Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Around the World in 80 Bladders

Athens, Greece 

"Wait, so you pissed yourself?" Cassia Gataki adjusted her flowing blue dress as she spoke to her friend from university over Zoom. Maria met Sabine Meyer studying in London together, and had been very good friends ever since. 

"Basically. I had to go soooooo so so badly, and the line for the ladies bathroom was too long, so I had to use the urinals," Sabine laughed, a week after her embarrassment in Cologne. 

"Oh my God, that is so funny! That is so classic Sabine," Cassia chuckled.

"That is not classic Sabine," she frowned. "You know how big my bladder is." 

"Yeah, and I know that when you have to go, you HAVE to go," Cassia goaded her friend.

"That's not true," Sabine scoffed.

"Uh, the summer ball?" Cassia queried. "I've never seen someone pee so much as you did in that alleyway."

"Apart from that," Sabine replied. 

"On the car to the airport, I thought you were going to pass out," Cassia laughed.

"Yeah, well at least I don't have the smallest bladder in the world," Sabine retorted.

"Haha, maybe. Speaking of which, I have to pee so badly, I'll call you next week," Cassia squirmed.

"Okay girl, love you!" Sabine ended the zoom call. 

Sat on the toilet, Cassia sighed as she voided her bladder. Sabine was right, Maria did have a ridiculously small bladder. Any road trip longer than an hour would inevitably end in Cassia begging the driver to stop, and all social occasions had to be planned around where the bathrooms were. Still, Cassia found solace in stories like Sabine's, and that even a bladder as strong as hers could struggle. After wiping her neatly trimmed pussy, she flushed, pulled her purple panties up and washed her hand. Looking in the mirror, she adjusted her brown, curly hair, ready to go to work. Despite spending last year doing a masters, she had struggled to find work, so she was working at a beach bar in Athens to pay her rent. She filled up her water bottle, grabbed her keys and headed out the door, ready for her six hour shift. 

---

The bus had been held up by traffic, and now Cassia was stressing about being late. She'd sent her boss a text, but had no response. It was 4:02, her shift should have started already, yet she was still about a mile away. On top of that, she needed a wee. Her legs were tightly crossed, but the water she had already drunk had gone straight to her tiny bladder. This was one of the most challenging things about her job. There was a toilet, but it was about a five minute walk from the beach hut itself. There had been countless times when her colleague had to cover her so she could dash and relieve herself. On a few occasions, she'd struggled to make it to the toilet without leaking. Her phone pinged, it was Emily, an English girl on her gap year, who had been working with her at the bar. "Cass, where are u? I'm desperate or a wee" That was odd, thought Cassia. Christos should be there now, so why hasn't Emily gone home yet? "Sorry, stuck in traffic, will be a few more minutes." Within seconds, a reply. "Okay pls hurry, I'm bursting." 

Cassia arrived at the shack to find her colleague desperately dancing on the spot. "So sorry Emily, the traffic was awful!" 

"That's okay, can you help me take this off? I might actually piss myself," Emily still had the cash belt round her, and there was a customer waiting.

"Where's Christos?" Cassia asked, trying to undo the belt buckle, a job made harder by Emily's inability to stay still.

"Didn't you hear? He's got COVID, along with everyone else. We're the last two standing," Emily squirmed. "Ahhhhhh, please be gentle, I think a bit just came out." 

"So are you staying? What if I need the bathroom?" Cassia asked. 

"I'm sorry, I need to go, I'll see you tomorrow," Emily was already running towards the toilet, and Cassia could have sworn she saw a dark patch on her light denim shorts.

Flustered by everything, Cassia would have forgotten she had someone to serve until he gently coughed. 

"So sorry, what can i get for you?" Cassia snapped into business mode.

"2 pints of Peroni please," the young Englishman asked. As Cassia poured, she was reminded again that her bladder was also in need of relief. Once the man had paid and taken his beers, she sent another message to Emily. "Any chance you can come here quickly before you go? I forgot to pee before my shift." 

Ten minutes passed with a steady stream of customers starting to build up. Normally, it wouldn't be so manic with two of them, but with Cassia manning the bar by herself, and no others open on the beach, it was getting hectic, particularly now people were starting to leave work. Her phone buzzed: "Sorry Cass, only just saw this! On bus back already. Try asking next door." They were next to a food stand selling burgers, but right now, it was too busy for Cassia to even stop and ask the stand next door. And anyway, they looked fairly swamped as well. 

