stretching my legs, etc". The reason is that if I announce that I have to pee, then something happens that prevents me from using the restroom (It's locked, out of order, closed for cleaning, the line is too long, etc), then everyone is thinking:

1) I have to pee.

2) How badly do I have to pee?

3) Am I going to be able to hold my pee?

4) Telling others that I have to pee (Well intentioned, such as, "We need to find LSN1 a bathroom." , but I *hate hate HATE* anyone knowing I have to pee without my consent.)

5) Possibly encouraging me to pee outside/ in public (I refuse to do this no matter how badly I need it and would sooner wet myself.)

It's simply much easier for me to say that I'm going to the bathroom for some reason other than peeing.

@lsn1

"I *very* rarely, if ever, admit that I'm going to the bathroom "to pee".  I much prefer to say I'm "washing my hands, washing up, stretching my legs, etc". The reason is that if I announce that I have to pee, then something happens that prevents me from using the restroom (It's locked, out of order, closed for cleaning, the line is too long, etc), then everyone is thinking:

1) I have to pee.

2) How badly do I have to pee?

3) Am I going to be able to hold my pee?

4) Telling others that I have to pee (Well intentioned, such as, "We need to find LSN1 a bathroom." , but I *hate hate HATE* anyone knowing I have to pee without my consent.)

5) Possibly encouraging me to pee outside/ in public (I refuse to do this no matter how badly I need it and would sooner wet myself.)

It's simply much easier for me to say that I'm going to the bathroom for some reason other than peeing."

That is actually a pretty good point because once you tell somebody that you have to pee they basically know that your bladder is full and they start thinking about your bladder and it can make you self-conscious.

An easier option would be to say I'm going to the ladies room to attend my lesbian witches coven where we perform abortions for Satan. You say that and nobody's going to ask any further questions, I guarantee!

• 2 weeks later...