Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female what body type do u guys like?

It's interesting because I definitely prefer petite women in general but when it comes to desperation I think there's something amusing about seeing a big fat woman desperate to pee. Maybe it was because I can remember a couple of situations seeing something like that when I was younger, as well as the cartoon Ren & Stimpy which made me first realize I had this fetish when I was younger, where there was a scene of a big fat woman desperate as that is the first instance I can remember seeing desperation depicted in media.

Also there's something about seeing a fat woman desperate that just makes them more intimidating, maybe it's because they have more flesh to be jiggling around! It could also be because when I was younger and had the majority of my most memorable desperate experiences I was myself rather obese. So maybe I can just relate more to the situation.

2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

It's interesting because I definitely prefer petite women in general but when it comes to desperation I think there's something amusing about seeing a big fat woman desperate to pee. Maybe it was because I can remember a couple of situations seeing something like that when I was younger, as well as the cartoon Ren & Stimpy which made me first realize I had this fetish when I was younger, where there was a scene of a big fat woman desperate as that is the first instance I can remember seeing desperation depicted in media.

Also there's something about seeing a fat woman desperate that just makes them more intimidating, maybe it's because they have more flesh to be jiggling around! It could also be because when I was younger and had the majority of my most memorable desperate experiences I was myself rather obese. So maybe I can just relate more to the situation.

It's such an unpopular opinion with others but I really agree with you too. Of course it's not someone morbidly obese, but just a regular woman who's fatter than average would really turn me on who has to badly pee. Like those old roman statues, and maybe a more fat onto them too. It's just a perfect storm for me haha. I like seeing fat women in tight clothes, if they're tall it's even better too. If they're wearing heels I imagine all of the weight and pressure going onto those heels. And I know that obesity is not necessarily related to bladder size, but in general I've seen fat and big women release amazing pee's and with amazing pressures and they'll let out the best pee moans. Fat women can drink so much it's amazing, I've had a gf in the past who could drink a 2L coke bottle at once and release a tsunami onto me.

@John

"It's such an unpopular opinion with others but I really agree with you too. Of course it's not someone morbidly obese, but just a regular woman who's fatter than average would really turn me on who has to badly pee. Like those old roman statues, and maybe a more fat onto them too. It's just a perfect storm for me haha. I like seeing fat women in tight clothes, if they're tall it's even better too. If they're wearing heels I imagine all of the weight and pressure going onto those heels. And I know that obesity is not necessarily related to bladder size, but in general I've seen fat and big women release amazing pee's and with amazing pressures and they'll let out the best pee moans. Fat women can drink so much it's amazing, I've had a gf in the past who could drink a 2L coke bottle at once and release a tsunami onto me."

You know it's actually funny that I actually wrote the following response below right before I saw your response to this right before I hit post and yet it seemed like I was directly responding to everything that you said before I even read it!

I actually discussed this with somebody I talked to who is a BBW and we discussed the fact that there is sort of like a weird issue over the fact that I like seeing chubby women desperate and I'm not exactly sure why. It's like I feel like it's kind of evil like I'm almost like enjoying seeing them suffer more for whatever reason, I don't know maybe it's because I find them intimidating someone may have a full bladder somehow that makes them less so maybe.

It reminds me sort of of my tour guide situation that I've mentioned numerous places where I remember that I was desperate all day with this one really fat woman and we were both mutually desperate and she was very vocal about it. But then at the end of the day she got to go to the bathroom before me and afterward she looked so loose and free and happy and was chatting with me while I was still squirming and I couldn't help but think that she was, I wouldn't say vindictively, but she sort of look like she was kind of people enjoying it and that just made me feel much more like I was at her mercy or something like that. I don't know but I guess seeing a big fat woman not having to pee while I'm bursting is just very intimidating. I am like she's a big woman she should have a full bladder as well while I should be the one getting relief! I do know it's court of a weird thing with me but I often think of it in those terms. And it's interesting because in general I am more attracted to petite women but something about seeing a chubby woman struggling to hold herself and wiggling around is something that I find cruelly satisfying.

I actually had a similar experience that time when I was in the park and I saw that woman and her daughter desperate and the woman was really fat. It's like we were both talking about our mutual desperation and then she and her daughter left to go find a bathroom and I thought that for whatever reason she liked took an evil enjoyment of the fact that I was stuck not getting to go. Again maybe my awkward social skills cause me to read a lot into this situation, but it seems like that women's almost look a little bit more vindictive about seeing other women squirming to piss.

Once again this might be sort of taking cruel satisfaction in somebody else's unfortunate misery, but I also think the fact that that women have it harder time maneuvering to relieve themselves sometimes, like just trying to get into a stall and trying to push their way through the line and everything like that, I don't know something about their difficulty of maneuvering around the thought of them also having to have a full bladder on top of that, I don't know why, but something about it just pleases me.

As a preference for physiques, I really like small women, whether they are with little bust and few hips, I also like chubby women and even more so when they are small, I do not deny tall people but I feel more comfortable when they are at my height, it is that I am small considering that I measure 1.61

as for omorashi, it turns me on much more when it comes to a chubby person since as you say there is not much chubby people content, there is a lot of skinny people content, and the little chubby content is usually just peeing panties or just peeing sin nothing below.

