Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Men, how do you manage to wet the entirety of a diaper or pull-up?

Me too! although I'm not surprised if you are wetting with male anatomy.   position, absorption rate of the diaper and type of wetting  ( flood, normal, leaks over time) are all factors to take into account. i try to get the back wet too so i can lay in it and so It's not this big puffy glob in the front and flat padding in back.

here is what has worked for me so far:

1 laying on my back or like 90% reclined.  ( if you are wearing a goodnite be careful because mine tend to leak on the top front of one side even when laying perfectly flat perfectly center tucked if you know what I mean).

2  75% flood flow  sitting up if it starts to leak

the hope is that it doesn't all absorb in the front and it flows mostly to the back but not so much that is pools and leaks. if you are aiming for the center between the legs to get soggy then maybe don't lay back too far with a little milder flow.

hope this helps. good luck have fun!

6 hours ago, Conguy said:

I feel like whenever I try, it is 90% in the front and 10% on bottom. I'd prefer a more even coverage, especially to get the saggy look. Please any tips or ideas will help.

There's a reason boys diapers are made with extra absorbancy at the front and you seem to have discovered it!

That said, try wetting laying on your back with your knees bent to 90 degrees and you will be able to soak most of the back. Make sure your penis is pointing downwards.

18 hours ago, yellowsailgg said:

Me too! although I'm not surprised if you are wetting with male anatomy.   position, absorption rate of the diaper and type of wetting  ( flood, normal, leaks over time) are all factors to take into account. i try to get the back wet too so i can lay in it and so It's not this big puffy glob in the front and flat padding in back.

here is what has worked for me so far:

1 laying on my back or like 90% reclined.  ( if you are wearing a goodnite be careful because mine tend to leak on the top front of one side even when laying perfectly flat perfectly center tucked if you know what I mean).

2  75% flood flow  sitting up if it starts to leak

the hope is that it doesn't all absorb in the front and it flows mostly to the back but not so much that is pools and leaks. if you are aiming for the center between the legs to get soggy then maybe don't lay back too far with a little milder flow.

hope this helps. good luck have fun!

15 hours ago, Innate Tangent said:

There's a reason boys diapers are made with extra absorbancy at the front and you seem to have discovered it!

That said, try wetting laying on your back with your knees bent to 90 degrees and you will be able to soak most of the back. Make sure your penis is pointing downwards.

I can't hardly pee with my guy tucked down like you both describe, is that a skill you acquire? 

It's worth noting that more diluted pee will absorb and wick better than more concentrated less diluted pee. So be sure to hydrate and/or drink things that make your pee as close to water as possible! I usually try to have a glass of water and a second drink that has diuretic properties such as caffeine or alcohol on hand that I'm sipping from.

Other than that all I really have to offer is my own anecdotal experience/advice and opinions, so hopefully at least some of it will help you out! Most of it has already been more or less suggested, but a huge part of it, at least for me, comes down to using gravity and angling myself right. I'll usually wet in different positions depending on what part of the diaper I'm trying to use.

I should probably point out that I always point down whenever I tape up. I feel there's a lot more absorbent padding in that direction vs pointing up.

Usually at first I'll start off wetting standing up. I like starting off here in particular when the diaper is at its driest. That way the diaper is at its best wicking ability so it's able to more evenly spread the moisture around. I usually give it maybe one or two flood worths or until it feels like the sap in that specific region (where the diaper gets thinner so it can fit between the legs) is saturated. I'll also usually try to give it time to spread it around as well. So after wetting I'll usually try to stay standing for at least 5-10 minutes before sitting or lying down when possible.

Then I'll try to use the front more. Usually I'll do this by wetting while in a sitting position, the pressure put on the middle bottom portion of the diaper (near the middle of the legs where it gets less wide) causes it to kinda pool up and naturally move more towards the front which at this point should be relatively dry so it gets wicked up pretty well.

I'll also sometimes lie on my stomach, but usually I only do this after wetting while sitting at first and when I want more moisture to reach a higher spot on the front of the diaper. Or I'll get on my hands and knees and lower my head/chest towards the ground to get a similar result.

Then to get the back portion near my butt wetter I'll lie down on my back and wet that way. Sometimes with my hips slightly, or more than slightly, raised to reduce the pressure put on the back of the diaper so it can wick up the moisture as unencumbered as possible.

And that's more or less how I try to spread the wetness around as much as possible. I hope it helps!

Edited by LittleOtterPup
punctuation/spelling (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 5:58 AM, Conguy said:

I can't hardly pee with my guy tucked down like you both describe, is that a skill you acquire? 

For me it is very easy when I'm fully flaccid to point it "down" while laying. Sometimes to help it a bit you could try to actively "push" your penis with your hand in the right direction while trying to just let it flow. Just try to relax and maybe it'll happen.

While sitting I don't really get alot to the back as I form a sort of seal and it pools in the middle, then maybe it crawls up even in the back. But for that to happen the diaper has to be very full.

One thing I think I should point out.

Diapers and adult protection products are not designed for flooding.

The manufacturers are expecting the user to be constantly emptying small amounts of urine into their products.

For my personal experiences, I find trickling over a prolonged period, will have the protection fully absorbed before it starts to leak.

On 8/13/2022 at 8:14 AM, TheLoneRange said:

One thing I think I should point out.

Diapers and adult protection products are not designed for flooding.

The manufacturers are expecting the user to be constantly emptying small amounts of urine into their products.

For my personal experiences, I find trickling over a prolonged period, will have the protection fully absorbed before it starts to leak.

( born bological male here)I only recently discovered this while trying to train myself to pee in a Goodnite in bed at a laying position.  after a few tries my bladder would only trickle out even white desperate and so I tested to see how much and it totally absorbed all front to back over ~ 15 hours of slow dribbling.  even on my side slow triclking held well within the leak guards barriers.

see my statuses for more info and pictures. here is a peek at my other post. notice the

image.thumb.jpg.4b474f1f457789053bcd625ccf8ccf07.jpg.3f70936ebb0ed12f73feed3683323fb2.jpg

Edited by yellowsailgg (see edit history)
23 minutes ago, yellowsailgg said:

I only recently discovered this while trying to train myself to pee in a Goodnite in bed at a laying position.  after a few tries my bladder would only trickle out even white desperate and so I tested to see how much and it totally absorbed all front to back over ~ 15 hours of slow dribbling.  even on my side slow triclking held well within the leak guards barriers.

see my statuses for more info and pictures. here is a peek at my other post. notice the

image.thumb.jpg.4b474f1f457789053bcd625ccf8ccf07.jpg.3f70936ebb0ed12f73feed3683323fb2.jpg

That must have weighed a ton.