• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldn’t hold it anymore 🫠

y’all excuse the dog hair on my socks🤣🤣

Here are the first round of pics that I was too desperate to send! First pic was my first leak, nothing showed on the camping pants which is insane (can you spell new clubbing pants that won't show le

Posted Images

Okay so after my first  leak (first pic of shorts underneath) there was NOTHING on the outside of the camping pants.

Then I had a really intense 10/10++ wave and lost two bigger leaks, my butt is very damp and it soaked onto the camping pants a bit.

I'm so desperate I'm having trouble posting the pics I took because I can't fucking concentrate 

2 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

Okay so after my first  leak (first pic of shorts underneath) there was NOTHING on the outside of the camping pants.

Then I had a really intense 10/10++ wave and lost two bigger leaks, my butt is very damp and it soaked onto the camping pants a bit.

I'm so desperate I'm having trouble posting the pics I took because I can't fucking concentrate 

All good, the inevitable conclusion is coming soon and we can wait until then for the pics. Keep holding on!

1 minute ago, FemDespLover94 said:

Well I made it into the house and barely got my boots off and I just lost it. 
I soaked my pants completely! Holy shit it snuck up so fast! The last 10 minutes of my drive felt like an eternity and I was so worried I wasn’t going to make it. 
good news is I drank some more so I’m gonna change and have some more fun! 

Nice, bet it felt amazing! What kind of pants were you wearing for it? Also, enjoy round 2. 

1 minute ago, FemDespLover94 said:

I soaked my pants completely! Holy shit it snuck up so fast! The last 10 minutes of my drive felt like an eternity and I was so worried I wasn’t going to make it. 

I bet it felt amazing to finally pee yourself after all that! 

What were you wearing and what have you changed into?

6 minutes ago, FemDespLover94 said:

Love the endurance!

Guys I'm having so much trouble. All I have to do is name the photos but I keep having to fight wave after wave and normally  I just start leaking at this point. My bladder is rock hard and digging into the waistband of my jean shorts and JESUS this is pure pee torture

6 minutes ago, FemDespLover94 said:

I couldn’t hold it anymore 🫠0F429620-5326-4EC1-8990-85D115CB5AA9.thumb.jpeg.3260a389728cd11c8a782aae5744c633.jpeg

You look so cute here 🙂 Wish that was my pants right now 😞 

Just lost a nice warm leak as I was typing this and now my pelvic floor muscles are fluttering like a bird about to take flight lmao

Just now, Wetlifter37 said:

Guys I'm having so much trouble. All I have to do is name the photos but I keep having to fight wave after wave and normally  I just start leaking at this point. My bladder is rock hard and digging into the waistband of my jean shorts and JESUS this is pure pee torture

You are doing amazing!! Especially after having seen @FemDespLover94 pic after she wet herself, that would make it even harder to hold on!!

3 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

You look so cute here 🙂 Wish that was my pants right now 😞 

Just lost a nice warm leak as I was typing this and now my pelvic floor muscles are fluttering like a bird about to take flight lmao

Check your DMs

i sent you a couple more pictures 😘

Putting on my favorite leggings now. Let’s keep this puppy rolling! 
already back to a 5/10 

im going to literally pee all freaking night