Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I absolutely LOVE it when a female is really desperate to pee! I mean all the little dances and moves they make when they have to pee are just so damn sexy and super adorable! The sexiest is without a doubt when they cross their legs and shove their hands between their legs to help hold it in!! Oh my God that drives me wild! A desperate female is the sexiest thing ever! And if they're so unbelievably desperate that they end up wetting themselves then good lord that is just incredible! I love scenarios where the female is like at work or just out somewhere maybe and they get really desperate to pee, but for some reason they aren't able to just go pee! Or like they're literally about to pee their pants and they get to the bathroom and realize there is either a really long line or better yet, it's out of order! Omg I can only imagine having to pee so badly that I'm about to wet myself, and then when I get to the bathroom it's out of order and I can't get in!?! Ladies, what do y'all do when this happens?! Do you try and pee outside somewhere or something? Find a different bathroom really fast?! Or do you try and manage your bladder until you can get to a bathroom!? You see, I didn't used to like literally EVERYTHING omorashi related.. my fetish started off simply being into just the desperation aspect of it! O er the years though and as I learned more and watch more internet videos, I realized that it was ALL really sexy and I er time my fetish grew into now being I to all of it! I'm still more into the desperation part of it but I'm very into watching the female actually pee herself (especially when she's extremely desperate and has an overfilled bladder so she's just wetting her pants for a good couple minutes) that's impressive! I'm now also very much into watching a female pee on a toilet too! There's just something so incredibly sexy and unbelievably adorable about watching a female pee on a toilet! My fetish has also grown to me really enjoying my own desperation/wetting myself and playing with my own pee!! It just all feels Soo damn good! Just the feeling of getting pee all over you is just absolutely amazing!! I want SOOO badly to play around with this fetish with a female! I haven't got to do any of that yet! But we would start with me making her hold it in and telling her when and how much to drink, and she has to do it no matter how much she has to pee! She would have to ask my permission to pee but I will not let her! She will be forced to hold it in until she's about to explode! And even then I will not let her pee in the toilet! Oh no.. once we get to that point, the oy way I will let her pee is if she does it while she's above me while I'm completely naked and tell her to get her amazing, warm, wet and delicious pee all over my body.. finishing off her relief right into my mouth!! See the taste of pee changes depending on what you e consumed, how much water you've had and I think how long you've held it for! It seems to be different in the mornings for the most part.. but that is exactly what I want to do! And we would do all of these games while we are nice and high so that it all feels so fucking amazing and we have a hell of a lot more fun! I want to do that so damn bad! I would also make her hold it in when we go out and see if she can last the whole time!! Uugh.. where the hell is the woman that I can do all of this stuff with! Come meet me already! I'll love you forever! Lol I think it would be the most amazing and sexiest thing ever! 

@TheBladderBoss

" I love scenarios where the female is like at work or just out somewhere maybe and they get really desperate to pee, but for some reason they aren't able to just go pee! Or like they're literally about to pee their pants and they get to the bathroom and realize there is either a really long line or better yet, it's out of order! Omg I can only imagine having to pee so badly that I'm about to wet myself, and then when I get to the bathroom it's out of order and I can't get in!?! Ladies, what do y'all do when this happens?! Do you try and pee outside somewhere or something? Find a different bathroom really fast?! Or do you try and manage your bladder until you can get to a bathroom!?"

As I am sure you already know that was my experience almost every single day for two years. Desperate to pee, the bathroom was locked because of Covid and the only thing you can do is basically manage her bladder and to get to a bathroom hours later. I realize it must be entertaining to watch, I would love seeing that, when you are in that situation day after day it gets quite exhausting and frustrating!

Do you females even realize how fucking amazing and sexy y'all are!? Even when you don't have to pee and all that!? I mean I know I see beauty and all that WAYYY differently then other people.. but it just feels like (at least some of y'all) have literally no clue at all how unbelievably gorgeous, sexy and amazing you are! And then when you add being desperate I to that mix!?!! I mean do you females even realize how absolutely freaking sexy y'all look when you're pee dancing and ESPECIALLY crossing your legs, squeezing then together tight and shoving your hands between your legs just so you don't explode into you sexy little panties!? I'm not sure if y'all know how sexy that looks! And if you don't well then I'm here to tell you!! You already beautiful women are absolutely the sexiest when you're bursting to pee!! And it's my absolute favorite thing in the universe!! Lol I'm totally obsessed with pee related stuff!! 

