Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

i use too many emojis but at least im self aware xP

Hi there! πŸ‘‹πŸ™‚ y'all can call me Momo... I'm 25, female, mixed race (Japanese, Cree, mixed European). I've always been pretty secretive about this particular kink of mine, but lately I been thinking it'd be fun to have an omo friend or two to play with lol so here i am πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I basically just love any situation where I know someone really has to pee but they definitely can't pee. And the longer they gotta hold it the better, cuz then I get more squirmy/bouncy/crotch-squeezey goodness 😈😁 I also really like the idea of being in that position myself, but it takes me so long to get to that point that I usually give up πŸ˜…πŸ™ƒ Down to try again tho, if someone wants to be my coach β™‘ x)Β 

Not really into diapers, and definitely not into messing (no shame lol, just a me thing) but as long as you're not looking for that stuff, might as well say hi and see if we get along, right? 😊 

Looking forward to getting to know the community - Momo.

hello omomomo!

I totally see what you mean when you say you like all the situations where someone has to have to pee without really being able to do it because I love this situation too!!

If you wish, I have many techniques or methods to weaken a bladder! which could decrease your setting time!

Are you talking about a trainer??

I can be your trainer if you want! 😁

Let's become friends to have fun together!

I hope you like the idea of having a French friend because I'm French 😁

I hope to hear back from you soon so we can talk together πŸ™‚