Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

When you are bursting to pee...

1. which is easier to hold with staying still or squirming? Sitting still but standing I tend to squirm, fidget etc more as I think movement doesn't help but you tend to be more in motion when forced to stand.

2. can you pretend to be calm? I feel I can remain calm but I am still not, actually. Like at my job where I was holding it all day I was surprised that I was able to not act like I was panicky although I still think most people could tell I was at least a little bit antsy. So yeah I could stay calm in the situation but I was still giving away hints that I had to go.

3. can you hold your pee without holding your crotch or clossing(closing) your legs? I try not to grab myself if others are around but I do usually cross my legs or shake them out of nervousness.

4. can you go to the bathroom without rushing? I can but usually won't lol. When I am bursting I sprint towards the bathroom at the first opportunity.

For 1 to 3, I can stay still, pretend to be calm, and hold the pee without holding the crotch when the desperation level is below 8/10. After that level I cannot be still and have to use my hands.

For question 4, actually I cannot dash to the bathroom when I am bursting. I cannot even walk with normal pace and have to walk slowly with a wired pose.

1.  Honestly a tossup so what I choose depends on privacy.  Squirming is more fun.

2.  I can pretend to be calm, but I think I seem distant to people when I'm really desperate.

3.  Yep, though at a certain point, squeezing my legs together helps.  Before that point though squeezing my legs together makes it worse lol

4.  Yes, and I rather enjoy the feeling from being desperate but forcing myself to take my time.

1° normally I don't need to squirm but I do need to stand up because if I stay seated I want it to be more difficult.

2° I can hide being calm but in my head I can't help but think when I can go to the bathroom.

3° yes, I only need to force with the bladder and even with the penis since it is normal for me that as a person who has hypertension, when I am nervous about urinating I can have involuntary erections but only in extreme cases.

4° yes and no, I can go without problems but depending on which bathroom since in my house I have a bathroom for myself, in public places I don't, so there I have more willpower to resist my desire to go and I'm already at work mentally prepared for long days without going to the bathroom

12 hours ago, kakkuru said:

When you are bursting to pee,

1. which is easier to hold with staying still or squirming?

2. can you pretend to be calm?

3. can you hold your pee without holding your crotch or clossing(closing) your legs?

4. can you go to the bathroom without rushing?

1) It is easier to hold when staying still. I often feel like the more I move around, the faster I feel the urge to urinate. For example, on long car rides, I will try to limit moving as much as possible, and it takes much longer for my bladder to start filling.

However, once I have to urinate, I have to urinate, and it is equally uncomfortable whether I sit still or squirm.

2) I have to pretend to be calm because I hate anyone knowing that I have to urinate. I'm extremely uncomfortable talking to anyone about urination, having them wonder how bad I need to go/ if I'll be able to hold it, offer to pull over (I refuse to urinate in public no matter how desperate I am), imagine me urinating, etc.

Instead I have to drop little hints like, "Hey, there's a rest stop ahead. Can we stop, so I can stretch my legs?"

In reality, I get extremely nervous once I start to feel the urge to urinate. My mind starts to race with thoughts of the nearest restroom and whether I'll be able to hold it. If my urge is 5/10 or more, I'll likely be in full blown panic mode until I find a safe and private place to relieve myself. Of course, I can't show any of this.

3) Yes, I don't need to hold myself or open and close my legs. The only thing that helps me hold it is masturbation, and obviously i can't do that anywhere outside of my home.

4) I will be rushing to find a bathroom because I am deathly afraid of having an accident. 

However, if I'm with people I will have to hide this and maybe even wait once we find a restroom since I don't want anyone to know that I was desperate to urinate. 

1. Squirming, staying still makes it harder to hold

2. It depends on who I'm around and if I'm ok with them knowing I need to piss. If I'm at work or something where I need to be discrete, I can appear calm. But if I'm around friends that I know well enough or if I'm around strangers who I don't care about embarrassing myself in front of, I won't appear to be as calm.