Oh hey!! @DesperateJill!! My favorite and the best omorashi author ever commented on my post!! Haha, it's a real honor! And oh yes I do know that! I read all of your stories I can find! And I really loved that one! Yes I'm sure that being the one in that situation can be difficult and frustrating! But yes it is also extremely sexy to witness! Being the one on the outside lol. I mean I do love holding it in too but yea under those circumstances I can definitely see how that can be difficult! I've honestly been in a situation before where I was really desperate and ended up peeing just a little! It was when I was doing some deliveries for door dash and Uber eats. It's alot of running around obviously, and only used the bathroom once during like 8 hours maybe idk. But I was also drinking a ton of water! So a while after the first time I used the bathroom I had to go again but there just really wasn't the opportunity, and plus I never like to let people know I have to pee, so I just didn't say anything.. by the time all was done for the day and we were heading back home I really had to go again! And even worse was that there were a few stops that needed to be made before we were finally home! It was so hard to hold it in while in the stores and the cashier was taking forever lol I was about to scream hurry the fuck up!! By the time we were pulling into the complex I was so desperate to pee that I was legit about to fully pee my pants lol. Right as we were about to park, and knowing how close I was to the bathroom, I actually started to pee a little!! Somehow I managed to stop it but my shorts were pretty noticable! The literal second the car stopped, I knew I'd never make it inside so I had to get out and just pee right there! And OMG did that feel freaking amazing! After that I just held a bag in front of me to cover up the wetness lol. But yea that was the worst I ha e ever had to pee, because I've like never (as far as I can remember) had an actual genuine accident like that! I mean it wasn't really a full accident but it was one none the less lol! I had never had to pee so badly before while I was out doing stuff! And as frustrating and slightly painful and everything as it was.. it was also incredibly exciting when I thought about it! I'm just happy I didn't pee myself in the stores or anything and no one noticed even when I did on the way back lol

@TheBladderBoss

"My favorite and the best omorashi author ever commented on my post!! Haha, it's a real honor! And oh yes I do know that! I read all of your stories I can find! And I really loved that one! Yes I'm sure that being the one in that situation can be difficult and frustrating! But yes it is also extremely sexy to witness! Being the one on the outside lol."

I'm honored my full bladder has proved so entertaining. And I can once again really relate to your avatar. Every time I encountered a locked door to the ladies room I was definitely thinking are you serious?! Damn Covid.

No you've never mentioned that before!! But oh my God the crossed legs position is literally the sexiest! But god that really does have to be frustrating and a little terrifying being close to wetting yourself and the bathroom is closed!!? 😱 I sooo want to see more of your stories!! They're the best things I've ever read!! I've actually been holding a bit while I've typed all of this lol!! I'd honestly love to see ALL of your stores and experiences! Clearly you have soooo many and they are all super sexy and amazingly well written with such detail!! That's the best part! It would be cool to talk more and all that! Because it is an honor talking with you! Being my absolute favorite omorashi author!! I feel so lucky lol.. you know with all that I said about your stories and how sexy they are and everything, I've always wondered what you look like lol! I know it's not necessarily that kind of site and all that but it's just hard not to wonder lol! But given the way your stories are and all of that, and just how desperate you are in all of them and everything I just feel like you're incredibly sexy! Lol, and I know I'm *clears throat* not your type and all that (I'm not sure how open you are about that so I won't say it) but honestly alot of the times, depending on the exact type that a female is, that honestly makes them even more beautiful to me lmao! I'm not really sure why but it's just the way it is lol. But nah I'm pretty sure that you're really beautiful! 😁 Anyways I can't wait to see another story! I think I've read every one that you have on here lol. I've actually read most of them multiple times because that's how amazing they are and there's literally never been another author or story that is better then yours! You ha e a real gift for writing! I'm just so mad that two of your stories that I bought, I somehow lost! They were so amazing too and oh my God were they long and extremely detailed which is exactly what I love! I can't stand a short omorashi story lol! Especially when and if it's actually a pretty good one and then it just ends and you just like noooo lol I want more! 

Oh I can imagine! And well yes your full bladder is certainly an amazing thing I'll tell you that! Idk if entertaining is the correct word but yea!! It is definitely super sexy! I can't imagine having a job where you're no where near a bathroom all day and you're drinking a lot of water but you're just forced to hold a bursting bladder the entire day of work!? Damn that rough. Also quite illegal. But how did you even manage to hold a fully bursting bladder for so many hours at work, still be able to function and not completely pee yourself!? did that actually happen on occasion or did you always manage to make it to a toilet still dry?! That pee must have felt soooo good!! Omg those are the BEST!! when you're literally bursting for sooo long and then you finally get to pee!!? Uuugh that feels amazing! It's almost orgasmic isn't it? Lol 

@TheBladderBoss

"They were so amazing too and oh my God were they long and extremely detailed which is exactly what I love! I can't stand a short omorashi story lol! Especially when and if it's actually a pretty good one and then it just ends and you just like noooo lol I want more!"