I prefer the omorashi content where the more clothes get wet, the more exciting it is. I must also say that I would like to see more ebony content, it is also to say that the omorashi content in general is mostly white.

21 minutes ago, Queko said:

Ya sea que esté viendo omorashi femenino u omorashi masculino, ya que disfruto de ambos, realmente no podría importarme menos el cuerpo. Gordita, pequeña, tetona, flaca, etc. Aunque encuentro que los omorashi con personas más grandes tienen una desesperación más genuina.

we think the same, I also admire the female Omorashi as well as the male one beyond being a heterosexual man, and I really don't care about the body of the person who performs it, obviously I have my preferences but I don't really reject any content.

but above all I enjoy that the content of omorashi is authentic, you have already seen many videos of women who feign desperation and urinate or do not even urinate but rather wet in another way, especially the Japanese videos, it is normal to see that many are not even urine for the strange way of how the supposed urine is filtered as if it were a common water tap.

I'm a man with big hands and if I can't grab a lady's butt without my fingers overlapping, I'm not super interested. I'd go into detail what else I like to do that can't be done with a super skinny one, but this probably isn't the place. Suffice it to say I like thicker ladies, and it's a shame there isn't more good omo content featuring them to be found, especially in this day and age of inclusion. I especially love the way a desperate BBW's legs look when she's crossing them or grinding her knees togethers, and the way her fingers disappear between them if she needs additional pressure. I once read that skinny people do better in eating contests because there is less weight on the outside of the stomach, and I'm curious how that affects pressure on the bladder. They have additional material pressed on their crotch when they cross their legs, but they have additional pressure trying to force the pee out as well. That just makes the tension so much better in my mind. There is a limit to what I find attractive, but I won't go into specifics so as not to offend anyone here. 

12 hours ago, Pee Queen said:

i just dont know if anybody even likes videosv of chubby girls being desperate to pee/ wetting, most videos here are just skinny girls so i was just wondering

I’d enjoy most content regardless of appearance within reason, and while I do have some preferences there aren’t many “dealbreakers” for me in the appearance department. What matters most in content for me are the actions, and what happens. Though on the occasions that I have searched for content involving chubbier models I noticed that there is a rarer subset of omo content with chubby girls which I like to see. And this is super cheesy but the phrase ‘beauty is in the eye of the beholder’ applies so heavily with this sort of thing. Many people have many different tastes. I personally love chubbier models and also appreciate those of other body types as well, whereas others may only be attracted to one specific body type. It’s all super subjective at the end of the day. Perhaps more people enjoy (or at least are more vocal about enjoying) certain things, but I believe almost all content can be appreciated by at least one or a few other people.

@Raziel

"I once read that skinny people do better in eating contests because there is less weight on the outside of the stomach, and I'm curious how that affects pressure on the bladder. They have additional material pressed on their crotch when they cross their legs, but they have additional pressure trying to force the pee out as well. That just makes the tension so much better in my mind."

Interesting, so this suggests that maybe fat people have more pressure on their bladder pushing on their bladder because of all of the excess fat? I have kind of wondered if that is true because it seems like I have seen fat women who are more visible about their desperation. And I definitely think that I got desperate a lot more when I was obese compared to after I lost all of that weight from being ill, although that could just be because I did lots of holding on the Internet for years and then had my job where I had to hold it, so that probably did a long way towards making it bigger rather than just simply losing weight.

2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Interesting, so this suggests that maybe fat people have more pressure on their bladder pushing on their bladder because of all of the excess fat? I have kind of wondered if that is true because it seems like I have seen fat women who are more visible about their desperation. And I definitely think that I got desperate a lot more when I was obese compared to after I lost all of that weight from being ill, although that could just be because I did lots of holding on the Internet for years and then had my job where I had to hold it, so that probably did a long way towards making it bigger rather than just simply losing weight.

I imagine your bladder did get bigger if you had to hold it as often as you did. I think I remember seeing you mention that you're not interested in measuring, but holdit247 recently told me his GF's capacity went from 200ml to 1040ml after some training. However, I imagine even a few extra pounds of pressure would make a difference. Imagine laying on your back with a full bladder and resting any kind of weight on it, you would feel that. When your thighs were thicker would you say crossing your legs helped more?  

Edited by Raziel (see edit history)

@Raziel

"I imagine your bladder did get bigger if you had to hold it as often as you did. I think I remember seeing you mention that you're not interested in measuring, but holdit247 recently told me his GF's capacity went from 200ml to 1040ml after some training. When your thighs were thicker would you say crossing your legs helped more?"

Impressive, I doubt that my bladder capacity grew by five fold like that. As to when my thighs were thicker I don't know if it made crossing my legs help more but the thing is I actually do still have pretty fat legs even after I lost all of that weight. My legs and ass remained fat even after I lost all of that weight interesting enough.

Guest Travelbladder
On 7/25/2022 at 10:36 AM, Pee Queen said:

i just dont know if anybody even likes videosv of chubby girls being desperate to pee/ wetting, most videos here are just skinny girls so i was just wondering

I definitely prefer chubby women