Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Chapter 6: Jess’ New Found Passion

The next morning when Jess woke up, she immediately felt her full bladder ache as she needed to take her morning pee. Like everyone, she woke up every morning with a full bladder. Jess is not one to wake up in the middle of the night to pee unless it is a dire emergency. Often the case, Jess would wake up, run down the hall to the bathroom, pee, and then come back to her room where she would check social media or watch YouTube or TikTok until she felt like getting up, especially if she was off or worked late. Today was one of those days where she didn’t have to work until 2 PM, and when she rolled over and looked at the time, it was 9:54 AM, so she had plenty of time before she went to work. 

She woke up horny this morning. Occasionally happened but Jess wasn’t one to be horny all the time. She remembered that warm feeling of a wet crotch and a full load in the back of her pants and instantly became wet. She began to rub herself through her plain white panties. Sleeping in only a XXL T-shirt and panties, this was easy for her to do.

She closed her eyes and remembered that warm feeling from the night before flood her memory with bliss. She remembered how warm it felt to flood her panties with hot piss. How it spread over her bald pussy and how great it felt to rub herself after she finished. She was now so wet, her could feel it outside her panties. 

Still with her eyes closed, she began rubbing faster and faster as she remembered what it felt like to push a load into the back of her panties and how hard it was as they could only flex so much as she pooped. Then, something happened. She felt her hand getting warm. She opened her eyes, removed her top bed sheet, and looked down at her crotch. She had peed while masturbating. Not a lot, enough to make a small wet patch on the bed. Nothing more than she would have made if she were masturbating without undies on. 

Taking no chances of getting caught with a piss covered mattress, she decided to take her activities to the floor. She reached under to bed to find the still soaking wet peed and pooped in underwear from last night and a partially damp towel from her fun. She folded the towel in half and laid down on the ground with her butt on the towel. This way, she could masturbate and fantasize about wetting herself, and if it happened, she could let it happen. 

She got back to masturbating now. She closed her eyes and this time, slid her hand into those wet panties and was doing a combo of rubbing and fingering. As she moaned from enjoyment and bliss, she felt the urge to pee grow more and more. Every 30 seconds, she was pause from fingering, rub herself and pee for about 5 seconds at a time. After a few times doing this, she reached an incredible orgasm and moaned load and came. Instantly the flood gates opened and she soaked her poor white panties with a nights worth of dark golden yellow pee. She had peed for roughly 30 seconds as she laid there catching her breath, just pissing herself with enjoyment. 

She sat up on the towel and observed the damage. There was a visible yellow spot on her white Hanes panties with the rainbow stripe at the top of the waistband. She was relieved and happy. She sat there in wet, pissy panties for about 15 minutes as she scrolled through social media. 

She received a text from Rachel. 

R-“Heyyyy girl. I got a crazy story to tell you about last night!”

J-“me too! I did something naughty 🤪

R-“Same girl! I peed my bikini last night again after I left 😰 and it felt AMAZINGGGGG 🤤

J- “Damn girl! I gotta admit something… I peed my undies last night too! I wanted to see what it felt like to pee in undies”

R- “how did it feel??”

J- “well… good enough to do my morning pee in another pair this morning 😅🤤

J- “and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t still in them 😅 only happened 10 minutes ago“

R- “Fuck Jess that’s hot. You think I should try that??”

J- “why not? If you liked it enough to Pee your kini again, I bet you’d like undies too”

R- “hmmmm I might do it when I get home!”

• 3 weeks later...