Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Rearz Training Panties

1 hour ago, Dlpark said:

I have a pair. They're very fun to wear! The do not absorb much and they are a pretty thick crotch/backside.

If you want to leak, they're fun. If you want a pair of training pants that can hold a wetting (or more) these are not what you're looking for.

Have fun!

Thanks! Are there any other “training pants” outside of pullups that you would recommend (or are more absorbent)? 

I have a few pairs and they are great but as the other commentator mentioned, they are not all in ones. If you wear them with plastic panties they will hold most of a bladder, though you will feel wet. Otherwise, they are for small leaks, but adorable and the padding is lovely.

If you are looking for an all-in-one, I'd recommend ThreadedArmour, they are thick but great cloth pullups and they breath and ... I wish I'd had them for hot summer nights when I was growing up. 

I have the Rearz regular not panties and they are great. Quite absorbent. Can hold 3/4 to a full wetting but not say a full "morning pee". I do like plastic pants with them for added security. Having gone out in public in them wet. Naughty knowing I have wet my pants 🙂

If I have a complete total soaking, they will leak at the legs though. Quite fun. 

On 7/26/2022 at 9:56 PM, Dlpark said:

I have a pair. They're very fun to wear! The do not absorb much and they are a pretty thick crotch/backside.

If you want to leak, they're fun. If you want a pair of training pants that can hold a wetting (or more) these are not what you're looking for.

Have fun!

Since you own a pair of these: I'm looking for something cute and comfy, that's fun to wet through and mess into. With this in mind: would you recommend them? Did you have any problems with sizing, did they shrink much?

Edited by BabyDreams (see edit history)
On 7/27/2022 at 3:15 PM, rachelkirwan said:

If you are looking for an all-in-one, I'd recommend ThreadedArmour, they are thick but great cloth pullups and they breath and ... I wish I'd had them for hot summer nights when I was growing up. 

I've actually been looking into getting some of ThreadedArmor's cloth pull-ups for my wife. Unfortunately they haven't had any of the color options we like for awhile. We're really starting to wonder when they'll restock some of their color choices.

17 hours ago, BabyDreams said:

Since you own a pair of these: I'm looking for something cute and comfy, that's fun to wet through and mess into. With this in mind: would you recommend them? Did you have any problems with sizing, did they shrink much?

I don't think these would be all that great for messing as there's no leg gathers to keep everything in. Unless you don't mind the mess falling out of course. I haven't tried messing in mine tbh. I use diapers for that 😉

There was no shrinking that I noticed in mine. They have discolored from washing, but I've had them for over a year. So that's to be expected.

Still, they're super fun to wear! And they are cute!!

23 hours ago, Rubic13 said:

I've actually been looking into getting some of ThreadedArmor's cloth pull-ups for my wife. Unfortunately they haven't had any of the color options we like for awhile. We're really starting to wonder when they'll restock some of their color choices.

Ah those are new. I got mine when they were still SuperUndies and they are quite boring, but a decent diaper. This was years ago, so they are getting a bit stinky.

On 7/28/2022 at 11:06 AM, BabyDreams said:

The Rearz would not be that good for messing - a) they will stain (I've got some stains on mine from discharge that won't go away), and b) no gathers as someone mentioned. They are cute. And I didn't find they shrunk much, though I don't put mine in the dryer.

58 minutes ago, scinosensation said:

Has anyone tried these?  https://www.baby-pants.com/training_Pants.php

My wife actually has a couple pairs from them. We bought the bulky version with the extra padding they call "My First Training Pants". Just like Rearz they're not waterproof and require plastic pants. When used with plastic pants though they're pretty good.