Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Where do you draw the line

For me it is when it starts to stinks. This so unsexy for me. The fresh smell is okay but I normally drink lots of water so it does not smell. 

Drinking pee is also something which I can not find sexy. When my boyfriend peed on me and then i have oralsex with thim this is okay but really drinking it, is never an option for me. 

I would also not pee outdoors for sexy reasons when there are children or lots of people around. This is just a thing of respect for me. 

I think thats it. If anything else comes to my mind, i will let you know. ☺️

For me, to have a reverse effect? Public pee. When someone pre planned to have an accident by purposely drinking water, then having an accident in public. That's just mean. Others suffering for your fetish is just, mean. Eating, drinking it, also a huge turn off. Also I dont like poop, but not a turn off. And a SMALL smell is ok for me, as long as its not too bad. Another turn off is tied up. Chained. That makes me feel sad for the person. Even though the person did consent, the look on their faces just makes me feel sad. 

Edited by EmbarrassingSe
Im bad at using the site. Sorry (see edit history)

My interest in omorashi is limited to fictional characters (men only, really), so I'm answering this out of that angle.

Provided I can see it with the characters in question, I like most pee related stuff. Wetting, general watersports, drinking, all fine. I do, however, dislike public humiliation/wetting and wetting with the character feeling so embarrassed he wants to die of shame, unless he gets consoled after.

I also don't like it when  the pee is described as smelling strong/gross, or if it's stale and has that old pee smell to it.

• 1 year later...