Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would women have preferred if guys peed outside than wait in line

At a large park event and my god long lines to pee everywhere. What’s interesting was that in the unisex porta potty line guys also lined up with women but would women have preferred if guys just peed outside next to the bushes and porta potty to shortern the porta potty lines? There was a case where a young girl told her parent she can’t wait so long and the mom brought her to the bushes. I did see a few adult guys pee at the trees but most lined up and made the wait for women even longer. Aside from porta potty there were gendered restrooms and the guys room had a line too like 5 mins but the women’s room was way longer and I do wonder why some women chose the porta potty line than the gendered restroom line for a real toilet considering how smelly the porta potty was

While there are guys who are really pee-shy or who are otherwise seriously inhibited about peeing anywhere but an enclosed toilet, I think that a large majority can pee in the bushes or almost anywhere that's not in plain sight.  So when toilets are scarce, I'd definitely let the ladies use them and the gents can find a good tree.  😉 

Years ago, on a tourist bus in Italy, we stopped at a small restaurant for our "comfort break".  There were just two toilets, one for men, one for women, and our guide reserved them both for the women.  Behind the restaurant (but in full view of the highway) was an open shed with a toilet sitting in the middle, and that's where us men lined up.  Absolutely no privacy, but we all had to pee seriously enough to not care.  Locally, for their little summer festival, one town rents just a single portapotty (small town, small profits) for women.  There's enough woods nearby for the men to use.  That makes sense to me.

@Angusburger

"At a large park event and my god long lines to pee everywhere. What’s interesting was that in the unisex porta potty line guys also lined up with women but would women have preferred if guys just peed outside next to the bushes and porta potty to shortern the porta potty lines? There was a case where a young girl told her parent she can’t wait so long and the mom brought her to the bushes. I did see a few adult guys pee at the trees but most lined up and made the wait for women even longer. Aside from porta potty there were gendered restrooms and the guys room had a line too like 5 mins but the women’s room was way longer and I do wonder why some women chose the porta potty line than the gendered restroom line for a real toilet considering how smelly the porta potty was"

In a situation like that it wouldn't really matter to me where the guys went to the bathroom, although preferably not write out we are all the women waiting in line could see it as that would be rather torturous I would think! In a situation like that I probably would have waited for the nicer bathroom instead of the porta potty but maybe some of those women were really desperate and they couldn't wait for the good stuff I sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures quite literally!

@Spectator9

"Years ago, on a tourist bus in Italy, we stopped at a small restaurant for our "comfort break".  There were just two toilets, one for men, one for women, and our guide reserved them both for the women.  Behind the restaurant (but in full view of the highway) was an open shed with a toilet sitting in the middle, and that's where us men lined up.  Absolutely no privacy, but we all had to pee seriously enough to not care.  Locally, for their little summer festival, one town rents just a single portapotty (small town, small profits) for women.  There's enough woods nearby for the men to use.  That makes sense to me."

Providing only one toilet for women perhaps would result in a rather long line but if it's a really small event maybe that would be enough. But in a situation like that I would just be glad that they had a porta party at all, because I have been at outdoor events and festivals where they simply didn't have toilets at all, predictably the men did just go with relieve themselves off in the bushes and presumably I wasn't the only woman who was holding it the entire day because I didn't really see any other woman popping a squat. So I think that a lot of situations like that at outdoor events they don't even take toilets into consideration at all. Outdoor events with no toilets means that men can usually still pee, whereas the women usually get stuck holding it all day. It seems to be a pretty normal thing.

not all men can urinate easily because they are shy and inhibited, many can do it easily but others cannot and in both cases many men wait in line because unlike most women, the man only takes out his penis, urinates and ready. women take longer either for hygiene reasons or because they take the opportunity to get ready while they are in the bathroom.

