Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you have a supportive partner?

I just told my GF I was into it after we had been dating for like 2 months ahaha. She wasn't into it herself at first, but was 100% ok with doing it because it made me happy.

Nowadays, I'd say she's pretty into it. She tells me all the time how full her bladder is or if she really has to pee. Sometimes, she'll stage accidents (sometimes in private, other times in public/in front of friends) and will pretend that it was accidental but I know the real truth. An example would be her "forgetting" to go to the bathroom at a pub and then having a massive accident on the way back to our flat, acting like she did it because she was so drunk. If we are with friends, they laugh and maybe tease her a little, but I know she did it to make me happy :).

23 minutes ago, Cristiano97 said:

unfortunately not, this forum is the only place where I can say openly that I like to pee on myself and see people pee on myself.

I would really like a partner for that, be it to share moments or just talk a little about it

Have you tried talking about the topic with your Partner? Probably she/he would like the idea of little wet spots and trying around. And from little wet spots you can go to huge wetting over time. Only if she/he enjoys as well. Everything, in my opinion, works with time. 😇

21 minutes ago, PeeNewbieGirl said:

¿Has probado a hablar del tema con tu pareja? Probablemente le gustaría la idea de pequeños lugares húmedos y probar. Y de pequeños puntos húmedos puede pasar a una gran mojadura con el tiempo. Sólo si él/ella también disfruta. Todo, en mi opinión, funciona con el tiempo.😇

That's the main drawback, I don't have a partner, I'm single. I recently told some acquaintances on facebook with whom I manage a group of memes and various video game content, that I have a fetish for seeing women urinate, surprisingly I felt good that no one bothered about it but clearly it is not their favoritism either so I can't tell you in detail, so I don't really have a person that I can fully tell my fetish to.

12 minutes ago, Cristiano97 said:

That's the main drawback, I don't have a partner, I'm single. I recently told some acquaintances on facebook with whom I manage a group of memes and various video game content, that I have a fetish for seeing women urinate, surprisingly I felt good that no one bothered about it but clearly it is not their favoritism either so I can't tell you in detail, so I don't really have a person that I can fully tell my fetish to.

I am sorry for this. But i am sure you will find a wonderful person that matches with your omo spirit. And maybe you can find some people here on the forum to make some contact with 🙂

3 minutes ago, PeeNewbieGirl said:

Lo siento por esto. Pero estoy seguro de que encontrarás una persona maravillosa que coincida con tu espíritu omo. Y tal vez puedas encontrar algunas personas aquí en el foro para hacer algún contacto con🙂

Thank you, I hope to find someone special, and if he comes with the same fetishes as me, it would be exciting.

Although it is difficult to be able to contact members of this site, most of them are from countries that are half a planet away and in fact, I don't even speak this language, I use the google translator to write here since I speak Spanish 😀

8 hours ago, Tallpines said:

No. My wife knows. But wants no part of anything. Makes it hard and I just keep it to myself. 

Hm. This must be hard. But if she is not trying it, she can not know... It must be hard to respect her feelings and not cross the line for her. Have you tried watching like peepee videos with her. It is just peepee. She will not even see the lower parts of other women. Just peepee wetting some jeans. 

I'm very happy to say that I do! It was my boyfriend who actually pointed out to me that there was a name to what I was doing (as I kept it hidden) and to my surprise he's into it to! It took me some time to process that there was a name for it and to understand my feelings behind it after so long, but he's been amazing at helping me figure everything out. It's still a little hard to work with sometimes as I get extremely shy, but I'm pretty sure he enjoys that so it all works out in the end.

