Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Sign Up

Recommended Posts

I've been trying to find some more inspiration (and generally just... Arousing material) involving extreme desperation.

 

If any of you use pixiv you'll probably know about the "holding it in forever" tag? And SomTT's comics? Yeah stuff like that!

 

I've been really searching for more but it seems It's died down. I'm trying to contribute to it myself but I can only do so much (especially with how slow my progress is at times).

 

I was wondering if any of you know about any artists or pages with extreme desperation content, hyper bladder and endless holding... Anything of the sort?

Link to comment

I don't know if you are asking specifically for images or videos but if you are looking for written stuff I spent the last two years at a job where I didn't get to pee all day and if that doesn't count as extreme desperation I don't know what does! You can read all about it in my blogs in the link under my profile, as well as my numerous postings on here.

Link to comment

I don't know about extreme holding, the only time I've ever seen people reach their limit were those old Japanese GIGA videos. And there used to be women out there who had endless bladders when peeing like Anna Didovic used to do extreme stuff, Annie (and there's another newer woman) from Powerpissing, and Jayne from Bound2Burst was phenomenal (and a few other women there like the Bursting Bank Manager was an amazing video with a name I forgot exploded piss), but those were about it. Let me know of any other women with endless bladders!

Sometimes I'd find a video on ATKGalleria, the owner who makes those videos has a pee fetish so when he takes women on vacations he always films them peeing, usually it's bad camerawork and they don't pee much, but once in a while you'll actually get a woman who was actually holding in a lot of pee beforehand during their photoshoots and they'll actually release a torrent and you wouldn't have expected it. There are random content creators who can piss like horses endlessly, but it's tough to find.

Link to comment
On 7/25/2022 at 2:16 AM, Tentacool said:

I've been trying to find some more inspiration (and generally just... Arousing material) involving extreme desperation.

 

If any of you use pixiv you'll probably know about the "holding it in forever" tag? And SomTT's comics? Yeah stuff like that!

 

I've been really searching for more but it seems It's died down. I'm trying to contribute to it myself but I can only do so much (especially with how slow my progress is at times).

 

I was wondering if any of you know about any artists or pages with extreme desperation content, hyper bladder and endless holding... Anything of the sort?

what's hyper bladder/hyper wetting? By extreme do  you just mean holding a long time/peeing a lot?

Link to comment
56 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

what's hyper bladder/hyper wetting? By extreme do  you just mean holding a long time/peeing a lot?

Hyper bladder and hyper wetting would be - simply put - bladder and wettings respectively that are lidicrous in nature, cartoonish proportions, clearly unrealistic and not *meant* to be seen as realistic. Y'know, kinda like inflation, but mainly focused on the desperation rather than just the size (in the case of hyper bladder) and the length and size of the stream of pee (in the case of hyper wetting)

 

 

Link to comment
On 7/28/2022 at 5:18 AM, Tentacool said:

Hyper bladder and hyper wetting would be - simply put - bladder and wettings respectively that are lidicrous in nature, cartoonish proportions, clearly unrealistic and not *meant* to be seen as realistic. Y'know, kinda like inflation, but mainly focused on the desperation rather than just the size (in the case of hyper bladder) and the length and size of the stream of pee (in the case of hyper wetting)

 

 

This is correct, although I’m having trouble re-finding the tag definition page.

Simply put, hyper wetting is, by definition, impossible. Any live action videos of hyper wetting would have to be faked (which is not a problem for the tag, to clarify).

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...