Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 3 weeks later...

As a DL my own fantasy would be that the woman would wear a diaper under her wedding dress - and than at the peak moment of the ceremony, "you may kiss the bride" she would happily pee in her diaper while kissing. Creating their own unique secret wedding ceremony moment that only they know 🥰

Edited by vincp44 (see edit history)
1 hour ago, vincp44 said:

As a DL my own fantasy would be that the woman would wear a diaper under her wedding dress - and than at the peak moment of the ceremony, "you may kiss the bride" she would happily pee in her diaper while kissing. Creating their own unique secret wedding ceremony moment that only they know 🥰

Same here. Very nice

3 hours ago, vincp44 said:

that is actually quite profound and beautiful

I feel like unless it's a small private wedding or your bridesmaids know about your kinks, ittl be hard to get away with. Every wedding I've been to, the bridesmaids are up the bride's ass at all times. Helping put on the dress, makeup, and most importantly, holding the dress up while the bride pees. Diaper wise, even if you manage to get one on, they'll wonder why you're not going to the bathroom. Plus depending on the dress, changing would be a nightmare. In regards to wetting, a huge fluffy dress probably has enough layers you could pee at the table (hopefully the table cloth drags the ground) and not leave a stain. But luckily I hope to have a gothic style wedding so a black dress would hide the embarrassment. 

On 11/30/2022 at 6:56 PM, DutchMaster said:

I feel like unless it's a small private wedding or your bridesmaids know about your kinks, ittl be hard to get away with. Every wedding I've been to, the bridesmaids are up the bride's ass at all times. Helping put on the dress, makeup, and most importantly, holding the dress up while the bride pees. Diaper wise, even if you manage to get one on, they'll wonder why you're not going to the bathroom. Plus depending on the dress, changing would be a nightmare. In regards to wetting, a huge fluffy dress probably has enough layers you could pee at the table (hopefully the table cloth drags the ground) and not leave a stain. But luckily I hope to have a gothic style wedding so a black dress would hide the embarrassment. 

Certainly, the lack of a need to visit the bathroom is liable to raise suspicions, but changing might not be a problem. Given the characteristics of some wedding dresses, this would be an almost unique case where wearing one of those 24-hour diapers would be feasible without your unusual underwear being obvious. With the right bridesmaids, you might also be able to be open about what you are doing, explaining how you want to be free to enjoy the occasion without worrying about all the complications around using the toilet normally.

On 12/2/2022 at 8:13 AM, SoakMe said:

Certainly, the lack of a need to visit the bathroom is liable to raise suspicions, but changing might not be a problem. Given the characteristics of some wedding dresses, this would be an almost unique case where wearing one of those 24-hour diapers would be feasible without your unusual underwear being obvious. With the right bridesmaids, you might also be able to be open about what you are doing, explaining how you want to be free to enjoy the occasion without worrying about all the complications around using the toilet normally.

Yeah, and if you have bladder problems/have to go often, you can explain it as a practical choice!