• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldn’t hold it anymore 🫠

y’all excuse the dog hair on my socks🤣🤣

Here are the first round of pics that I was too desperate to send! First pic was my first leak, nothing showed on the camping pants which is insane (can you spell new clubbing pants that won't show le

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Allyoucandrink said:

Darn, wish it could be now. I just got a diaper sample pack in yesterday and was going to have fun testing it with a full rapid desperation bladder now

Oh wow! I'd be down to start now but are you saying you've already been drinking and peeing extra often in preparation for a rapid desperation hold?

Just now, Wetlifter37 said:

Oh wow! I'd be down to start now but are you saying you've already been drinking and peeing extra often in preparation for a rapid desperation hold?

I do mine slightly differently, I start by drinking 16oz/a pint of water and continue to do so every 30 minutes until it’s too much or I can’t hold it. I just drank the 2nd pint. 

2 minutes ago, Allyoucandrink said:

I do mine slightly differently, I start by drinking 16oz/a pint of water and continue to do so every 30 minutes until it’s too much or I can’t hold it. I just drank the 2nd pint. 

oh cool! I was confused about the peeing lots before I tried it but it really gets your bladder used to being empty/emptying often and then when it starts to fill up your desperation goes off the charts and its really hard not to leak

1 minute ago, Wetlifter37 said:

oh cool! I was confused about the peeing lots before I tried it but it really gets your bladder used to being empty/emptying often and then when it starts to fill up your desperation goes off the charts and its really hard not to leak

Makes sense, but I only have a short window so sadly don’t quite have the time to do that. Currently no real need to go, but in an hour I’ll be in trouble likely. 

2 minutes ago, Allyoucandrink said:

32oz at this point. And that’s the goal. Especially because something mental about wearing a diaper means that I can’t clench the muscles I need to use to hold it nearly as well. 

Nice! Reduced control is fun (within limits). I was soooo leaky yesterday after my big hold and it was very exciting to not know when it might happen

3 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

Nice! Reduced control is fun (within limits). I was soooo leaky yesterday after my big hold and it was very exciting to not know when it might happen

Protection is helpful for that, though this wouldn’t exactly be stealth in public due to thickness. Starting to feel a little need to go at this point. You joining me? 2 minutes until the next 16 oz

I think I'm gonna amp up to rapid desperation slowly, wanna see how much more desperate I get than last time.  Gonna drink 12 oz now  and empty my bladder, same thing in an hour. I'm gonna keep doing that for a couple hours, then increase to drinking and peeing every half hour, then every 15 minutes. 

At the same time I'm kinda craving the feeling of being desperate now... But if I do the slow build I can wet my undies and pants over and over for my scheduled pees  for the next couple hours. What do you think I should do?

Just drank 12 oz and I'm already around a 5/10 so I should be getting squirmy soon

4 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I think I'm gonna amp up to rapid desperation slowly, wanna see how much more desperate I get than last time.  Gonna drink 12 oz now  and empty my bladder, same thing in an hour. I'm gonna keep doing that for a couple hours, then increase to drinking and peeing every half hour, then every 15 minutes. 

At the same time I'm kinda craving the feeling of being desperate now... But if I do the slow build I can wet my undies and pants over and over for my scheduled pees  for the next couple hours. What do you think I should do?

Slow buildup sounds good, so long as the clothes are on the receiving end. 16 more ounces down, definitely starting to fill up. 

Edited by Allyoucandrink (see edit history)
2 minutes ago, FemDespLover94 said:

I’m joining in on this too! 
I’ve had a 16.9 oz water each of the last 3 hours and have peed twice. I do have to run to the store and back right now though. I plan to drink more during that time so we will see how this goes! 

Sounds fun to me. The more, the merrier, though I think we may need a few more towels. 

19 minutes ago, Allyoucandrink said:

Slow buildup sounds good, so long as the clothes are on the receiving end. 16 more ounces down, definitely starting to fill up. 

So I'm going with the more rapid version of this because you guys are already starting and I'm impatient haha., even though it might not get me quite as desperate as the slow build. I was already at a 5/10 and just drank 12 oz

1 minute ago, Allyoucandrink said:

Starting to feel very full. Water is definitely catching up.

Love that for you. Status out of 10?

So I'm going with the more rapid version of this because you guys are already starting and I'm impatient haha., even though it might not get me quite as desperate as the slow build. I was already at a 5/10 and just drank 12 oz

I generally like slower building.  But I've only got less than 2 hours.  Almost finished with my water.  Going to get another. 😆

6/10 maybe. It’s an odd disconnect between the feeling of being full without my bladder damanding release. 

I'm gonna eat soon but should I wait to feel the 12 oz hit my bladder? I don't want it to just get absorbed by my food

Just drink a glass of water before eating, otherwise when will you eat instead?

4 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I'm gonna eat soon but should I wait to feel the 12 oz hit my bladder? I don't want it to just get absorbed by my food

Just drink a glass of water before eating, otherwise when will you eat instead?

16 more ounces down. Close to a 7 at this point. 

I just had to sit down because the urge was getting strong and I didn't want to leak yet! I'm not doing rapid desperation properly this time, I just wanted to feel desperate soon rather than wait a few hours. To give myself some credit, my bladder was at a 4 or 5 for like 3 or 4 hours before I started drinking water, and I'm gonna have another 12 oz glass 30 minutes from the first