---

Cassia had now tried to phone her boss 17 times. Her bladder was reaching breaking point, three hours into service. Every pint poured sent a signal to her bladder, reminding it of its fullness. In the heat of the afternoon, she'd got so thirsty that she couldn't help finishing her water bottle, and she'd nearly finished a second one. Normally during a six hour shift, she'd go and pee at least two times, if not three. Yet three hours into this one, she still hadn't gone, despite her being desperate. 

"Are you okay?" a quiet Italian woman asked, as Cassia looked to the sky in exasperation.

"I'm fine, just been a busy day," Cassia lied, as she poured her two pints, once again clenching her pelvic floor muscles with all her might.

The woman looked back, unconvinced, before taking the pints and thanking Cassia. 

Gasping as a drop of wee escaped into her panties, Cassia knew she didn't have long. Her phone rang.

"Hello?" Cassia asked.

"Hi Cass, it's Christos, how's it going?" he asked.

"Why are you only just phoning back? What sort of manager are you? As soon as this shift finishes, I'm reporting all this. I don't care if people have COVID, you can't expect us to work without breaks," Cassia yelled down the phone, now not even caring that she was leaking into her knickers.

"Look I fucked up but you don't need to report this. Just finish the shift and I'll give you a raise, how about that?" he asked.

"Finish the shift? Christos, I haven't been to the bathroom all afternoon, I can't wait that long," she pleaded, feeling another long spurt run down her legs. 

"Okay, tell you what, I'll send my daughter down, she can get there in half an hour and finish your shift for you," he negotiated. 

"Why couldn't she have done that in the first place? Whatever, send her down as soon as possible because I don't think I can hold on much longer," she hissed. 

Ignoring the wetness in her panties, Cassia continued with her job the best she could, contorting herself into the most awkward positions wherever possible to help hold it in. Her need was obvious, a few customers had even offered to watch the bar for her, but she knew she couldn't do that. She would quit, but she couldn't afford to look for another job. Cassia was in agony, her bladder was screaming for release, begging for the toilet. It was while she was pouring what felt like her millionth pint that day that it finally became too much. Almost as soon as she pulled down on the tap, her bladder gave up the battle. Involuntarily, the contents of her bladder started to slowly spill all over the floor. The customer surely noticed that the sound of pouring liquid continued after she'd finished pouring his beer, but Cassia played it cool, pretending that nothing was going on. Her panties were now completely saturated, so her hot urine splashed all over her legs and feet. Red faced, the customer grabbed his beer quickly, pretending to not know that the server was pissing herself. A few people in the queue decided they'd try and find somewhere else to get their beer, and in the end, there was just one customer left at the bar. 

"Fuck, and I thought I had to go bad," it was Emily, who had made it to the bar just a little too late.

"You have no idea," groaned Cassia. "Fuck it felt so good though. Thanks for coming down anyway."

"Hey I know what your bladder is like," Emily laughed. "Sorry I was a bit too late." She kissed her colleague. 

"I guess I'd better get cleared up then," Cassia was bought back to earth. 

"Maybe I'll come and help you with that. Don't you need to lock up though?" Emily asked.

"Nah. I quit," Cassia announced defiantly, snogging her colleague again.

Laughing, the two walked hand in hand towards the bus stop, barely able to contain their excitement for what was certain to be a very fun night.

• 2 weeks later...

Auckland, New Zealand

"Oh fuckkkkkk," Annie was practically screaming, as the man she'd only known for a week made her cum for the third time that morning. She gasped frantically as he ejaculated, coating her already soaking pussy in his semen. He kissed her on the forehead, before handing her a tissue, picking one for himself in the process. Annie couldn't remember the last time she'd orgasmed three times in one day. Maybe in the early days of her relationship with Ryan. But that was fifteen years ago now. Fifteen years of mediocre sex. At least it had been until she met Chris. 

Chris was Annie's equivalent at a rival company. Whilst Annie was the youngest ever CEO of Atella Communications, Chris was in charge of Onyx Waves. A modern day Romeo and Juliet, two rival CEOs shagging behind everyone's back. Including Annie's husband. 

