Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Any browser games that feature wetting or some other form of omorashi?

TBH I remember playing this little game on Nickelodeon a long time ago that I can remember where the main character is desperate in front of a porta potty and the "game over" is him peeing himself. It was pretty comedic back then but it got me wondering; are they any other browser games that contained wetting (particularly female) or any other form of Omo? And I know flash is practically dead but I wanna hear what you people have played, seen, or heard.

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Uijj said:

Mellisa Knows All and Jenny date are great browser games! I don't have a download link for them, but it should be pretty easy to find some links and downloads to them searching around on this site. There are also some browser omorashi RPGs if you find the post titled "2000 omoRpg games, theres only a couple that work though and they are pretty old, hope this helped!

Do you know anything else about "Jenny Date"? I know Melissa Endures it All but nothing about "Jenny Date" and I can't find anything about it anywhere.