Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Holding it For Fun - Pictures

I already watched this on your site. Love it! Alisha always looks so cute when she wets her pants. I really like that she loves to masturbate while wet. 

She did one awhile back where she played with herself in blue panties in the kitchen while sitting. I really loved that one too. 

10 hours ago, DesperateToes said:

great video! i wish alisha would do longer hold videos (like 10-15 mins or longer). i notice all the ones she does are super short, like only a few minutes, despite her having said she held all morning

would also love if she were holding in jean shorts and t-strap sandals

A lot of these holding videos that Alisha does are filmed a at the very start of the shoot.  She'll arrive, desperate to pee already from the drive, and be absolutely bursting.  In the case of this video, we had to rush to set up the camera and a couple lights, or we would have missed everything.  In fact, there have been shoots she has arrived desperate like this, but we just don't have time to get the camera going, so she just goes to the bathroom.

12 hours ago, TVGuy said:

A lot of these holding videos that Alisha does are filmed a at the very start of the shoot.  She'll arrive, desperate to pee already from the drive, and be absolutely bursting.  In the case of this video, we had to rush to set up the camera and a couple lights, or we would have missed everything.  In fact, there have been shoots she has arrived desperate like this, but we just don't have time to get the camera going, so she just goes to the bathroom.

Hmm I see. Could you maybe try to get desperate in studio instead of on the drive, t spare you guys the rush?