Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Fellow university student bedwetting

So this has been probably the first omorashi accident I had the chance to stumble upon. One of the first grade students certainly had a bedwetting accident at our university trip. Sadly, there was no appropriate way to get details. The only information I have is a bed sheet left to dry on a radiator with very suspicious (and very large) yellow patch, missing bed sheet in one of the girl's bed in the room next to it and a bit of a phone conversation I managed to catch from that girl. Maye I'll manage to somehow subtly get the topic up with some of the girl's roommates but for now, we'll have be satisfied with our imagination of girl, who had just awoken and realised, she has peed all over herself on a school trip and has no idea, what she should do about it... 🙂

Share your similar stories 😉

Edit: Yes, I obviously meant first year university student, in my country she would be about 20 years old, maybe a little older.

Edited by Tuomi (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Allyoucandrink said:

Maybe this is just a cultural difference that I’m not aware of, but here in the US first grade refers to roughly 6 year old kids. I really hope this is a cultural difference, because otherwise this is beyond screwed up

In most  countries in the world 6 years old kids do not go to the university but I don’t know about the US? 😉 

Edited by Matias (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Allyoucandrink said:

Maybe this is just a cultural difference that I’m not aware of, but here in the US first grade refers to roughly 6 year old kids. I really hope this is a cultural difference, because otherwise this is beyond screwed up

They mean the first year of university, like what we would call freshman. 

We’d call second gear sophomore, third year junior, fourth year senior, and so on.  So I assume these are 18-19 year olds.

There were no details, it was just her mentioning a visible yellow patch making it clear it's urine and that was about that. I caught the conversation before I noticed the bedsheets so I didn't even give it much attention, only then did I realise what she was talking about. I know it's disappointing but I imagine it's in most cases that only the person having the accident or the person being right next can get the details...