Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Most embarrassing scenarios to have an accident in?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A big one for me would be long distance public transit, like a train or plane for example. Being forces to sit in your own urine while people ask you if you are okay as you desperately try to cover th

Hi! I was wondering what you guys think are some of the absolute most embarrassing contexts for wetting yourself? I think classic classroom wettings are way up there but also any wetting during a pres

Most embarrassing accident I had, happened at work in front of my boss. It was and accident due to nervousness and fear. It was long time ago, when I just started my career. It was very embarrassing,

On 7/26/2022 at 9:42 AM, Cantholdit95 said:

So many embarrassing scenarios, bedwetting at a party or something is definitely up there. But i think the most embarrassing would be wetting yourself while getting bullied or beat up, I've seen a few videos of it happening and it looks so humiliating😳 I'd literally die lol 

It is very humiliating. It happened to me many times when I was a kid and a few times as an adult also, when going out crossdressed and stumbled on the wrong kind of folks on the street.

When kids found out that I can't control my bladder when scared or very nervous, they literally tried to scare piss out of me every time they had a chance. And in the school and especially after the school, on the way home, there were not lack of chances for that. I often came home wearing wet pants.

I cried a lot because of that, too.

On 8/1/2022 at 7:51 AM, CarmenCD said:

It is very humiliating. It happened to me many times when I was a kid and a few times as an adult also, when going out crossdressed and stumbled on the wrong kind of folks on the street.

When kids found out that I can't control my bladder when scared or very nervous, they literally tried to scare piss out of me every time they had a chance. And in the school and especially after the school, on the way home, there were not lack of chances for that. I often came home wearing wet pants.

I cried a lot because of that, too.

Sorry to hear that, must have been hard to deal with. That dose sound extremely humiliating I probably would have cried too 

• 5 months later...

I feel like you cant get much worse than a full wetting in a classroom. If its a partial wetting then anywhere around your friends or family

I feel like you cant get much worse than a full wetting in a classroom. If its a partial wetting then anywhere around your friends or family

19 hours ago, Jackson4421 said:

I'd say a public bathroom in line or rest stop where you have to walk oit all wet

I did the rest stop one a little bit once.  I was holding for pleasure on a drive but wasn't intending to wet in public since that thought terrifies me.   I pulled off at a rest area on I-75 in north Georgia in a desperate way but still feeling like I was fine even though it had been a good three hours and several 20oz sodas since the previous stop.  Unfortunately I underestimated the gravitational effect of standing up (or perhaps how much being seated and concentrating on driving was hiding my real level of urgency). It was probably only about a 200' walk but I knew about halfway between the car and the building that I was in trouble.  I guess all you can really do in that situation is pretend everything is fine and just keep quickly walking towards safety but as I entered the wiggly hallway into the bathrooms, I spurt-dribbled for a second or two into my pants before I made it to the urinal.

I wound up with a small-ish wet spot on the front of my jeans and a set of wet dribble tracks down my leg a bit.  Nothing major but an observant eye would have probably realised that I hadn't quite made it in time. 

Honestly though, I didn't find it *that* embarrassing.  It was dusk and while there were lots of people around, I just went head-down, walked as normally as I could to my car and left, reminding myself that while I sometimes do, most normal people don't check the pants of people leaving the bathroom for wet spots and even if somebody did, that I would never see any of these perfect strangers again...

I choose to count it as more of a learning experience than an accident since (a) I did put myself in that situation intentionally even if I didn't want that particular outcome and (b) I now know that you shouldn't underestimate just how much *more* you'll need to pee when you stand up for the first time in hours...

I was in sea cadets from the time I was 12 until I was 19. I had gone away to camp for the summer and I got sick while I was there. I had such a bad fever that more than once I wet my bunk. I was on a top bunk so I not only wet my bunk but the person's underneath me too. When I felt better, they told me about it and I was so embarrassed that I never applied to go to camp again.

I think one of the worst would surely be in front of all your family and friends. I recall reading a story where the character was on the brink of losing control and they walked into their home thinking to dash to the toilet directly. But all their family and friends and their boyfriend's friends jumped up and surprised her for her bday and she wet herself in front of them. To think that you won't be able to just dash home and have that as a safe space or confide in a friend or family member since they all just saw you would be pretty crushing. 

For me I'd have to go with my biggest fear related to my bedwetting.  Sometimes I travel for work and have to share a hotel room with a co-worker.  So for me the most embarassing would be if I was to wet the bed when sharing a room with a co-worker.  I suspect that he would be supportive and all, but there would be that embarassing knowledge that a co-work would know I peed in the bed.  And to fear of others then finding out.  

Now due to this I wear GoodNites when sharing a room for work trips.  Thankfully most of the time I wake up dry, but the times that I wake up with a wet GoodNites I am soooooo thankful that I was wearing one.

As someone who just started dating a girl I think wetting the bed at her place would be the most embarassing for me. Probably cause I have no idea what her reaction would be and since we've got mutual friends. Even though I haven't wet the bed since 7 years old (kinda unfortunate) I have still been very terrified about the thought of that happening. Other than that it would probably be in a classroom as already mentioned several times in this thread. Mostly just because all the people know you but you aren't friends with the majority of them.