Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Khaki-pants guys and other respectably dressed men...

Does anybody else like seeing the more respectably / conservatively dressed guys wet themselves? Mormon guys are definitely one of my fetishes, just like salesmen and other guys that have either uniforms or smart / smart-casual outfits.

Seeing or at least imagining them urinate themselves in their khaki shorts / trousers (if they're Mormon guys) while pre-occupied with praying or learning in some religious studies class really excites me. I once had a salesman who must have been about 19 / 20 (when I was about 20 myself) turn up at my door, ask me about home insulation and when I said I wasn't interested, then bluntly request to use my bathroom as he'd walked all the way across the housing estate at the end of his shift because my roommate promised him he'd take out an order with them if they 'came back another time'.

I don't think that salesman was good at picking up hints, but he clearly was good at carrying a full bladder judging by the loud echos of him pissing in to my toilet, which radiated over the whole house. The house was small and he'd not even closed the bathroom door lol