Excusing herself to pee, Annie felt the familiar pang of guilt. After all, what had Ryan actually done wrong? Apart from being a bit boring. He was a good dad, he rarely shouted and to him, Annie was a goddess. Perhaps that was it, Annie thought, as her body relaxed and a long stream of urine started to slowly pour out of her urethra. They weren't on an even footing at all. Ryan would swim to Italy and back if Annie woke up with a hankering for pizza. Annie resented it when Ryan asked her to turn the lights off in the landing before bed time. Chris was different, and she knew that from the moment their eyes locked in the conference room at the Hilton in Wellington. They'd barely exchanged names before Chris was inside her. Annie felt like she needed to dress up for Chris, she felt she had to watch hours worth of make up tutorials before their secret dates. She shaved her pubic hair for him, something she hadn't done for Ryan since their wedding night. Chris was everything Ryan wasn't: suave, decisive and sexy. After wiping her neatly trimmed pussy, she flushed and washed her hands, before returning back to the bedroom, completely nude.

"You can do anything to me after that," Annie whispered into Chris's ear. "Anything." 

Chris nodded nonchalantly. "Where does your husband think you are?" 

"He thinks I'm still in Wellington, I told him that I had some more work I needed to do down there," Annie laughed cruelly. 

"Yeah you've got more work to do alright, eh?" Chris allowed himself a chuckle. "Drink this," he added, handing Annie a 750 ml bottle of water. 

Annie stared at him blankly, "Why?"

"Did you not just say you'd let me do anything?" Chris raised his eyebrow. 

"Well yeah, I meant sexually," Annie's face betrayed her confusion.

"Who says this isn't sexual? You just have to trust me," Chris replied. "Drink up!" 

Annie downed the water bottle, still not understanding what Chris wanted. In truth, she quite enjoyed the mystery. She'd thought her days of being surprised were long gone, but here she was, having an affair with a strange but beautiful man. 

"Now why don't you go downstairs and make us some breakfast. I'd like scrambled eggs with chives, and bacon rashers of bacon please, on top of two buttered slices of white toast. Oh and an iced coffee, feel free to get yourself one," Chris grinned. 

"And they say chivalry is dead," Annie rolled her eyes, yet she felt compelled to do whatever this man asked her to do. She was the youngest ever CEO of her company, and yet now she was making breakfast for her less successful counterpart. Not bothering to get dressed yet, she headed down to the kitchen, giving Chris a good look at her arse at the same time. Annie wasn't much of a chef, her diet mainly consisted of store bought sandwiches and Coke Zero. Occasionally Ryan would cook the two of them sometime, but more often than not, she'd end up reheating it when she returned home late into the evening. After taking a few minutes to navigate her way round the kitchen, she eventually found everything necessary to cook her lover breakfast. 

"Annie?" a voice called out.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Drink another bottle of water," he demanded.

"Really? I'm gonna have to piss like a racehorse soon," she laughed. 

"Now. And I'll know if you pretend," he sternly warned.

"What are you gonna do huh?" she called back, stirringly the eggs slightly.

"You don't want to know," he replied, without a hint of irony. 

Reluctantly, Annie downed a second bottle of water, feeling the early signs that her bladder was starting to fill up again. As the last drop ran down her throat, a key started to slowly jiggle in the lock of the door. Quickly, Annie grabbed an apron to cover her naked body, but it was too late, the person standing open mouthed in the doorway had already seen everything. 

"I'm so sorry, I'll come back later," the cleaner mumbled, trying her best not to make eye contact with the nude businesswoman. 

"Thank you," Annie weakly replied, embarrassed but slightly turned on. 

Once the cleaner had left, she poured two mugs of coffee, and served up breakfast. As she returned upstairs holding the tray of food, her eyes widened as she glimpsed Chris attaching hand cuffs to all four corners of the bed. "Put the tray down there," he instructed, pointing to the table by the bed. 

"Chris... I'm not sure," Annie said apprehensively.

"Sorry I thought you said I could do anything? I promise it'll be worth it. I'm going to give you an orgasm so good, you won't be able to walk straight for a month," Chris smiled.

"Okay, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom quickly, that water went straight through me," Annie headed towards to bathroom, but Chris's outstretched arm stopped her in her tracks.

"No," Chris insisted. Annie's pussy almost convulsed at this display of authority.

"But I really have to go," Annie moaned. 

"You will get to pee. But not yet," Chris promised. "First, I'd like you to put the handcuffs on." 

"Hmm okay," Annie hopped onto the bed, and stretched her arms and legs out, so Chris could handcuff her to all four corners. Her bladder was starting to fill quickly, and being unable to cross her legs made her ordeal worse. 

