Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

7 hours ago, Innate Tangent said:

It seems obvious that recording a diaper wetting with a thermal camera is going to show a lot more than just regular videography so I've decided to record myself wetting a diaper with my thermal camera. Haven't really seen anyone else do this, but I'm very interested to see if they have.

What do you guys think of this idea?

Anyway, here's a taste.

00:18 / 01:08

Let me know if you have any ideas for different things I could shoot in thermal infrared.

I've only seen this once before and I love it! Thanks for sharing hun!

Guest accidentlywet

This is really cool! I've only ever seen it done once before, I think I found something similar on tumblr before they banned adult content. 

Here's a couple more standing up. Second vid is rewetting.

00:08

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:50 / 00:59
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

00:30

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:11 / 00:32
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

the rewetting is super interesting because you can see how little seems to absorb in the original spot and it goes to the back. also you can see the original spot still slightly warm even though it being a rewetting it probably felt cold on the inside maybe because the wetness was wicking the body heat away. I believe you may have created a Genre on this site.  and you are gonna get a lot of requests for different materials and positions MY mind is racing at all things i hope you or other people with thermal cameras wet.

14 hours ago, yellowsailgg said:

the rewetting is super interesting because you can see how little seems to absorb in the original spot and it goes to the back. also you can see the original spot still slightly warm even though it being a rewetting it probably felt cold on the inside maybe because the wetness was wicking the body heat away. I believe you may have created a Genre on this site.  and you are gonna get a lot of requests for different materials and positions MY mind is racing at all things i hope you or other people with thermal cameras wet.

It was actually still quite warm, though not as warm as the fresh pee (as you can see from the video!) Someone on discord asked for a bedwetting one without a diaper so here's wetting some pajama pants.

2 hours ago, StubbornBunny said:

That's actually so cool!!!! I love this idea but, are they not expensive? 😅

They are expensive, yes. About as expensive as a professional 4k video camera.

On 7/20/2022 at 9:26 PM, pftish said:

That was cool 🙂 

Do you need to put the camera very close, or does it work from distance?

It needs to be fairly close because my camera has no has no zoom and fixed focus. Thermal cameras can't see though glass so lenses need to be made of exotic materials like Gallium Arsenide which makes lenses very expensive.

19 hours ago, Rivriv15 said:

I love this idea!!! Perhaps try black pants? I find it hard to tell when those are wet.

The pants in this video are black... Not that it makes any difference in the thermal infrared part of the spectrum. 😉

I'm glad people are so enthusiastic about this! Let me know if you have any requests for what to film or how to film them and I'll try to make them happen.

2 hours ago, ews21 said:

For someone who wants to buy one of these cameras, how much are they?

For around the quality you see here (with a used infrared inspection camera) the price is in the range of $800-1200, for one that is actually designed to shoot video you're looking at $5,000 - 20,000

Be aware that there are export restrictions on thermal imaging equipment as it is considered military ordinance. 

Edited by Innate Tangent (see edit history)

For around the quality you see here (with a used infrared inspection camera) the price is in the range of $800-1200, for one that is actually designed to shoot video you're looking at $5,000 - 20,000

Be aware that there are export restrictions on thermal imaging equipment as it is considered military ordinance. 

That is surprisingly affordable. I know that there are export restrictions on some thermal imaging equipment (I have seen the 5-20,000 items) and those are nice. I was more planning on using a thermal camera for a variety of things I have wanted to test for a while now.

On 7/24/2022 at 12:25 AM, Themaster258 said:

I love these so much. How does normal pants wetting look like? Or diaper below normal pants? Peeing in the garden after dark?

Normal pants wetting looks something like this:

Edited by Innate Tangent (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
On 7/24/2022 at 3:25 PM, Innate Tangent said:

00:16

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:41 / 00:41
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

01:03

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:48 / 01:21
  • Pause
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

those 2 little puddles under your feet in the first vid is the most adorable thing x3

On 7/24/2022 at 4:25 PM, Innate Tangent said:

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:00 / 00:00
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

00:33

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:55 / 01:21
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

The videos are as beautiful as they are fascinating.