It's always nice feedback to know that people would like to see the story continue but not all of them have enough material to go to novella length. If every story that I wrote was novella length I wouldn't have time to write a lot more things in my omorashi stuff is perhaps less than 1% of everything that I actually write which is mostly science fiction, fantasy and horror.

A lot of them can get surprisingly long, there are a lot of stories I think how much can you do with this there's only so long you can continue desperation but it's surprising how much detail you can go into just describing somebody desperate over the course of a few hours, and a very wide variety of situations you can put them in without it necessarily getting overly repetitive.

I do have about three more that I have to get around to publishing – We'll Get to It Later (novella length), The Desperate Girl at the Photo Booth (novel length) and the one I just finished reading and editing this week that I got me on my current fetish binge The Bathroom War on the Tour which is an expansion of my tour guide story. Hopefully that last one I will get around to publishing sometime in the near future now that I have done the final reading and editing. In fact if I weren't getting so distracted responding to all of this I should be going to write the author notes for that one right now!

"Oh I can imagine! And well yes your full bladder is certainly an amazing thing I'll tell you that! Idk if entertaining is the correct word but yea!! It is definitely super sexy! I can't imagine having a job where you're no where near a bathroom all day and you're drinking a lot of water but you're just forced to hold a bursting bladder the entire day of work!? Damn that rough. Also quite illegal. But how did you even manage to hold a fully bursting bladder for so many hours at work, still be able to function and not completely pee yourself!? did that actually happen on occasion or did you always manage to make it to a toilet still dry?! That pee must have felt soooo good!! Omg those are the BEST!! when you're literally bursting for sooo long and then you finally get to pee!!? Uuugh that feels amazing! It's almost orgasmic isn't it? Lol"

Well when I was at my job I made sure to limit my liquid intake so that I would be able to get through the day. I never had an accident although one time I did have to pee down my leg on the first day and then on the last day I was pretty close to an accident because the van broke down. But other than that I was able to hold it every single time really, so I guess I was lucky that in all of those occasions I only had really two incidents where I was worried that I might not be able to get through the day. I still don't know how I managed to concentrate on all of that but it's over now so I can finally get around to writing my memoir now!

We were never forbidden from using the toilet, our employers simply said that we can use the toilet whenever we want but we should stay on the premises where we are working. It's just thanks to Covid lots of the bathrooms were locked and I think that they weren't even aware of that until the last day when we mentioned it and they seem not overly concerned about it either, seemingly rather oblivious I guess.

15 hours ago, TheBladderBoss said:

I absolutely LOVE it when a female is really desperate to pee! I mean all the little dances and moves they make when they have to pee are just so damn sexy and super adorable! The sexiest is without a doubt when they cross their legs and shove their hands between their legs to help hold it in!! Oh my God that drives me wild! A desperate female is the sexiest thing ever! And if they're so unbelievably desperate that they end up wetting themselves then good lord that is just incredible! I love scenarios where the female is like at work or just out somewhere maybe and they get really desperate to pee, but for some reason they aren't able to just go pee! Or like they're literally about to pee their pants and they get to the bathroom and realize there is either a really long line or better yet, it's out of order! Omg I can only imagine having to pee so badly that I'm about to wet myself, and then when I get to the bathroom it's out of order and I can't get in!?! Ladies, what do y'all do when this happens?! Do you try and pee outside somewhere or something? Find a different bathroom really fast?! Or do you try and manage your bladder until you can get to a bathroom!? You see, I didn't used to like literally EVERYTHING omorashi related.. my fetish started off simply being into just the desperation aspect of it! O er the years though and as I learned more and watch more internet videos, I realized that it was ALL really sexy and I er time my fetish grew into now being I to all of it! I'm still more into the desperation part of it but I'm very into watching the female actually pee herself (especially when she's extremely desperate and has an overfilled bladder so she's just wetting her pants for a good couple minutes) that's impressive! I'm now also very much into watching a female pee on a toilet too! There's just something so incredibly sexy and unbelievably adorable about watching a female pee on a toilet! My fetish has also grown to me really enjoying my own desperation/wetting myself and playing with my own pee!! It just all feels Soo damn good! Just the feeling of getting pee all over you is just absolutely amazing!! I want SOOO badly to play around with this fetish with a female! I haven't got to do any of that yet! But we would start with me making her hold it in and telling her when and how much to drink, and she has to do it no matter how much she has to pee! She would have to ask my permission to pee but I will not let her! She will be forced to hold it in until she's about to explode! And even then I will not let her pee in the toilet! Oh no.. once we get to that point, the oy way I will let her pee is if she does it while she's above me while I'm completely naked and tell her to get her amazing, warm, wet and delicious pee all over my body.. finishing off her relief right into my mouth!! See the taste of pee changes depending on what you e consumed, how much water you've had and I think how long you've held it for! It seems to be different in the mornings for the most part.. but that is exactly what I want to do! And we would do all of these games while we are nice and high so that it all feels so fucking amazing and we have a hell of a lot more fun! I want to do that so damn bad! I would also make her hold it in when we go out and see if she can last the whole time!! Uugh.. where the hell is the woman that I can do all of this stuff with! Come meet me already! I'll love you forever! Lol I think it would be the most amazing and sexiest thing ever! 

