Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you have a supportive partner?

my other half has probably guessed, there was 1 time where she came so close to wetting herself, at one point she even said "it's coming out" after a long train ride, I met her at the station and we spent 15 mins looking for a toilet.  She managed to keep control though and I dropped her at a pub.  she needed a change of knickers though, but it didn't show on her jeans.  I have told her that was very hot/cute etc...  she called me a weirdo so.....

5 hours ago, moiamigo said:

my other half has probably guessed, there was 1 time where she came so close to wetting herself, at one point she even said "it's coming out" after a long train ride, I met her at the station and we spent 15 mins looking for a toilet.  She managed to keep control though and I dropped her at a pub.  she needed a change of knickers though, but it didn't show on her jeans.  I have told her that was very hot/cute etc...  she called me a weirdo so.....

Now the question is whether it's in the good sense weirdo or in the bad (seems like the latter but always hope for the best).

It seems like even here straight girls are way better placed than straight guys - I've known (not sexually) so many guys open to try things with their partners and next to none girls in the same category.

My girlfriend and I had been"close" for a while But I was always afraid to bring up my interest in busting incidents, but then this Parkade Incident happened  and then it was out in the open and she was very understanding and joined right in.   

Parkade Incident

After the Carol festival incident, and the birthday party, we had been intimate quite a few times, but we had agreed that we would never go as far as having sex because we were both married to other people. Although I had often wished I could see her when she was busting, I could never find a good opportunity to bring the subject up.

I had recently left the company we had both worked for and had joined a different firm, but we met fairly often to keep up on the news.

On the day in question we met at a drive-through for an early coffee (medium) before she set off for a meeting at her HO.  We relaxed in her van, chatting and looking at pictures. We had about 45 minutes to spend together. She didn’t mention it at the time, but she already had to go badly enough that she considered going in to the toilet at the drive-through, however she decided that she could easily hold on until she got to HO. When the time came we each headed off downtown, she to her meeting, and I to find some safety shields for my glasses. We were both parking in the CW parkade, so she followed me around to different levels to find a convenient parking space. I had no idea that she was finding it difficult to control her bladder. When we finally got parked side by side, I got out of my vehicle and started for the exit but kind of dawdled around waiting for her to catch up. I turned to wait for her but I could see her beckoning me to come back to her vehicle. She rolled down her window and told me she that she had a huge problem and couldn’t go with me. “Well, what is it?” I asked.  “I can barely bring myself to admit it, but I have to go so terribly bad that I know I won’t be able to make it to the office in time, and I can’t hold on long enough to drive home, and I haven’t any idea what to do,” she whispered quietly, nearly in tears. “I need to “go” right away because I’m in a desperate situation,” she whispered again, trying to keep her voice low because there were lots of people walking by her van on the way to the exit. I was really surprised by her admission, but I could tell by the look on her face and by her voice that she was about to start crying, so I knew she meant what she was saying. I hurried over to the passenger side of her van and opened the door and there she was, a professional, highly regarded woman actually holding herself and rocking back and forth. The situation was a dream come true for me. My dick immediately got as hard as a rock, and I quickly climbed in and tried to offer suggestions for her to somehow get control so she could make it to the office. “I can’t make it to the office. As soon as I stand up I’m going to wet myself. Even if I tried I’d have to hold myself and I just can’t do that publicly,” She said, half crying. “Maybe you could let a portion go in your panties and then hold the rest until you get to the office. The only other alternative that I can see is that you could pee in these two paper coffee cups we had,” I offered. Whimpering, she said “I just can’t let any go in my panties. I think I already had a little mini-accident and if I let any more happen then it will all gush into my panties, and how could I possibly pee into those paper cups? I’ll have to hold my coat and dress up out of the way with both hands so I couldn’t see what I’m doing!” she cried. “I could hold the cups in place while you pee into them,” I offered hopefully. “You! But how demeaning and embarrassing would that be? She cried again, “I’m nearly starting to go now so maybe there is no choice!” she hissed between her teeth. “I can’t think of anything else, so you’d better make your way into the back seat area,” I said encouragingly. Fortunately the middle row of seats of her van had been removed so the was a fair bit of room there. She held herself really tight with both hands while she rocked back and forth and arched her back to press her pussy down hard against her fingers and the seat of the van for a few seconds so that she would be able to climb into the back and get her stuff pulled down before starting to dribble. As soon as she got out of her seat and part way back it got really bad again and I think she was starting to wonder if she would be able to keep from wetting her panties until we got the cups ready, but she did make it. All the way as she crawled on her hands and knees into the back section of the van she held herself with one hand and moaned and drew her breath in between her tightly clenched teeth. When she got to the back she said she were in a real serious predicament because now she couldn’t take her hand away for fear of starting to go, but at the same time she would have to hold up her coat and skirt and pull her panties down, all while holding on with one hand and concentrating on not letting it slip. We decided that she would have stay on her knees and keep holding herself with one hand and hold her coat and skirt up with the other while I pulled down her panties and pantyhose. It was tricky because she had to control it all this time and then she had to let her legs come apart so that there would be enough room between the tops of her legs for me to get the coffee cup in between them, and close enough up to her pussy so that she wouldn’t miss the cup. As soon as I got her panties down far enough she told me to get the cup in place right away because it felt as though she might start letting it run down her legs at any moment.  I slid the cup in between her legs from behind with my right hand, and she started gushing just as I was getting the cup in place, so I think she must have been teetering on the verge of losing control as I was getting the cups arranged. I couldn’t see very well in the dim light of the parkade, so we didn’t let more than ½ or maybe 2/3 of a cup go at a time. Each time we had to change cups she said she couldn’t stop so I slipped my right hand under her pussy and squeezed her really tight and she was able to get it stopped. It was difficult for her because she wanted so badly to squeeze her legs together to help get it stopped, but that would have crushed the paper coffee cups we using for her to wee into, and besides here she was letting a man who was a friend, although he was an intimate friend squeeze her pussy to help her stop peeing!!   My hand got kind of wet, but I would never care about that as long as we were able to get it stopped. After she had filled both of the cups to about ¾ full(by the time we got her flow stopped), I opened the van door a crack on the side of the van that was away from the people walking by and emptied them on the concrete floor of the parkade. I offered to hold one of the cups for her again, but she assured me that she felt as though she could hold the rest of her pee until she got to the office. Since her hands were still occupied holding her clothes up out of the way, I quickly grabbed a tissue from a box she had in the van and carefully dried off her pussy.  I helped her get her panties, which had quite a big wet patch in them, and pantyhose pulled up, and since she was very nearly late for her meeting, so we bade each other good-bye and then we went our separate ways. What a wonderful intimate experience for me!!!! A real dream-come-true to be able to rescue a girl from a disaster!

