• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldn’t hold it anymore 🫠

y’all excuse the dog hair on my socks🤣🤣

Here are the first round of pics that I was too desperate to send! First pic was my first leak, nothing showed on the camping pants which is insane (can you spell new clubbing pants that won't show le

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, FemDespLover94 said:

My belly is still full of white claw lol 

should I do ONE more hold? 

Yes!!

18 minutes ago, FemDespLover94 said:

I was literally peeing the whole time I was running. There’s a trail on the floor lol 

I wish you guys could see how soaked my pantyhose were too 7059116F-88BD-4080-B8AD-BBAF08FFE337.thumb.jpeg.0150c48d3c24d97440129aea2856a59c.jpeg

Those look sexy, did you have any panties on under them?

9 minutes ago, FemDespLover94 said:

Holy holy OMFG 

you’re amazing!!!! I’ve literally loved holding with you tonight so much 🥰😘

I recorded a video of my last accident too yall…. 😉

Ooo exiting!

1 hour ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I just FLOODED my jeans and camping pants and when I said flooded I mean I counted and I peed for close to 40 seconds which is insane considering I have a small bladder and my typical desperate pee is maybe 15 seconds.

My pelvic floor muscles had been fluttering for the last half hour and normally I have like 10 seconds when that happens, so I gotta say I think I did pretty well. I definitely think I tired out my pelvic floor more with this hold than the one 2 days ago, because I had an accident pretty early last time and really held on for dear life tonight.

The camping pants really stood up though, I pissed all down my legs but they barely showed it. Sorry to those of you who were looking forward to seeing very wet pants, but my jean shorts are soaked and the camping pants showed some unique splashing patterns I've never seen on wet pants before.

Guys I'm getting so desperate again! This will be my third pee tonight and I'm leaking in the camping pants. Only lost a couple leaks though, I want to wait until my muscles flutter and I lose control involuntarily

Just now, Wetlifter37 said:

Guys I'm getting so desperate again! This will be my third pee tonight and I'm leaking in the camping pants. Only lost a couple leaks though, I want to wait until my muscles flutter and I lose control involuntarily

Stand up and PEE all over those pants babe 

3 minutes ago, talks2much said:

Yes!!

Those look sexy, did you have any panties on under them?

Ooo exiting!

Yeah I sure was wearing panties 😉492F556A-73FA-4033-8431-43A42BB207F7.thumb.jpeg.d1ca94b9208dd74d53739ea971584e04.jpeg

Hope you can hold it till then! Would you like a little challenge?

11 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

Final pics are after my big flood! The camping pants BARELY showed my 40 second pee which is so exciting (can you spell new clubbing pants that I can leak in without stressing?) and obviously the jean shorts underneath were drenched. Most of the pee ran down my legs instead of getting absorbed by the fabric of the camping pants but the back did get a lil splashy

jean shorts front.jpg

jean shorts back.jpg

camping pants.jpg

camping pants front.jpg

undies 1.jpg

undies 2.jpg

OMFG those pics!!! I can just imaging you walking around at a summer festival in those shorts slowly drying!

Just now, talks2much said:

OMFG those pics!!! I can just imaging you walking around at a summer festival in those shorts slowly drying!

That would be so fun. I really wanna wet those camping pants in public now that I know how well they hide the wetness. It was a literal downpour and they're barely wet

2 minutes ago, Seifer69 said:

Hope you can hold it till then! Would you like a little challenge?

I'd love one!

1 minute ago, talks2much said:

Going to be hard to top your last pee, that was huge!

Is that a challenge?

Another pic, forgot I took this one.

GOD I'm squirming like crazy, can't believe this is from only 16 oz. I kinda want to drink some more water because my bladder is still soft even though I'm desperate

undies 3.jpg

I just had a huge leak, it started gushing out and every time I tried to clench my muscles to stop the flow it was like I had no control over them. I did manage to stop it though and I'd say I'm still at a 6 or 7//10. Gonna drink some water to replace what I peed out and do your challenges 🙂 

Good luck

1 minute ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I just had a huge leak, it started gushing out and every time I tried to clench my muscles to stop the flow it was like I had no control over them. I did manage to stop it though and I'd say I'm still at a 6 or 7//10. Gonna drink some water to replace what I peed out and do your challenges 🙂 

Just drank 8 ounces, should I have more? I'm missing that fluttery feeling and the leaks, I still have a nice strong urge but I feel totally in control again.

1 minute ago, Wetlifter37 said:

You are doing an amazing job, obviously being already very wet making things even harder!

2 minutes ago, talks2much said:

Ha what do you have in stall for her? lol

What you do have on now @FemDespLover94 are you going to pee your pants again?

Oh you know just trying to swap videos of our accidents we keep having 😉

2 minutes ago, talks2much said:

Ha what do you have in stall for her? lol

What you do have on now @FemDespLover94 are you going to pee your pants again?

I’m just wearing panties, booty shorts, socks and a tshirt now. Gotta get to sleep soon. I have to be at work in a few hours. Slightly nervous about my bladder tomorrow. Gonna have a few hours where a bathroom is not available 😬😬

2 hours ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I just FLOODED my jeans and camping pants and when I said flooded I mean I counted and I peed for close to 40 seconds which is insane considering I have a small bladder and my typical desperate pee is maybe 15 seconds.

My pelvic floor muscles had been fluttering for the last half hour and normally I have like 10 seconds when that happens, so I gotta say I think I did pretty well. I definitely think I tired out my pelvic floor more with this hold than the one 2 days ago, because I had an accident pretty early last time and really held on for dear life tonight.

The camping pants really stood up though, I pissed all down my legs but they barely showed it. Sorry to those of you who were looking forward to seeing very wet pants, but my jean shorts are soaked and the camping pants showed some unique splashing patterns I've never seen on wet pants before.

I need to check if my roomate's gone to bed, if she has I might go pour a glass of wine to help me get desperate quicker than water. That 8 oz is starting to hit, I'm never gonna want to have an empty bladder again after this, being full is so nice.

FUCK I just flooded my pants full force (and completely accidentally) sitting in my bed. It was positively gushing and I didn't even make it downstairs to get the glass of wine. Thank god I protected my bed, though I wouldn't be surprised if it soaked through... hopefully not too much though.

I didn't quite release my full bladder cuz I was concerned about the bed, so now I'm down to a 3 or 4. Should I get that glass of wine and have a 4th accident?