Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Most embarrassing scenarios to have an accident in?

Hi! I was wondering what you guys think are some of the absolute most embarrassing contexts for wetting yourself? I think classic classroom wettings are way up there but also any wetting during a presentation or performance where all eyes are on you. What do you guys think? What’s the most embarrassing accident you’ve ever had?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A big one for me would be long distance public transit, like a train or plane for example. Being forces to sit in your own urine while people ask you if you are okay as you desperately try to cover th

Hi! I was wondering what you guys think are some of the absolute most embarrassing contexts for wetting yourself? I think classic classroom wettings are way up there but also any wetting during a pres

Most embarrassing accident I had, happened at work in front of my boss. It was and accident due to nervousness and fear. It was long time ago, when I just started my career. It was very embarrassing,

Most embarrassing accident I had, happened at work in front of my boss. It was and accident due to nervousness and fear. It was long time ago, when I just started my career. It was very embarrassing, but probably saved my job at that time. I made a costly mistake and was called in boss's office to explain what happened. I didn't dare to ask, if I can use a bathroom first, despite a strong urge to pee that appeared already when I heard that I have to report to her office. I was standing and shivering in front of her desk when she started yelling at me. My bladder just capitulated and I started peeing in my pants. It was super embarrassing and people were teasing me for years because of that. I peed so much I made a puddle under my feet. She never yelled at me again and she apologised for that as well. 

12 hours ago, MaleOmoFan94 said:

What about in the bathroom or right in front of the toilet? Or perhaps at a friend's house. Worse yet, at a job interview. It would also be pretty bad if a famous person wet themselves on stage, I know it's happened before and the media made a huge fuss about it.

It happened a few times, when I was crossdressed and holding while in night clubs or at music concerts. Most common thing I do when I want to indulge myself in omo activities in public, is holding it until the last moment and only than start looking for a bathroom. I usually use ladies room, because I'm dressed as a woman and it's fun for an omo fan to stand in a line in front of a bathroom with other women, wondering if I will be able to hold it long enough, while slowly leaking in my panties and enjoying wetness in my crotch when it slowly moving down my legs. But on few  occasions I really miscalculate my holding ability and had bigger wetting accident than planned. I actually started peeing in my panties before I reached the stall. Even so much, that I made a puddle on the floor. This happened when I drank lots of alcohol. It's really embarrassing, especially because I'm a crossdresser, not a girl and all women think I could go to men's room and pee, if it was such a emergency. They think I just like using ladies room and it's not a necesity. But reality is, that even when i tried to go to men's room when crossdressed, bouncer wouldn't let me in dressed as a woman. Not that I look like a woman, he could tell I'm a men in a dress, but he just didn't want me to go in. He told me to use ladies room, if i present myself as a woman. He said I could cause problems dressed like that in men's room and he would be responsible for that. Of course, I went back to the line in front of ladies room and soon inevitable happened. It was so embarrassing. Some women just looked at me and my wet legs and puddle under them, other even giggling. I just run away. On one occasion I even slipped on wet tiles from my own puddle and I fell on my ass. That caused real laughter.
On one occasion, when I left my spot in the line for ladies room and  tried to use men's room and than returned in the line in front of ladies room, women wouldn't let me in and I had to go back to the end of the line again. Woman at the spot where I was before I left the line, wouldn't let me in and other women yelled at me for skipping the line, even I'm sure they knew I was already waiting in their line before. It's not that hard to spot a crossdresser in a line of women. I tried to tell that woman that I will wet myslef, if I have to go back to the end of the line and she just said, that's not her problem. Better me than her. I must say she looked very desperate, but she made it. At least there was no visable wetness on her clothes when she came out of the bathroom. If she would let me in the line, I would made it too.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Novak Rogers said:

Wetting someone else's bed would be mine. I was always terrified it would happen during my accident prone days and it still always in the back of my mind. Just the thought of how you go about telling them and then having to deal with it is potentially the most embarrassing thing i could think to have happen.

I actually know a woman, who wet herself in sleep first time she slept at her boyfriend's house. They were still young adults back than and he was still living at home, so not only he, but also his parents knew what happened. It can be said, she made quite a first impression on his parents. Her husband was my co-worker and told this story on one occasion at company's New Year dinner party when word came up on my weak bladder and wetting accident I had at work years back. She was also present and commented that she never felt more embarrassing in her life and she doesn't know why her husband have to tell that story at every party.

I think that the most humiliating thing that can happen is to urinate on open television or in a public live broadcast, since as people's morbidity is common, it would not be difficult if you urinate on TV suddenly you see on Twitter or tiktok a clip of you from: person urinates in public, with many visits and many comments from idiotic people.

It reminds me of the episode of the simpsons when bart urinates in an NFL game and it went viral all over the world.

Imagine that one day that happens to you and the next you go shopping and you meet someone and they tell you: hey, aren't you the one who peed on television? you're the one in the internet video, the guy who wet his pants in front of the public... it must be humiliating.

13 hours ago, Novak Rogers said:

Wetting someone else's bed would be mine. I was always terrified it would happen during my accident prone days and it still always in the back of my mind. Just the thought of how you go about telling them and then having to deal with it is potentially the most embarrassing thing i could think to have happen.

Oh, it would be the end of the world if that happened to me. However, one of my favorite fantasies is about me sleeping with a cute guy and he wets the bed while we are asleep. Another fantasy involves me having a male friend stay in my guest room and wet my protected bed and he would be embarrassed about telling me.