9 hours ago, farseladosso said:

No.

@PeeNewbieGirl : "But i am sure you will find a wonderful person that matches with your omo spirit." Sounds nice. However, why do you say that? It is just highly unlikely.

Because of what some others explaind here. There partners are open to it. So in some time it could happen that you find someone who will participate.... If you gernerally think of : No this will never happen. than your mindset is on the negative side.

But i was just trying to give you positive vibes... If you do not even want to try to find one, it is also ok. 

My wife knows that wetting and watersports is major turn on for me. As for doing it, she has expressed interest on occasion, even intention to wet,  but really likes to describe wetting scenarios for me (mostly her).  I happily take what I can get. It’s not her thing but has no issues with it.  
she has 1/2 wet herself and laughed it off, and has peed on me accidentally during oral. Post event…didn’t phase her.  So….

5 hours ago, PeeNewbieGirl said:

Because of what some others explaind here. There partners are open to it. So in some time it could happen that you find someone who will participate.... If you gernerally think of : No this will never happen. than your mindset is on the negative side.

But i was just trying to give you positive vibes... If you do not even want to try to find one, it is also ok. 

I know that your intention was positive. Also, it is true that there exist cases where two omo partners find each other.

But, please, do not conclude that men "do not even try to find one" if they say that it is highly unlikely to be successful. After more than two decades of observations in the internet,  it is obvious to me that there is an extreme imbalance between omo guys and (hetero) omo women. And when I say "omo women" I mean it: It is not at all hopeless to find a female partner who is willing to wet her pants for her boyfriend. I can confirm that from my own life... However, this is not what I am talking about. 

Right after college, I dated someone who was into it, and was vocal about wanting to pee right where he was (snuggling in bed, he’d say, “What if I peed right here?”) which was incredibly hot, but I was dumb and too nervous to pursue it.

