Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My Agonizing Journey to Babyhood – 17

By: Heather23   Edited by: DaddyRich

Chapter 17 – The humiliated toddler is still shopping

"Well if little Kimmie is finished peeing for a while, we can move on to what you came here for," Nicole said.

"Let's get her some new clothes and I have a few other items you may like," she added. All of her conversations were directed at Chris. I was just a little girl and insignificant.

"First, Chris, you will want to get her some training pants." Nicole produced several pairs of training pants that looked exactly like the real thing, but in a larger size, my size to be exact. There were many colors and some even had babyish designs on them. The first pair she held up was all white. She told me to step into them, and she pulled them on me.

Nicole went on to explain the features of everything she had me try on that day.

"You will notice how well these training pants fit your little toddler."

"These training pants also have multiple layers sewn into the crotch so that when little Kimmie wets herself, these training pants will collect most of her pee."

"You must know that these are just for training Kim and will not be as effective as a diaper." Nicole went on, "I would suggest that you still put Kim in a very thick diaper at night, especially if she is prone to wet the bed."

Next Nicole brought out several frilly dresses in my size, but they looked like something a small child would wear to a birthday party. I was instructed to try on the dresses. They were very short and multilayered. Very cute, if I say so myself. Chris chose two of these to buy. I also tried on several articles of clothing made of plastic and/or rubber that a baby or toddler might wear. This clothing was sized for an adult too!

Nicole asked Chris if he would like a child harness for me. Chris seemed interested and asked to see one. Nicole brought out the child harness and held it up. I had seen little kids in these harnesses out in public, and I always thought they looked more like leashes. I thought it was appalling for parents to lead their kids around on a leash, and now I may be made to wear one.

Nicole took off my shirt and buckled the harness around my chest. She snapped the leash to the harness at the center of my back. Nicole went on to explain, "There are several things about this particular child harness that I think you will like." She was obviously talking to Chris.

"First, it is made of very sturdy leather."

"It is yellow so that it can be used for little boys or little girls."

"It has a nice shape made of leather of two teddy bears in front where the straps meet."

"When you don't feel that buckles are secure enough to hold and control your toddler, each strap can be locked so that Kimmie can't slip out of it."

"If Kimmie tries to run off, just pull on the leash, and she should learn that she must stay close to you." Nicole told me to take a few steps and I did. Suddenly Nicole pulled me hard with the leash and I almost fell off my feet.

"See how effectively I can control little Kimmie?" Chris seemed generally interested.

"There is one more feature that you can add to this harness that you may want." She went on, "While your girl is learning how to behave in a harness, you can add these little nipple clamps for better control." I tried to step away from Nicole, but she held my leash firm.

"How do they work?" Chris inquired. Nicole pulled on the end of one of my tits so that it became hard. She then attached the first nipple clamp. She did the same thing with my other tit. Attached to the nipple clamps were two small chains. The chains were attached to the harness.

"Let me demonstrate," Nicole said.

"When little Kim is prepared this way, pulling on her leash also pulls on her tits."

"Obviously, Kim will be more cooperative with these additions." Chris seemed sold but asked to test it out. Nicole patiently showed Chris how he could make me stop instantly with a quick tug of the leash. Chris gave the leash a slight tug and I yelled out in pain. Chris said, "I will buy it!"

Nicole wasn't finished showing Chris items to purchase for me. Nicole went on, "Chris, here are some pretty panties that match the dresses you are purchasing today."

"You will see they are satin just like the dresses."

"The nice features of these particular panties are the quality and the ruffles on the rear of the panties plus they are lined on the inside with a noisy plastic."

"These ruffles will look exceptional peeking out from under Kimmie's short party dress."

"I know that Kimmie is prone to wet a lot, and these satin panties are lined on the inside with a rubber panty."

"Little Kimmie can wear a diaper and these little ruffled panties and her dress will stay pretty and dry." I was just standing there listening and probably bright red from my embarrassment. Chris examined the panties closely and said he would take two pairs to match the dresses.

"Chris, you also told me on the phone that Kimmie wets a lot at night, and she even soaked the bedding last night."

"I have some disposable diapers that I think you will want to purchase for Kimmie." Nicole brought out a sample of the diaper. I hadn't seen a diaper like this one. It was certainly made in an adult's size, but it had little images of teddy bears on the plastic cover.

"Chris, feel how thick these diapers are."

"They are made exceptionally thick to last for multiple wettings."

"You won't have to constantly worry about changing Kimmie, because these diapers can hold plenty!"

"The only downside is that the diapers are so thick that they don't fit well under normal clothing, they are also very crinkly, so she will be heard."

"As long as you dress Kimmie appropriately as a toddler or baby, that won't be a problem." Chris said that he would buy three dozen diapers.

"I know that you are purchasing a lot for your little girl, but I have some jeans that I want to show you." Nicole held up some bib overalls.

"You will see these look like something a little girl might wear because they have snaps on the inside of the legs of the pants."

"This makes changing Kimmie that much easier because you don't have to fully undress her."

"There is also ample room in the crotch so that a thick diaper can easily be accommodated." Chris loved the look of these and said he would buy these as well.

"I know you have been staring at the plastic one-piece outfit, would you like me to show it to you?" Nicole asked. Chris responded, "yes!"

"This is a particularly cute item that we just got in." She held up the plastic garment. It was light blue, had little animals on it, and was semi-transparent.

"First, it is a plastic romper, you will notice that it is a one-piece design."

"There is elastic at the legs and around the waist, so the bottom half is just like plastic pants."

"What I think is cute is that the plastic continues in front, and it zips up in the back of the garment. If she is wearing plastic panties already, this would be an extra layer of protection, since we both know Kimmie is a heavy wetting toddler"

"I personally tried one on to see how it fit."

"It instantly makes you feel like a total baby when you put it on."

"The effect on the wearer is amazing, and it looks great too." Chris added several of these plastic rompers in a variety of colors, including transparent!, to the growing pile of items to purchase. One was even in bright red shiny rubber. Secretly I liked the rubber one the best, but I certainly didn't want to act as if I wanted anything to do with these clothes.

"I think you have everything you need," Nicole said.

"Will you want Kimmie to wear any of these items home?"

"After all, her jeans are still wet."

"Yes, but could you get my little Kim another cup of juice?" he asked. (This was my fourth cup since we arrived.) "Certainly," she responded.

Chris looked at the items and selected a party dress for me to wear home. He also selected the matching satin panties with the ruffles on them.

"Nice choices," Nicole said to Chris.

"May I suggest a pair of training pants or would you like to go with one of these thick disposable diapers for Kimmie?" Chris's response: "Let's put her in training pants."

"She is going to have to learn how to hold her pee."

"I think I will wait until tonight to put her in her new diapers, unless of course she regresses again." Chris went on to explain the regression therapy to Nicole and how I had "earned" toddler status for the moment. Nicole started laughing at me.

"I bet she regresses to a baby soon."

"She doesn't seem like the type who can behave herself very long." Chris agreed.

To Be Continued….