On 7/23/2022 at 7:13 PM, CarmenCD said:

Most embarrassing accident I had, happened at work in front of my boss. It was and accident due to nervousness and fear. It was long time ago, when I just started my career. It was very embarrassing, but probably saved my job at that time. I made a costly mistake and was called in boss's office to explain what happened. I didn't dare to ask, if I can use a bathroom first, despite a strong urge to pee that appeared already when I heard that I have to report to her office. I was standing and shivering in front of her desk when she started yelling at me. My bladder just capitulated and I started peeing in my pants. It was super embarrassing and people were teasing me for years because of that. I peed so much I made a puddle under my feet. She never yelled at me again and she apologised for that as well. 

Yeah work would be a terrible one for me.  Glad things turned out okay in the end, that sounds like you needed a hug after.

18 hours ago, Novak Rogers said:

That's happened to me before haha. My friend at the time never metioned anythin about it so neither did i 😅

6 hours ago, Cantholdit95 said:

So many embarrassing scenarios, bedwetting at a party or something is definitely up there. But i think the most embarrassing would be wetting yourself while getting bullied or beat up, I've seen a few videos of it happening and it looks so humiliating😳 I'd literally die lol 

Having the hand in warm water prank played on you at a party is something I've witnessed, but it's never been done on me, unfortunately. I'd be super embarrassed though.

I agree with you about classroom wetting. I peed myself in computer class as a kid because I didn't know where the bathroom was and that was so embarrassing. 

I think also anything where your friends or family see you is also humiliating. Yeah those are people that are supposed to love and support you, but to have that happen in front of peers and people you have to see regularly?? Terrifying. I would feel uncomfortable forever. 

18 hours ago, MaleOmoFan94 said:

Oh, it would be the end of the world if that happened to me. However, one of my favorite fantasies is about me sleeping with a cute guy and he wets the bed while we are asleep. Another fantasy involves me having a male friend stay in my guest room and wet my protected bed and he would be embarrassed about telling me.

At least the protected bed aspect would alleviate a very small part of the shame for the wetter once he knew about it after having to confess the accident. Waking up wet in another's bed would just be the worst!

Most embarrassing scenarios? I think it does not depend on place but on peoples around you. If it happened in the foreign city (bus trip, street, bar...) it is not so big problem because nobody knows you.

But if it happened in front of people which you meet every day (work, school) so it is most emabarrassing.

On 7/23/2022 at 5:30 PM, roseybabydoll said:

Hi! I was wondering what you guys think are some of the absolute most embarrassing contexts for wetting yourself? I think classic classroom wettings are way up there but also any wetting during a presentation or performance where all eyes are on you. What do you guys think? What’s the most embarrassing accident you’ve ever had?

While on a trip to a water treatment facility! People might say what are the chances of that happening, but I went on a trip years ago for school and there was a female student holding it in and unfortunately the bathrooms were all employee only and no students knew where they were since it was a workplace. Eventually she asked a worker there and they were more than happy to show her (she didn't wet herself). The whole class started laughing at her anyways because of the ridiculousness of it, being forced to watch all this flowing water and holding it in. But then right there like another 20 students joined in and went long to the washrooms afterwards, showing that many people were actually holding it in. It was a day long trip too where we ate lunch and drank a lot of fluids so yeah. It shows you how everyone pretends in life, but it's good when one person stands up and asks, it's like a classroom where nobody has no idea what's going on but eventually one student has the courage to ask and everyone joins in.

On 7/23/2022 at 5:30 PM, roseybabydoll said:

Maybe just to wet yourself while at work? Like you didn't get up in time

On 7/26/2022 at 7:26 AM, WetterMesser said:

Having the hand in warm water prank played on you at a party is something I've witnessed, but it's never been done on me, unfortunately. I'd be super embarrassed though.

Omg that would be so embarrassing! I remember when I was in school there were stories of it happening to a few people never witnessed it tho, and never had it happen to myself unfortunately either 

On 7/26/2022 at 7:29 PM, Tallpines said:

Although I have never been arrested, I think that would be the most traumatizing for me. I could deal with public speaking or a meeting. But being arrested and having to stay in it for hours would suck. Also, I’m sure there wouldn't be much kindness involved from anyone who sees it.  

Yeah ive always thought that would be one of the most embarrassing situations to be in, and I've heard it happens alot since it's not uncommon to not have access to a bathroom for hours. 

On 7/25/2022 at 7:09 PM, Weather said:

Yeah work would be a terrible one for me.  Glad things turned out okay in the end, that sounds like you needed a hug after.

I've wet myself at work before. I just didn't have time to go to the bathroom. It wasn't a full wetting, but a pretty big leak. Thankfully I was wearing dark pants, so I'm pretty sure it didn't show up. Later when I got home, I told my boyfriend I accidentally peed myself a bit at work. He thought it was gross. I was really only telling him because I was still upset about it at the time and wanted sympathy.

10 hours ago, NerdyGayBoy said:

I've wet myself at work before. I just didn't have time to go to the bathroom. It wasn't a full wetting, but a pretty big leak. Thankfully I was wearing dark pants, so I'm pretty sure it didn't show up. Later when I got home, I told my boyfriend I accidentally peed myself a bit at work. He thought it was gross. I was really only telling him because I was still upset about it at the time and wanted sympathy.

That was a bit inconsiderate of him...