Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Accidental minor dribble from sneezing while with friends

On 8/4/2022 at 1:55 PM, Renatatswet said:

My neighbour has this often. She has two kids and is in her early fourties. She's pretty hot too. It secretly drives me crazy when that happens. She also wets herself when she laughs too hard.

Have you got any specific stories about seeing her wetting? Is she embarrassed about it, or does she just carry on as if nothing has happened?

1 hour ago, nappypants said:

Have you got any specific stories about seeing her wetting? Is she embarrassed about it, or does she just carry on as if nothing has happened?

There's not a lot to say about it really. When she gets a sneezing fit she grabs herself, crosses her legs with one knee up, goes oooohhhh! and goes of to change her knickers. It's all quite matter of fact... It happens often. The laughing is a different matter. That mostly happens when she's a bit drunk. She gets loud and laughs a lot. Last time she got in to a giggling fit, at one moment she dropped to her knees in the garden and completely pissed herself while still not being able to stop laughing. I've only seen that happen twice i think.