Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Update on my morning so far after doing a rapid desperation hold yesterday that led to 3 accidents:

I woke up BURSTING this morning thanks to skipping my night time pee and had to find some shorts to wear to the bathroom as I live with a roomate. I was squirming around looking for them and leaked a LOT pretty much as soon as I put them on, even though I fully meant to make it to the toilet! Wet spot all across my butt and crotch. Finished my morning pee in the toilet though, because I wanted to go running today.

The shorts I was wearing are black and pretty quick drying so I decided it would be fun (and less laundry) to just keep them on for my run. I always hydrate well before a run, at least 500 ml and my body uses most of it up so I don't end up feeling desperate. Once in a while, I leak if I slow down to walk or come to a stop. Don't know the science behind that but usually its just one or two leaks towards the end of my run.

Not so today. Every damn time I stopped to walk leaks and dribbles galore, and totally involuntary. I definitely stopped to walk a little more than usual, it was pretty cool how it kept coming out on its own.

When I got to my house I saw my roomate wasn't home and figured I was already wet so I went around to the side of the house and flooded my shorts on the grass.

I felt kinda dehydrated when I got back so I'm drinking water now. I've had about 15 oz and just poured another 12 oz cup which I'll sip slowly. A lot of it will go to rehydrating my body though, so don't know if I'll get desperate or leak again. But I'm keeping my wet running shorts on until I shower just in case!

Wetting tally since rapid desperation hold:

- leaks and big accident in jean shorts

- big accident in sweatpants later that night

- small accident before bed on the way to the toilet

This morning:

-big involuntary leak upon waking up

-small involuntary leaks and dribbles throughout my run

-intentional flood post-run

Safe to say I was right yesterday when I said "I'm gonna be so incontinent tmw" haha. (I'm glad I know from experience that this should only last a day though).

Had some more good leaky fun with the rest of my day, although after feeling like I had almost no control during my run, my continence started to return (I thought).

I was dry until about 4pm, when I went out to run errands with a friend and started to get desperate. I hadn't even had that much to drink, and I asked him if we could stop to use a washroom but he had a lot of things to accomplish and asked if I could wait. I didn't really want to because I didn't want to have an accident in front of him but I was only around a 5 or 6/10 at this point so I thought I should be fine. The urge totally overwhelmed me just a few minutes later and I would've flooded my jeans  then and there if I didn't quickly kneel down "to tie my shoe", pressing my heel into my pubic bone until the intense urge passed.

I told him I needed to use a bathroom now after that and we made our way there, but not surprisingly I leaked on the way. Just a little spurt, but enough that I could feel dampness when I touched the back of my jeans. It wasn't visible from the front so I literally just made sure to walk behind him until I got into the washroom, which was VERY risky. I was able to dry my pants with the hand dryer enough that nothing was visible, but I was really lucky it wasn't a bigger accident!

This evening I've just been home working, and I had a headache so I drank a lot of water because that usually helps. I was running to the bathroom probably every 30-45 min for a few hours, and dribbled on the way there several times. I kept the same shorts on that whole time because I figured if I leaked once, there was a good chance I might again! Might as well savour the dampness and cut down the laundry.

That was quite a few hours ago and I would say my continence has returned to normal, although with my overactive bladder, accidents like the one while I was out are a pretty common occurence for me. 

Happy to answer any questions about this whole experience, its been one of my favourite omo adventures to date

8 hours ago, Wwtmyselfagain said:

How's it going? I'm holding too 

How'd your hold go? Did it end in an accident 😛 I always hold until mine do 🙂