Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Omorashi desperation challenge, new interactive Milovana web tease

Hi

After much confusion and a lot of trying to work out how EOS editing works I have just published a new interactive web tease on Milovana.com.

It is based around desperation, holding and eventually wetting and has a whole bunch of different tasks designed to get you to the point where you are totally desperate and either involuntarily let go or decide to pee yourself. Basically there is no winning or loosing, you will basically end up wet either way.

Some of the tasks involve exercises, some involve online games, some involve going outdoors and some involve posting here on this website. Quite a few of the tasks are purely designed to push your bladder to the point of submission, especially in the 2nd level.

One thing I changed from the other tasks I have seen is that individual tasks can be skipped, essentially if there is something you are uncomfortable with you shouldn’t need to wait out a timer in order to keep playing.

Some of the tasks also have bonus point options in the hope that people will push themselves to achieve a higher score.

I thought it would be fun to include a few different options for where you want the final wetting to happen, a couple are slightly outrageous such as in your car or out walking and some are much safer like the shower.

The tease is currently untested (if I get time I am planning on trying to play it through on Sunday morning) if anyone would like to take it for a spin on it’s maiden voyage I would be interested in hearing your opinion.

I have tried to make it suitable for both males and females rather than focusing on only one gender.

Hopefully someone will enjoy the game, I would love to hear some feedback about what could be better and what people did and didn’t enjoy.

Here is the link, it is called Omorashi desperation challenge

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=58190

I had the chance to play through it a couple times. I like the wide variety of tasks and the random slides for slightly different experiences on repeated playthroughs. I'm not a fan of involving others but it's optional so not a problem. 

If I may offer a few little criticisms, I did find that the frequency of drinks was a little much for me. There's also quite a few lines in the tease with just the word "ok", which I found unnecessary, it's just more clicking for no reason.

Anyway, good first tease. I didn't run into any game breaking bugs, seems to play through fine. I bookmarked it and I plan to play it again in the future.

Thank you for the feedback Urgently.

The drinks should be timed for every 15-17 minutes which is what was recommended for rapid desperation. What I will do is either up that time slightly or recommend that people have a smaller glass.

I know what you mean about the OK. It’s kind of a bug with the layout of the editor. If you want to put a button that someone can click to start a task or confirm that a task is complete then the only way to do this is by having a choice with only one option.

Unfortunately when you have a choice it then has to be followed by an action inside the same command otherwise the game locks up. I ended up just putting “say” “ok” as the action which means when playing you will have a “ready” or “done” that you need to click to initiate or end the task and then it will be followed by an “ok”.

Will see if I can find a more elegant solution.

Wasn’t sure about the involving others part, I thought some people might find it exciting but didn’t want it to be to pushy and put others off the game.

It’s quite difficult guessing what people are going to enjoy and what they are not going to enjoy. Ideally I wanted to get people just on the outer edge of their comfort zone.

56 minutes ago, Mycall said:

Thank you for the feedback Urgently.

The drinks should be timed for every 15-17 minutes which is what was recommended for rapid desperation. What I will do is either up that time slightly or recommend that people have a smaller glass.

I know what you mean about the OK. It’s kind of a bug with the layout of the editor. If you want to put a button that someone can click to start a task or confirm that a task is complete then the only way to do this is by having a choice with only one option.

Unfortunately when you have a choice it then has to be followed by an action inside the same command otherwise the game locks up. I ended up just putting “say” “ok” as the action which means when playing you will have a “ready” or “done” that you need to click to initiate or end the task and then it will be followed by an “ok”.

Will see if I can find a more elegant solution.

Wasn’t sure about the involving others part, I thought some people might find it exciting but didn’t want it to be to pushy and put others off the game.

It’s quite difficult guessing what people are going to enjoy and what they are not going to enjoy. Ideally I wanted to get people just on the outer edge of their comfort zone.

Yeah, come to think of it, that editor can be a little buggy and it doesn't always work. You can't please everyone and I'm glad you did something unique with it. Still nice work, especially for a first tease. I know my first one has room for improvement.

19 hours ago, SummerRain said:

I was wondering did you make the tease run differently weather you selected male/female briefs/boxers/panties shorts/skirts/dress/pants?

It runs slightly differently if you select male or female.

For the clothing options it just changes what it says in the text at various points in the game but the tasks are essentially the same.

On 8/13/2022 at 1:35 PM, Themaster258 said:

Okay, I am not liking the end that much. I was super desperate andit kinda just wanted me to let go instead of torturing me. Also not a fan of the whole needing to send a Dm or picture to get there if you don't have enough points because you started the challenge while already into a hold.

Noted, I will have a think about the DM part, possibly create a different option like a task or timer that you can use to get the points.

On 8/11/2022 at 10:46 AM, Mycall said:

Glad you enjoyed it, I spent a lot of time debating how much teasing and mild humiliation I should include.

It’s quite difficult to think of enough exercises and tasks for these kinds of games. Was googling all sorts of random stuff like yoga poses that were a bad idea with full bladder.

I am not allowed to send you dm. Maybe you could send me one and give me another app where I could reach you please? I would love to send you my yesterday’s results. Did the challenge again 😏

@MycallIt's pretty good... though a couple more challenges for two, and three would be appreciated. The "squat down a push like your pooping" is great, as well as "tighten a belt" or "lie down with a ball on your bladder", more tasks for 0 would also be great, and pushing 1 back until you have 15 points, 2 until 25, and 3 into 45, would be amazing, forcing you to be desperate at three. Some tasks for 0 could be "do the wordle for the day", "run water in a cup, back and forth" "sit on the toilet push like your pooping and press on your bladder while leaning over." What is level 4? The orgasm? The rewetting? Something else?

Edited by SummerRain (see edit history)