3 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"At a large park event and my god long lines to pee everywhere. What’s interesting was that in the unisex porta potty line guys also lined up with women but would women have preferred if guys just peed outside next to the bushes and porta potty to shortern the porta potty lines? There was a case where a young girl told her parent she can’t wait so long and the mom brought her to the bushes. I did see a few adult guys pee at the trees but most lined up and made the wait for women even longer. Aside from porta potty there were gendered restrooms and the guys room had a line too like 5 mins but the women’s room was way longer and I do wonder why some women chose the porta potty line than the gendered restroom line for a real toilet considering how smelly the porta potty was"

In a situation like that it wouldn't really matter to me where the guys went to the bathroom, although preferably not write out we are all the women waiting in line could see it as that would be rather torturous I would think! In a situation like that I probably would have waited for the nicer bathroom instead of the porta potty but maybe some of those women were really desperate and they couldn't wait for the good stuff I sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures quite literally!

@Spectator9

"Years ago, on a tourist bus in Italy, we stopped at a small restaurant for our "comfort break".  There were just two toilets, one for men, one for women, and our guide reserved them both for the women.  Behind the restaurant (but in full view of the highway) was an open shed with a toilet sitting in the middle, and that's where us men lined up.  Absolutely no privacy, but we all had to pee seriously enough to not care.  Locally, for their little summer festival, one town rents just a single portapotty (small town, small profits) for women.  There's enough woods nearby for the men to use.  That makes sense to me."

Providing only one toilet for women perhaps would result in a rather long line but if it's a really small event maybe that would be enough. But in a situation like that I would just be glad that they had a porta party at all, because I have been at outdoor events and festivals where they simply didn't have toilets at all, predictably the men did just go with relieve themselves off in the bushes and presumably I wasn't the only woman who was holding it the entire day because I didn't really see any other woman popping a squat. So I think that a lot of situations like that at outdoor events they don't even take toilets into consideration at all. Outdoor events with no toilets means that men can usually still pee, whereas the women usually get stuck holding it all day. It seems to be a pretty normal thing.

But would you rather have guys wait in line too so they don't get instant relief but also lengthen the wait time for girls or just for guys to get nstant relief in return for girls having shorter lines. I am still suprised some women decided to not wait in line and go find a bush. 

The guys didnt go right near the woods though next to women waiting to pee. But I am sure some women knew and I wonder if these women were mad or jealous 

Some looked worried but a lot also didn't look desperate that I wonder why they didn't just hold it. Some did cross their leg or look a bit worried and bent their knees a bit. There was a girl I noticed that was yawning while waiting in line but she didnt look desperate. 

@Angusburger

"But would you rather have guys wait in line too so they don't get instant relief but also lengthen the wait time for girls or just for guys to get nstant relief in return for girls having shorter lines. I am still suprised some women decided to not wait in line and go find a bush."

Although I sometimes and being in the relief that they are able to get so easily I don't begrudge them that. I mean if I were a guy would probably go pee in the bushes just like they would so not going to criticize them for that. The way I see it everybody has to do what they have to do. If the men wanted to wait for the toilets than they had the right to do so, if they would rather go in the bushes they should.
But I think that most women do not want to pop a squat in public where everybody can see them. In fact I can't recall ever witnessing that before and even men peeing outdoors I have only witnessed in a very obvious way on a few occasions, even though I knew it was going on and admittedly a lot of other occasions. Most people are not going to go to the bathroom in any place where they can be seen in a very visible way.

"The guys didnt go right near the woods though next to women waiting to pee. But I am sure some women knew and I wonder if these women were mad or jealous"

I experienced this a lot of my job where I knew that my male coworkers were going off to relieve themselves. Most didn't announce it or make it really obvious but we still knew it was going on and I can't speak for my other coworkers but it certainly does give you a feeling of frustration and jealousy when you are standing there with a very full bladder and knowing that your other coworkers are tinkling in the bushes.

"Some looked worried but a lot also didn't look desperate that I wonder why they didn't just hold it. Some did cross their leg or look a bit worried and bent their knees a bit. There was a girl I noticed that was yawning while waiting in line but she didnt look desperate."

