Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale I wore my recently pissed trousers to work today.

3 nights ago, I intentionally held until I wet myself, just out of boredom.

I wore my general go-to clothing of formal black trousers with formal shoes and some sort of shirt - this time it was a white sports polo that had the thin, breathable material - which helped with the humid, sunny weather we're experiencing in the UK. That was actually my outfit for the day anyway, which mainly included going to work.

With the humidity, I drank a lot of water that day (and have done every day since, thanks to the weather). The result was a burst seal by dinner time which left me peeing frequently (almost non-stop) all afternoon. I have access to a toilet at all times and each time I went, it was an emergency. I'd literally barely make it in time on each and every bathroom visit. I'd be putting it off, trying to frantically do my work until I'd have no option but to hastily jump up and run to the toilet, where I'd barely get there in time. My bladder was so swollen and loose from the constant hydration that was necessary to work in that heat.

This made me horny. I simply had to play around with this. I had to wet myself after work and maybe even have a little fun toying with not-so-accidental leakages in the mean time.

I got home after work, expecting to pee myself on the long walk home, but wanted it to be genuine. I haven't had a genuine accident in a good while now, that wasn't orchestrated in some way or other.

I made it home dry, to my dismay. So, I just keep drinking and holding while I play some high-focus videogames to trigger an 'accident' in the most natural way. It takes about 2 more hours before I burst and tbh I wasn't that eventful for a number of reasons. Afterwards, I stripped down and left my clothes near by desk and headed to my bedroom to sleep.

Today, I wore my wet trousers to go to my temp 2nd job working nights as a security guard at a small office. I did not mean to, and it wasn't until I got in to work that I noticed my pants had that strong piss smell to them. How tf did I not smell that earlier? It could have been because I febreezed my whole outfit before wearing it for no other reason than to give myself a nice lasting smell - as if the shower I'd just had wasn't enough! I definitely should have known by the feeling of the trousers. They felt dry, but sodden, like they'd recently been stained with something like piss, and it was only that way on the inside, not the outside.

I was fuming with myself but realised once I was in that I'd be lone-working for my 8hr shift so I could turn that rage in to play time and plan to do a bit of leaking and maybe even plan a wetting for the journey home.

I'll post any accidents I have at the end of this shift on here soon, but for now I'm def having fun with my current urge to go!