Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale i love making my boyfriend hold his pee

That does sound hot tbf.

What type of guy is he? I only ask as if he's a masculine / macho / blokey bloke type, seeing him express his vulnerable side as he's frantically tries not to wet himself would be even more of a treat than if he was a bit softer in character and nerdier in appearance, like me for example. That might just be me judging people on their holding capabilities and likelihood of wetting themselves solely based on their appearance, though.

1 hour ago, Windows XPee said:

That does sound hot tbf.

What type of guy is he? I only ask as if he's a masculine / macho / blokey bloke type, seeing him express his vulnerable side as he's frantically tries not to wet himself would be even more of a treat than if he was a bit softer in character and nerdier in appearance, like me for example. That might just be me judging people on their holding capabilities and likelihood of wetting themselves solely based on their appearance, though.

not manly at all haha hes very submissive and small

10 hours ago, Pee Queen said:

I make him ask me permission to use the bathroom. and i love watching him struggle to hold it in. sometimes i even make him pay me for it and then i still say no. 

He just looks so cute doing a dance and holding it in i cant help myself, i record it most of the times its like my own personal collection

Does he always make it? And do you have any stories you'd like to share?

11 hours ago, Pee Queen said:

I make him ask me permission to use the bathroom. and i love watching him struggle to hold it in. sometimes i even make him pay me for it and then i still say no. 

He just looks so cute doing a dance and holding it in i cant help myself, i record it most of the times its like my own personal collection

He gives consent right? He has fun in doinf that right? If so im hearing this

13 hours ago, Pee Queen said:

Very hot! Wish my wife would do that to me. Thank you for sharing ❤️

Damn...im jealous of him... Wish i had a gf 😅

15 hours ago, Pee Queen said:

If you wanted to.... Will you count it as femdom?....or no?

9 hours ago, Crazi Mathx said:

Damn...im jealous of him... Wish i had a gf 😅

If you wanted to.... Will you count it as femdom?....or no?

yes we practice femdom and findom hehe

12 hours ago, EmbarrassingSe said:

He gives consent right? He has fun in doinf that right? If so im hearing this

he loves being told what to do !

13 hours ago, james07s said:

Does he always make it? And do you have any stories you'd like to share?

yes he always makes it i give permission once ive had my fun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks for sharing! It is kind of cool to hear a straight woman who is into male desperation. Not to be rude or anything, but this site appears to be mostly guys and the few women that are on this site are either gay or bisexual. It is awesome to hear from a straight woman's perspective! Is your boyfriend also into desperation and or wetting? What do you mean you make him 'pay'? Like with money or in some other way? Thanks for sharing with everyone here! I enjoyed reading your post!

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2022 at 8:59 PM, Pee Queen said:

Does he do a ridiculous pee dance like grabbing crossing legs and shift from foot to foot or he is a proud solid holder ? Ahah or he acts like a solid holder and you make him hold until he dances ??