Some people show their desperation more obviously and blatantly than others but many are very stoic and reserved and try not to show any signs even when they are bursting, it's a highly individual thing. If they were pending their knees and looking worried though I can assure you they almost certainly were desperate to go and that holding it was probably not much of an option or if it was it was not the ideal and would probably be a very uncomfortable hold. Also everyone in the line might not have the same level of desperation, some people like me tend to start looking for a bathroom at the first urge, others wait until it's an emergency before they even start looking, which to me seems insane but seems common enough. So everybody's on a different schedule and everyone reacts in a different way.

10 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"But would you rather have guys wait in line too so they don't get instant relief but also lengthen the wait time for girls or just for guys to get nstant relief in return for girls having shorter lines. I am still suprised some women decided to not wait in line and go find a bush."

Although I sometimes and being in the relief that they are able to get so easily I don't begrudge them that. I mean if I were a guy would probably go pee in the bushes just like they would so not going to criticize them for that. The way I see it everybody has to do what they have to do. If the men wanted to wait for the toilets than they had the right to do so, if they would rather go in the bushes they should.
But I think that most women do not want to pop a squat in public where everybody can see them. In fact I can't recall ever witnessing that before and even men peeing outdoors I have only witnessed in a very obvious way on a few occasions, even though I knew it was going on and admittedly a lot of other occasions. Most people are not going to go to the bathroom in any place where they can be seen in a very visible way.

"The guys didnt go right near the woods though next to women waiting to pee. But I am sure some women knew and I wonder if these women were mad or jealous"

I experienced this a lot of my job where I knew that my male coworkers were going off to relieve themselves. Most didn't announce it or make it really obvious but we still knew it was going on and I can't speak for my other coworkers but it certainly does give you a feeling of frustration and jealousy when you are standing there with a very full bladder and knowing that your other coworkers are tinkling in the bushes.

"Some looked worried but a lot also didn't look desperate that I wonder why they didn't just hold it. Some did cross their leg or look a bit worried and bent their knees a bit. There was a girl I noticed that was yawning while waiting in line but she didnt look desperate."

Some people show their desperation more obviously and blatantly than others but many are very stoic and reserved and try not to show any signs even when they are bursting, it's a highly individual thing. If they were pending their knees and looking worried though I can assure you they almost certainly were desperate to go and that holding it was probably not much of an option or if it was it was not the ideal and would probably be a very uncomfortable hold. Also everyone in the line might not have the same level of desperation, some people like me tend to start looking for a bathroom at the first urge, others wait until it's an emergency before they even start looking, which to me seems insane but seems common enough. So everybody's on a different schedule and everyone reacts in a different way.

Is crossed leg usually a sign of desperation because that doesn’t seem to happen with like bent leg. It also doesn’t seem to help for guys as for guys it’s just bent knees that help. So I guess my question is if girls are crossing their legs does that mean they are pretty desperate or is that just something else since it doesn’t seem to help for guys

@Angusburger

"Is crossed leg usually a sign of desperation because that doesn’t seem to happen with like bent leg. It also doesn’t seem to help for guys as for guys it’s just bent knees that help. So I guess my question is if girls are crossing their legs does that mean they are pretty desperate or is that just something else since it doesn’t seem to help for guys"

Well I do often cross my legs when I don't have to pee so it doesn't necessarily imply desperation, but in a line for the bathroom is perhaps more likely the case.

20 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Did you ever consider something like the "go girl" device for that job?

@Raziel

"Did you ever consider something like the "go girl" device for that job?"

I've never seen those for sale in any kind of store and even so from what I have heard a lot of people still get pee on their hands and that they kind of dribble and leak. Plus I don't think I could use it really discreetly. But at any rate it's over now so it's no longer an issue.

17 minutes ago, TomatoNLettuce said:

Does gender play a significant role in this scenario? I imagine it's preferable to anybody if anybody left to shorten the line.

Yes because its easier for men to just pee in the bush and that will shortern the wait for everyone but girls may get mad or jealous that guys are peeing insteading of waiting in line so maybe guys should wait too to be fair but everyone has to wait longer 

3 hours ago, Angusburger said:

Yes because its easier for men to just pee in the bush and that will shortern the wait for everyone but girls may get mad or jealous that guys are peeing insteading of waiting in line so maybe guys should wait too to be fair but everyone has to wait longer 

It's not actually that hard for women to pee outside, in fact I argue it's just as easy. The difficulty comes from the social stigma towards acting proper.

