Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Female standup bits about peeing outside?

Does anyone know of any bits from female standup comedy specials about peeing outside? Its something that just occurred to me as a premise I'd have thought would be a somewhat common topic for both funny and unfunny comedians. Funny comedians because its an inherently awkward and funny situation which you could probably get a lot of material out of and unfunny ones because bad female comedians tend to over-rely on grossness and vulgarity.

So has anyone come across this, either English or non-English speaking comics. I could imagine some incredibly comfortable Scandinavian comics or something talking about this kinda thing.

I can't think of any female comedians who specifically address the topic of standing to pee outside although Sarah Silverman is definitely into pee related humor and actually named her biography The Bedwetter, so I definitely think that she is probably one of us.

I'm not a comedian but I am a writer and both under my own name and my omorashi name I do like to use a lot of gross bathroom humor that my family always said was very inappropriate especially for a woman. I definitely wish more female comics would talk about bathroom related matters as it is both funny and interesting. I do think there is still some taboo as I think bathroom related humor tends to be seen as more of a guy thing but I would like to see a lot more women breaking through the glass ceiling in that area for sure! I think that a lot of guys still get grossed out at the idea that women piss and shit.

19 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

I can't think of any female comedians who specifically address the topic of standing to pee outside although Sarah Silverman is definitely into pee related humor and actually named her biography The Bedwetter, so I definitely think that she is probably one of us.

I'm not a comedian but I am a writer and both under my own name and my omorashi name I do like to use a lot of gross bathroom humor that my family always said was very inappropriate especially for a woman. I definitely wish more female comics would talk about bathroom related matters as it is both funny and interesting. I do think there is still some taboo as I think bathroom related humor tends to be seen as more of a guy thing but I would like to see a lot more women breaking through the glass ceiling in that area for sure! I think that a lot of guys still get grossed out at the idea that women piss and shit.

There are deadass men who still think in the year 2022 CE that women do not poop or pee. 

Where did we as a species go wrong? 

@Ms. Tito

"There are deadass men who still think in the year 2022 CE that women do not poop or pee. 

Where did we as a species go wrong?"

I guess I'm just being cynical again but my view is that in order to go wrong it would imply that at some point we were going right in the first place, which I don't think we ever were. Whenever I think of where did we start going wrong I think of that scene in the movie 2001 a space Odyssey where that first ape picks up a bone and bashes in the head of that other ape and I always think, yeah that's where the problem started.

But it is true in the modern world while I think that on some level men have to know that women go to the bathroom I think it's sort of like one of those things that they dare not speak of. I think a lot of men still put women up on a pedestal so the idea that something dainty like a woman would do something as gross as pissing and shitting is probably offputting to men, just the way menstruation is, and most men know little about basic female anatomy and bodily functions. I think that there are a lot of men who are uncomfortable with female bodily functions even though men are perfectly fine making fart jokes and things of that nature. They actually did a pretty great parody of that on an episode of South Park involving the quiff sisters.

1 hour ago, DesperateJill said:

Never mind I think we must have had a miscommunication somewhere.

Yeah he just means stand up comedy, a female comedian telling jokes to an audience. You'd see comedians like Amy Schumer talking about vagina jokes, so I wonder if there are any female comedians that talk about peeing outside or just peeing in general. 

@John

"Yeah he just means stand up comedy, a female comedian telling jokes to an audience. You'd see comedians like Amy Schumer talking about vagina jokes, so I wonder if there are any female comedians that talk about peeing outside or just peeing in general."

I would love to see female comedians talking more about desperation because I think that for a fetish aside it has a lot of humorous aspects, like when I write my desperation stories I feel that a person without the fetish could still appreciate them as comedic. It would be great to see a female comedian on stage desperate!
I remember like nearly 20 years ago I actually went to see a standup comedy group in the city with my friends and incidentally there was a huge line at the ladies room afterwards. I said it once and I'll say it again but the city really has abysmal toilet access most everywhere.