I learned from that, and my next partner, I told him about my love of desperation. I can’t remember how exactly. I think we were in bed, starting to get intimate, and I confided in him. He took it incredibly well, and the rest of our relationship, we’d pee on each other, hold it together, masturbate each other with full bladders, pee in public together, etc.

thank gods yes. it's currently hard to imagine being intimate with someone without knowing them a bit first. that sentiment is probably influenced by my age and the global situation over the past couple years, wasn't always the case.  so, the topic tends to come up naturally and eventually. (except with one one - time partner, whose connection to me included a lot of open "lewdness" and humor.)

18 hours ago, hemakesherwet said:

Now the question is whether it's in the good sense weirdo or in the bad (seems like the latter but always hope for the best).

It seems like even here straight girls are way better placed than straight guys - I've known (not sexually) so many guys open to try things with their partners and next to none girls in the same category.

Yeah.... not the good sort...

I'm possibly on the other side of the divide.

I was very open,  very early on the realtionship with my partner about all my "likes".  Initially she was very supportive and open to them,  though it was very clear that none of it was "her thing"

In the early days she played along a bit.

We have been together for approaching 14 years,  and are both heading towards the "late middle age" catagory where "normal sex" has dwindled to a "once in every ten blue moons" event.

There are probably many reasons for this,  which possibly include onset of the female menopause,  body image concerns,  and a lack of sexual satisfacton on her part,  leading to a reduction in drive.  I understand this,  why is she going to want to get all revved up to be ultimatly disspaointed!

However, I cannot rule out the fact that she finds my triggers to be nothing short of disgusting,  and this has  been a further negative factor in  her loss of sex drive.

We seem to be at a point where she tolerates my little pecadilos.  The most obvious of which is wearing a ladies one piece swimsuit whenever possible.  I shower and swim in one,  in our private pool,  unless we have visitors,  and when there are people in the next door rental I wear a rash vest to cover my suit.  Much though she will not refer to this habit,  she is very quick to point out if she thinks I could be witnessed!

My take on this is that I don't want to be "underhand" with my habits,  so I do not hide away to enjoy my kinks.

I don't, however, "rub her nose in it",  neither do I approach her for intimacy.  It seems to bit a bit of a fine line to walk.

So we end up just rubbing along.  We've not spoken about it but I suspect that she thinks that if she told me to stop I would see that as a complete deal breaker!

Later edit to add:-

What I started out to write here was,  I wonder if I am losing the shine from my little diversions,  because I am not getting any positive feedback from my partner.  Maybe it's just that I'm getting older and age is doing it's bit to dimish the fun in my sexual habits.  And maybe that has a part to play in it.  I just know that sometimes I'm just going through the motions,  out of habit,  rather than approaching it like a young puppy approaches,  well just about everything!

Edited by squirtuk
point to add. (see edit history)
13 hours ago, JDontell said:

Yes so much so she’s done all of fetishes and kinks I’ve ever wanted but her holding capacity became too high to enjoy the desperation. I don’t make do it much anymore. She lets me look, do it with others. I mean after all the fetish is mainly non sexual contact wise. She knows why I like it, need it and what it does for me. 

How much pee holding capacity is too high? Have you ever measured her? Just curious what is considered as that 🙂

Yup.  I've told all my sexual partners and they were each willing to play to some degree.  Even my first girlfriend--high school sweetheart--who was pee shy and kind of grossed out by it obliged me on a couple occasions.  

My wife doesn't seem to be into it per se, but she participates any time I ask and sometimes unprovoked.  We were once staying in a hotel, for example. This hotel had a pool.  And beside the pool was a shower, so you can rinse off before getting into the water.  Before turning on the shower, she stood there in her bathing suit and pissed herself.  Why? So she could enjoy watching me with a raging boner--difficult to conceal in my swim trunks in a public place.  

I'd be happy to offer advice on how to raise the topic tactfully with your partner.  Moreover, I am not going to advise you not marry someone because they won't participate in your kink, but your relationship better be damn well satisfying in other aspects because I suspect this is something that will always be with you, always hanging over you, potentiating resentment.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2022 at 6:40 AM, PeeNewbieGirl said:

Hm. This must be hard. But if she is not trying it, she can not know... It must be hard to respect her feelings and not cross the line for her. Have you tried watching like peepee videos with her. It is just peepee. She will not even see the lower parts of other women. Just peepee wetting some jeans. 

Yeah. Shes hardcore vanilla though and has no interest in it. I came from a partner who was super into it and  it was a hard transition. Its a tough situation.