2 hours ago, TomatoNLettuce said:

It's not actually that hard for women to pee outside, in fact I argue it's just as easy. The difficulty comes from the social stigma towards acting proper.

Nah wouldnt say just as easy, guys can just go near a tree in a corner. Girls have to squat and show their butt which is think is the main deterrence. But regardless, women are less likley to pee outside than guys but should guys have to wait in line too like everyone else and make everyone wait longer or should guys just pee outside and shortern the line for women even if it is very unfair for women who have it harder when it comes to peeing

13 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Raziel

"Did you ever consider something like the "go girl" device for that job?"

I've never seen those for sale in any kind of store and even so from what I have heard a lot of people still get pee on their hands and that they kind of dribble and leak. Plus I don't think I could use it really discreetly. But at any rate it's over now so it's no longer an issue.

A Go Girl May still help you for dirty bathroom or future events. I still cant believe the guys did not feel bad for you or make fun of the situtation either 

some of the guys in my family, tend to be really pee shy, preferring enclosed toilets, and even refusing to use a urinal, my older brother being one of them, but he wouldn't use a portapotty, rest stop, or mall toilet either. he is fine with certain hotel and restaurant toilets when he has no choice but they have to have a manual sink, be still clean, have manual flushing, have plenty of toilet paper and have a brand of liquid soap he knows he isn't allergic to. of course, he is allergic to a lot of stuff, so there is a lot of stuff we don't do to accommodate that. doesn't help he was propositioned as a teenager by complete strangers at the JC Pennies Urinals.

@Angusburger

"A Go Girl May still help you for dirty bathroom or future events. I still cant believe the guys did not feel bad for you or make fun of the situtation either"

Now that my job is over I really don't spend hardly any time outdoors and really rarely leave the house in all honesty so it's not really an issue any longer. And I think that most guys don't really think about pee at all. I mean I think everybody on this board is somewhat coming at it from the angle of having a fetish but that's not true of the majority of people. The majority of people if a woman says I have to pee will probably think about it for one second and then completely be indifferent to it, not mocking the situation, not really feeling bad about the situation, but pretty much instantly forgetting it all together is what I think is the normal reaction.

On 8/2/2022 at 6:09 AM, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"A Go Girl May still help you for dirty bathroom or future events. I still cant believe the guys did not feel bad for you or make fun of the situtation either"

Now that my job is over I really don't spend hardly any time outdoors and really rarely leave the house in all honesty so it's not really an issue any longer. And I think that most guys don't really think about pee at all. I mean I think everybody on this board is somewhat coming at it from the angle of having a fetish but that's not true of the majority of people. The majority of people if a woman says I have to pee will probably think about it for one second and then completely be indifferent to it, not mocking the situation, not really feeling bad about the situation, but pretty much instantly forgetting it all together is what I think is the normal reaction.

You will be suprised there were a few guys that looked at the unisex porta potty line and then went to the bushes and these were grown men while teenage girls were perfectly willing and mature enough to hold it in in line. 

There were a few guys that saw a long line and said "the guys line is not bad, its just the girls that gotta wait" 

@Angusburger

"You will be suprised there were a few guys that looked at the unisex porta potty line and then went to the bushes and these were grown men while teenage girls were perfectly willing and mature enough to hold it in in line. 

There were a few guys that saw a long line and said "the guys line is not bad, its just the girls that gotta wait" 

Once again that is the status quo. Men expect to be able to go right away and when they can't make other plans, women by contrast are conditioned from a young age to wait patiently and not expose themselves.

On 8/4/2022 at 6:43 AM, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"You will be suprised there were a few guys that looked at the unisex porta potty line and then went to the bushes and these were grown men while teenage girls were perfectly willing and mature enough to hold it in in line. 

Once again that is the status quo. Men expect to be able to go right away and when they can't make other plans, women by contrast are conditioned from a young age to wait patiently and not expose themselves.

But isnt it harder for women to hold their pee in because of smaller bladders and less muscles? That seems like a paradox lol