Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I like some black brazilian-cut underwear or some thong-cut. I just bought some white magic-brazilian-cut underwear which i want to wet soon. 🤤 But i need to buy some blue underwear, because it is my favorir color and i have not tried it yet. 

Magic-cut just means that there is no visible sewing lines and very soft Material. I just put a picture to let everyone know what basic types of women underwear exist and what are the names of those. 😉

Screenshot_20220728_191856.thumb.jpg.7ab83dae4f49290d149c4b417169ce38.jpg

I only wear boxer briefs because they're cuper comfy, I have a lot of plain ones in different colors and some with colorful motifs or patterns.

When it comes to womens' underwear, I prefer Brazilian or Hipster with stripes or patterns. A little sexy, a little cute - lovely! Plain color also works, I love a light blue or just white - shows those wet pee stains nicely. 😊

3 hours ago, PeeNewbieGirl said:

I like some black brazilian-cut underwear or some thong-cut. I just bought some white magic-brazilian-cut underwear which i want to wet soon. 🤤 But i need to buy some blue underwear, because it is my favorir color and i have not tried it yet. 

Magic-cut just means that there is no visible sewing lines and very soft Material. I just put a picture to let everyone know what basic types of women underwear exist and what are the names of those. 😉

Screenshot_20220728_191856.thumb.jpg.7ab83dae4f49290d149c4b417169ce38.jpg

Wow there are so many different variations 🤯😅? Ok i will try to rate: 

As for color, black just kind of does it for me 🤷🏻‍♂️! I dont know why but the way black colored panties glisten in the light when wet just tickles some nerves... (good lighting required, though 😅) Grey is also awesome, followed by bright colours of every kind. 

Shape: Believe it or not, but I love the boyshort style. Not really like men's underwear but the longer style womens stuff - I don't know but i think it's just the sporty appeal that I like... Those, followed by brazilian and what they call hipster here would be my top 3😊😊

On 7/28/2022 at 11:41 PM, Indigo said:

There are more than just the ones shown in that diagram!

There are also hi-leg, midi and full briefs.

My favourites are midis ... and favourite colour for wetting is sky blue.

I know thats why i put the sentence: I just put a picture to let everyone know what basic types of women underwear exist and what are the names of those. 

I just wanted to put the absolut basics..