Well in that case I’d just wait in line, if i’m lucky than I will make if i’m unlucky then i will piss my pants right there.

and then I’d run out with tears in my eyes and never go to that place in 1 year

Yes, a pretty female bursting to pee is the sexiest situation any female can be in for me! But what also fascinates me is how women act when they have to hold their pee longer than they want to. Some are drama queens, letting everyone around know how bad they have to pee and everybody needs to find a way to help her. Then there are the ones who find such things embarrassing and act like they never have to pee when I know they do. They don't show any physical signs of desperation or say anything to indicate their bladder is bursting, when they finally get to a bathroom they very quietly piss a flood. I've seem women in this predicament rush to an outdoor spot without saying anything to the people she's with, or standing in a long line outside a women's bathroom if she can't get in in time she'll pee on herself without anyone near her knowing she was that desperate; they probably would have let her go ahead of them if they knew she was about to have an accident. Women like this tend to have bigger bladders because they make themselves hold it longer, are often introverted and have 'shy bladders.' How women deal with a full bladder and having to hold it longer than is comfortable , is fascinating to watch - when it ends with them not being able to use a toilet!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 10:21 AM, DesperateJill said:

@TheBladderBoss

"They were so amazing too and oh my God were they long and extremely detailed which is exactly what I love! I can't stand a short omorashi story lol! Especially when and if it's actually a pretty good one and then it just ends and you just like noooo lol I want more!"

It's always nice feedback to know that people would like to see the story continue but not all of them have enough material to go to novella length. If every story that I wrote was novella length I wouldn't have time to write a lot more things in my omorashi stuff is perhaps less than 1% of everything that I actually write which is mostly science fiction, fantasy and horror.

A lot of them can get surprisingly long, there are a lot of stories I think how much can you do with this there's only so long you can continue desperation but it's surprising how much detail you can go into just describing somebody desperate over the course of a few hours, and a very wide variety of situations you can put them in without it necessarily getting overly repetitive.

I do have about three more that I have to get around to publishing – We'll Get to It Later (novella length), The Desperate Girl at the Photo Booth (novel length) and the one I just finished reading and editing this week that I got me on my current fetish binge The Bathroom War on the Tour which is an expansion of my tour guide story. Hopefully that last one I will get around to publishing sometime in the near future now that I have done the final reading and editing. In fact if I weren't getting so distracted responding to all of this I should be going to write the author notes for that one right now!

"Oh I can imagine! And well yes your full bladder is certainly an amazing thing I'll tell you that! Idk if entertaining is the correct word but yea!! It is definitely super sexy! I can't imagine having a job where you're no where near a bathroom all day and you're drinking a lot of water but you're just forced to hold a bursting bladder the entire day of work!? Damn that rough. Also quite illegal. But how did you even manage to hold a fully bursting bladder for so many hours at work, still be able to function and not completely pee yourself!? did that actually happen on occasion or did you always manage to make it to a toilet still dry?! That pee must have felt soooo good!! Omg those are the BEST!! when you're literally bursting for sooo long and then you finally get to pee!!? Uuugh that feels amazing! It's almost orgasmic isn't it? Lol"

Well when I was at my job I made sure to limit my liquid intake so that I would be able to get through the day. I never had an accident although one time I did have to pee down my leg on the first day and then on the last day I was pretty close to an accident because the van broke down. But other than that I was able to hold it every single time really, so I guess I was lucky that in all of those occasions I only had really two incidents where I was worried that I might not be able to get through the day. I still don't know how I managed to concentrate on all of that but it's over now so I can finally get around to writing my memoir now!

We were never forbidden from using the toilet, our employers simply said that we can use the toilet whenever we want but we should stay on the premises where we are working. It's just thanks to Covid lots of the bathrooms were locked and I think that they weren't even aware of that until the last day when we mentioned it and they seem not overly concerned about it either, seemingly rather oblivious I guess.

What was your job anyway? And whyd you stop?

Edited by Antispam (see edit history)

Lmao what in the hell are you talking about!? I mean for starters, of course the female mind works differently lol.. very much so. And idk who is going out of their way to please anyone lol.. I personally don't have a single person to please but myself at the moment lol Soo I ain't going out of my way for anyone lol.. but if I did have a woman then who knows!?