Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Shy Pee-ers or Confident Pee-ers?

My boyfriend loves making me wet. He really likes to watch, of course. So I have a question for those of you who control someone else's bathroom usage: Do you like the shy pee-ers the best (the ones like me who hide our faces and try really hard not to pee in front of anyone) or the confident ones (the ones who will pee anytime, anywhere, and look you dead in the eye)? And why do you have that preference?

Also can someone teach me how to put up a poll?

It depends what you like. If it is an embarrassment factor, then obviously shy pee-ers are better and you hope it will happened somewhere very public to make them very red in face. But of course, that is a bit mean.

If you're looking for someone to pee where you say you would like to see him or her pee, confident ones are better and much easier to convince to do it.

I'm more a shy pee-er then confident one and friend who is very into controlling others, is always trying to embarrass me, just to se me blush.

I used to think I'd like confident pee-ers more, but I actually like shy pee-ers more. It's amazing seeing my partner put her hands over her eyes and face and pee in front of me, sometimes she'll put her arm over her eyes as well. The best part is when even though she's shy according to her other body language, she's pees very hard and strong and a great amount of volume. 

I'm not talking about bladder control specifically (I'm not much into this), but in general I'm more into confident pee-ers. I love women that are very vocal about their need to pee and don't feel ashamed, maybe because I have a thing for confident women in general. I still fondly remember a few "I have to take a pee" lines and situations that I've witnessed in the past - most in connection with long outdoor activities. Sweet memories...

I personally prefer pee-shy men, so shy they can't pee at all around others. I like the idea of contributing to a man's desperation by just watching him, making it impossible for him to release even if he's bursting. obviously this can be a super distressing thing for people so it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I've met some men who are pee shy and into desperation who enjoy their shyness playing into my control of their bladder

• 4 months later...

Confident women.  Actually, all the shy types I've known would never pee with a male watching.  If you've seen that dutch couple ceramic doing a lips-only kiss, my first two girl friends used that "bent forward" stance when peeing outdoors.  So sometimes I liked either girlfriend doing that "dutch kissing" or shoulder-to-shoulder hugging while she peed.  Other times I liked holding hands and watching. 

Japanese kissing-couple version

https://www.ebay.com/itm/285026513635?hash=item425ce772e3:g:5PYAAOSw3BhiJU0D&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoAAps8pbi%2FDE%2Bbk5MrcwURqRFB6E43LQzIkpNChuUg%2FvYm1DGacynRhWwASYDd%2FFPKwt6KG%2BBA4KCBE9Aj%2FegMXM4pFz4Y4cRqK%2BjmkUTa0UUXoALEOLMtGQtua%2Fb%2B%2FrAgZnxeKoWTf%2B1jJHHd6ruit%2BC%2F%2FaKJOnUPm1bH%2BKG6zMuBeAzkIkZIjq6Ch7xq1k0%2BNrOP%2BJEl8k%2B%2BdOUCJrQTE%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR47VgcOXYQ

Traditional:

51ldQjJTflL._AC_SY350_.jpg&sp=1669604138