"I'm going to eat breakfast off your body," Chris explained. If you're good, I'll let you have some when I'm done."

Annie nodded, feeling her pussy grow wetter and wetter. She gasped as she felt the hot scrambled eggs on her body, and moaned as Chris started eating them, licking them off her massive breasts, before moving down to her stomach. He licked her all over, making sure that every inch of her body was clean. Annie's eyes rolled heavenward, but her bliss was interrupted by the pressure on her abdomen causing her to yelp. 

"Careful, I have to pee super bad!" Annie moaned. 

"Drink this," Chris ordered, holding the iced coffee to her lips. 

Annie raised an eyebrow, "I don't think you understand how bladders work." 

"Are you going to drink it, or am I going to make you drink it?" Chris asked. 

"Well since I don't have hands, I don't really have a choice," Annie sighed. 

Tilting her head to ease the process, Chris climbed on top of Annie, his erect penis resting on her stomach as he slowly poured the entirety of the large glass of iced coffee down her throat. Grabbing an ice cube, he started to gently rub it in circles around her nipples. The sensations of hot and cold on her body were sending her into sensory overload, as well the pressure of Chris's body weight on top of her expanding bladder. She gasped for air as Chris climbed off her, and moved his face down towards her vagina. Her body nearly went into overdrive as he picked up another ice cube, and slowly massaged her clitoris with the corner. 

"Oh fuck, I need you inside me," Annie begged, her pussy now resembling a swimming pool. She longed to feel Chris's massive penis inside her once more, probing at her full bladder. She felt as though she was going to wet herself as he slowly eased himself inside her. And then it stopped.

"I need to go do some work now, I'll see you in a bit," Chris was already putting his suit on. 

"WHAT. THE. FUCK!" she screamed in between gasps. "You can't leave me like this." 

"I'll be back soon," Chris waved, before shutting the bedroom door behind him.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD, COME BACK HERE!" Annie begged, her body only able to focus on its desperate need for an orgasm. One touch would do it, and she longed to move her hands, so she could finish the job herself, and have what would surely be the best orgasm she'd ever had. 

---

Half an hour passed, and while her need to orgasm had died down, she was now desperate for a wee. Being unable to hold herself was torture, as was being able to glimpse the toilet in the en suite. She wriggled around in desperation, hoping that somehow that would free her from the chains. But all she got from that endeavour was sore wrists and ankles. Her bladder had filled rapidly after drinking a litre of water and a large glass of iced coffee, and she was now dying for release. There had been no sign of Chris, and she'd given up shouting for him, not willing to tire out her voice any further. She had tried to reach her phone but it was too far out of reach. Her eyes lit up as the door opened, and her potential salvation walked through.

"So sorry babe," he kissed her up and down.

"Chris, this isn't funny. I'm dying for a wee and you've just let me here," Annie tried to wriggle free again.

Chris clutched her pussy with his left hand, pushing against her peehole. "Does that feel nice?" 

Annie hated the hold she had over him. "Yes," she reluctantly responded. All the pressure of the last half hour suddenly felt manageable, as he shared the holding effort with her. 

"On a scale of 1-10 how desperate are you?" he asked. 

"Hmmm, probably about an 8," she replied.

"Sounds like you need some more water then," he chuckled.

"No please! I'm already busting, I'll wet the bed," she begged, before he forced the contents of the bottle down her throat. "Can't I just piss in your mouth or something? It's obvious you've got some sort of fetish." 

"Okay you've caught me. But no, my fetish isn't drinking piss. I love having full bladder sex, just something about the intensity of it, the double relief, there's nothing quite like it," he admitted. 

"So why not now? I'm already about to piss myself," she complained.

"You're not desperate enough. And I'm not desperate enough. But I will be, I've been drinking water downstairs so I reckon in an hour I'll be ready," he replied. 

"I can't wait that long," she groaned, as she felt a renewed wave of desperation hit her urethra and threaten to leak her piss onto her lover's hand. 

"Yes you can," he replied. "Because if you don't, I'll tell your husband about what we've been up to this week."

Annie's heart sank. "Is this all this is then? Have you just been using me so you can fuck me?"

"Don't get me wrong Annie, you're fucking stunning. But this isn't love, I thought we knew it was just sex," Chris's confidence seemed to waver for the first time in Annie's presence.

"I don't risk my own marriage for just sex Chris, fucking hell," Annie cried. 

