Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wow, I'd like to hear the other stories, too...

And regarding this one it's unfortunate your sister isn't comfortable with just letting it flow in her shorts at the beach.
Now she's leaked anyway she could have had less stress my wetting herself on purpose. 🙂
Does she know about your omo side?

23 minutes ago, Nils JD said:

Wow, I'd like to hear the other stories, too...

And regarding this one it's unfortunate your sister isn't comfortable with just letting it flow in her shorts at the beach.
Now she's leaked anyway she could have had less stress my wetting herself on purpose. 🙂
Does she know about your omo side?

I will try to write the other two tonight. 

Yes she does and like me only holds in private. She usually has a bladder of steel and can hold forever but sometimes when she drinks she doesn't realize how full she is and miscalculates.

I think if she had her bathing suit on she just would have peed in the water.

🙏

18 hours ago, Jessica_Shuler said:

Just got back from a long weekend beach trip with the girls. (Me, my girlfriend, my youngest sister, and my brother's boyfriend.) We stayed in a cute little house right on the beach and had a great time. There were a few incidents that may be of interest to some people. 

The first incident was with my sister. (She was wearing Jean shorts). We decided to enter a corn hole tournament to see how well we would do. As we waited for our turn to play I ran home to use the bathroom and get us more drinks. We finally played and about half way through our first game I can see my sister is bouncing a little bit. As the game drags on she starts to bounce more and cross her legs. Finally she yells at me to hurry because she has to pee. She is trying her hardest not to hold herself but has to once or twice. I am finding it very hard to concentrate.  We finally win and she starts off immediately for the house. She has to stop once and cross her legs tightly. She comes out as I am coming back to pee again and she had changed into her bathing suit. I jokingly said I see you needed to change and she said she wanted to be more comfortable. I of course had to check so after I peed I went in her room and found her jeans and panties. The pink bikini panties were very wet and her Jean shorts had a pee stain in the crotch and a little down the thighs. The smell was amazing. Hopefully that wasn't too long as I tend to ramble. Let me know if you want to hear the other two incidents.

Wet bikini and jeans short then bathing suit...I'm in. ❤️

Do you think she wet herself on purpose inside the house? 🤔

Please don't hesitate to share the other 2 stories.🙏

11 minutes ago, itibeti2 said:

Amazing experience. Could be more entertaining for us than it was for you, but still...I wished you'd just kept your thong on to pee. 😉

Anyway, big thanks for sharing this one as well! Will we get the third story too?

Thank you so much. 

I considered it but in the moment just pulled them off. It was completely soaked.

Yes I will send it shortly.