3. When I get to a certain point of desperation, I have to at least squeeze my legs together because standing normally or spreading my legs apart will make me lose control and leak, if not totally piss myself. If I'm in a situation where I can grab myself to hold it in, then I'll do that too. Grabbing my junk to hold may turn me on though which makes it easier to hold it in temporarily.

4. It depends on how close I am to a genuine accident and whether I want to risk wetting my clothes or not. If I don't mind wetting my clothes in a situation then I may deliberately take my time to get a rush out of "will I make it or not?" But if I need to stay dry so as not to embarrass myself with wet pants then I'll rush

@lsn1

"I have to pretend to be calm because I hate anyone knowing that I have to urinate. I'm extremely uncomfortable talking to anyone about urination, having them wonder how bad I need to go/ if I'll be able to hold it, offer to pull over (I refuse to urinate in public no matter how desperate I am), imagine me urinating, etc."

I'm not shy about letting people know I have to urinate but only if I think that it's going to result in me getting to urinate faster. If I am in a situation where I know I'm not going to get to a bathroom soon it's better that people don't know because then I feel like I am in a vulnerable position, the fact that they know I have to go and they don't sort of puts them in the power position. And I think only a person with a pee fetish would see a situation like that as a power dynamic!

"In reality, I get extremely nervous once I start to feel the urge to urinate. My mind starts to race with thoughts of the nearest restroom and whether I'll be able to hold it. If my urge is 5/10 or more, I'll likely be in full blown panic mode until I find a safe and private place to relieve myself. Of course, I can't show any of this."

When I have to pee even a little or a noticeable amount it's hard for me to think about anything other than going to the bathroom. Even if I know not going to go to the bathroom for hours I continue to fixate the entire time. And at my job where I had lots of downtime I spent probably just half the day thinking about how much I had to pee.

On 7/25/2022 at 10:16 AM, kakkuru said:

Staying still. Moving just tends to hurt.

Yes, I have a natural stone-cold face anyway.

3. can you hold your pee without holding your crotch or crossing(closing) your legs?

I typically hold without my hands and just squeeze my legs. I can spread my legs with my arms at my sides with no problem if asked to, but it's not ideal.

If there are people around I walk slowly with my upper body a bit low. If there aren't people around, I'm speedwalking.

1. squirming! i only stand still when i’m half a second away from bursting and i know i’m going to wet if i even breathe 

2. no, i’m really bad at subtlety in general so 😅

3. only until it gets to about a level 8/9

4. if there are people around i try to look at least semi normal while still rushing 😭 i’m not gonna full on sprint to a bathroom in public but i will speed walk to avoid wet pants 🙂

On 7/25/2022 at 7:16 AM, kakkuru said:

3. can you hold your pee without holding your crotch or clossing(closing) your legs?

1. Staying still

2. Yes, I’m fact I’ll appear calm no matter what or how long

3. Yes

4. No, in fact it’s opposite, I’ll need to take my time carefully or I’d leak on the way. I’ll take my steps gingerly.

1. Squirming does make it a little easier. What i find makes it a lot easier is rubbing myself. Really any kind of masturbation distracts me a lot and makes it a lot easier. So squirming i tend to try and get some kinda stimulation like that to distract myself. 

2. I can. From many years of practice because i never admit irl when i need to pee. 

3. Yes but it doing it like that means i can't hold as long when i'm super desperate. 

4. yes again unless i'm super desperate. If i take it slow then there is bound to be some leaking. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2022 at 4:16 PM, kakkuru said:

3. can you hold your pee without holding your crotch or crossing(closing) your legs?

1. Squirming. Standing still make me go even more.

2. It depends on the situation. When I am in a situation where I don't wet myself, I start to panic when near the breaking point.

3. To some point.

4. It depends on the situation and who close to losing I am.