My wife knows 🙂

I told her at the very start of our relationship. I had a girlfriend before her, I did not tell her, because I felt she wouldn't understand. My wife on the other hand, I just felt she'd understand. I believe we had been dating for a couple of month or so. I started out slowly, we both had no problem with peeing when the other was in the room. In the start obviously I wouldn't stare when she was peeing. Then slowly I dropped smal hints here and there, often formed as compliments to see how she would react. It could be, "I think you are cute when you are sitting on the toilet" etc.. and she did not mind, she even seemed flattered. One night that I remember, we were at an outdoor summer party, you probably already guessed the rest... 🙂 We'll she had to go, but did not say anything. Some of our other friends(female), already peed in the bushes multiple times, but my date(wife) did not, today I know why by then I did not(more on that later). Anyhow it was time to go home, and logistics was a mess, we were young and I was the only one with a car(yes I was sober that night 🙂), that meant that I had to take multiple trips. I remember my date(wife) then kind of begged for me to pick her up and take her home, to my parents which she did not even know that well, before I continued my trip. That seemed a little strange, I agreed and dropped her off. The thing is, she felt like she owed me an explanation, and she then told me when I got home, that it was because she was close to peeing herself, she said she actually was in pain. She was really! embarrassed, this was perfect for me, because then I had a golden opportunity to tell her that I found her desperation really cute and hot. It was kind of a win-win for both of us. And from there we talked openly about it, She would tell me storries, and watch he pee in the toilet. The outcome was that I learned that she did not mind at all, but it's not a fetish of hers. She enjoys it, but mostly for my sake. She is very supportive, and she is willing to try a lot of stuff for me. 
We have known each other for about 15 years, so it has evolved, she makes videos for me, she even did a few wettings, and we also did try pee sex. So I'm pretty lucky. 

(And now that I watched her pee in real life I understand why she did not pee in the bushes that night, she simply can't, pee goes everywhere believe me, so holding it is her solution, which I don't mind 🙂)      

I feel I may be in the minority here, but I find I have no interest in finding a partner to engage in this with, nor do I particularly want to tell my husband. I'm sure he'd be supportive, even if it is not something he would necessarily find arousing, but I have thought about it, and I concluded that it is something I would prefer to keep to myself.

It may be because my focus and my interest in wetting is so intrinsically linked to how it *feels* when I do it, I have no interest in describing it with words and involving another person in the moment? Idk. For me, it's a private and personal activity, and I don't think *for me* it would heighten the experience at all to have another person there. I also do not care for the humiliation aspect, or accidents or anything that could be seen by others, that is not part of the thrill for me. (Stories and fantasies are another matter; I like reading about desperation and accidental wettings, they are just not something I would *do*, because it would jeopardize the whole point of keeping this private and secret.)

So why am I on here, then...? 😄 "Because on the internet, no one knows you're a dog." I can be anonymous here. Nobody knows who I am. Truthfully, I think I would be very embarrassed if anyone in my life knew about this interest. It's not that I think it's shameful, I don't. But I'm a very private person. I don't do Sex and the City-type friendships, where they talk about anything. Most people would probably think of me as a very vanilla, straight-laced kind of person, which in many ways I am. 🙈 Just not in this particular respect... 

Guest Wettishfettish
On 7/25/2022 at 12:35 PM, WetterMesser said:

I just told my GF I was into it after we had been dating for like 2 months ahaha. She wasn't into it herself at first, but was 100% ok with doing it because it made me happy.

Nowadays, I'd say she's pretty into it. She tells me all the time how full her bladder is or if she really has to pee. Sometimes, she'll stage accidents (sometimes in private, other times in public/in front of friends) and will pretend that it was accidental but I know the real truth. An example would be her "forgetting" to go to the bathroom at a pub and then having a massive accident on the way back to our flat, acting like she did it because she was so drunk. If we are with friends, they laugh and maybe tease her a little, but I know she did it to make me happy :).

Is your gf the same person you kissed at the club after you peed your pants?

My previous boyfriends knew I was into watching them pee and let me "hold it for them".  Also peed on me in the shower which isn't exactly my fetish but at least sort of similar. With my current partner, I finally asked for more. He is open to it and very reassuring but we haven't explored it much and I pulled back in asking. I think he is expecting me to be more in the lead to initiate the scenario I'm wanting but I need encouragement since I still feel shy about it. I guess that is a big ask for someone who doesn't share the fetish but we will get there one day, I hope.