"Okay look, it's clear we want different things here. If you don't want to do this anymore, then that's fine," Chris relented. 

"Thank you," Annie replied. "And hurry up, unless you want to change these bedsheets." 

Chris undid her left hand first, which immediately darted to her peehole. After freeing both her legs, Chris started to unlock the final handcuff when the door burst open. Annie was free but she froze at the sight of four armed men barging their way into the bedroom. The men divided to carry both her and Chris outside, and into the boot of a Land Rover. 

---

The journey to the warehouse took half an hour, and for the entire journey, Annie's bladder stung with pain. She was beyond desperate now, she was absolutely bursting for a pee. Her bladder was at capacity, and it was only through sheer willpower that she didn't flood the back of the boot. Next to her was Chris, also desperate for the toilet, who had spent most of the journey quietly sobbing and whispering to himself. At least that's what it sounded like through the tape that covered his mouth. Annie was still naked, but she now looked pregnant, as though her bladder had expanded to the size of a basketball. Every speed bump was a threat to her willpower, but she was determined to hold it, at least until she knew what was going on. As the car ground to a halt, a little spurt leaked out of Annie's peehole, making its way down the boot and slightly dampening Chris's trouser leg. The boot opened, and one of the masked men grabbed Chris and through him to the floor. As the four men kicked him repeatedly, he lost control of his bladder, urine jetting uncontrollably through his suit trousers, and out onto the warehouse floor, forming a slowly expanding puddle. As Annie sobbed, a little more urine leaked into the boot of the car. Two of the men stopped beating Chris, and came to the boot of the car. Annie tried to scream, but the tape round her mouth muffled her protests. Jets of pee leaked out of her naked body as they carried her to a chair, and handcuffed her arms. She tightly crossed her legs as the need to pee started to become unbearable. 

"You fucking bitch!" a familiar voice yelled. The guy removed his balaclava to reveal it was Ryan, the man who she married ten years ago and had two children with.

Annie tried to reply but her response was muffled. 

"What?" Ryan asked furiously.

She tried again, before Ryan ripped the tape vigorously. Her bladder throbbed intensely, and the shock of the pain almost opened the floodgates for good. Annie screamed, crossing her legs even tighter. "I said I'm sorry!" 

"Not fucking good enough," Ryan replied. 

"Look I know I fucked up, and you have every right to be angry, but this is insane Ryan!" Annie sobbed. Her bladder felt as if it was about to consume her. 

"I've dedicated my whole life to you, we have fucking kids together, who I look after so you can do the job you love, and this is how you fucking repay me?" Ryan yelled. 

"I'm really really sorry," she asked. "Please can you let me use the bathroom?" she begged, as the pressure built to intolerable levels. 

"No," Ryan shouted. "Why the fuck would I do anything to make you feel comfortable?" One of the other masked men chuckled as he turned a tap on. 

"It didn't mean anything," Annie cried, trying her best to ignore the sound of running water. She looked at Chris, now unconscious and lying in a pool of his own piss. "It was just me being stupid." Her bladder throbbed with a worrying intensity, as she shuffled to try and ease the pressure slightly. "I'm begging you, please let me pee, I've never had to go this bad in my life." 

Ryan ignored her. "The cleaner this morning, she's the mum of one of Sasha's best friends. She told me everything. And it's not just you, you're nothing fucking special. Apparently she's caught him with three different women this month." 

Annie sobbed, and a long glug of urine escaped her urethra. "My bladder is about to explode."

"He's fucked all our wives," one of the men piped up, before kicking Chris in the face again. 

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know he was like this,' Annie cried, her resolve finally starting to slip. The urine flowed out her body slowly at first, but then flooded out with intensity. The little holes on the bottom of the chair created a rainfall effect as Annie finally felt relief. Ryan sobbed, unable to handle his emotions anymore, whilst the other three smirked at the woman in front of them, unable to control her own bladder.

"Didn't realise they were both such fucking babies," one of the men laughed. "You c*nts are going to have to clean this up later." 

Annie just held her head down, mortified, but happy to finally be emptying her overflowing organ. The stream eventually slowed to a trickle, and finally stopped. Annie's bladder was empty, but her sense of shame had never been fuller. 

"Divorce papers will be in the post," Ryan tried to sound authoritative through the tears, before walking away with the other three, leaving the two adulterers in the warehouse alone. 

• 1 month later...