Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Just now, SomewhatSoaked said:

I wasn’t full to the brim just felt a pretty urgent need to go. I’ve never really measured so it’s hard to say how much. It was probably 20% less than a usual frantic wetting where I am as full as I can be.

Dang!! You guys have really big bladders 😩 I feel like I do too, I haven’t tested the waters (pun intended) so I feel like I can hold a lot more than I give myself credit for.

1 minute ago, Cutiepie135 said:

Dang!! You guys have really big bladders 😩 I feel like I do too, I haven’t tested the waters (pun intended) so I feel like I can hold a lot more than I give myself credit for.

Based on other accounts I’ve read here I’m definitely more in the average capacity category. I feel comfortable with holding but at a certain point I just can’t hold it anymore. Haha! I’m certain you can definitely hold your own.

1 minute ago, SomewhatSoaked said:

Based on other accounts I’ve read here I’m definitely more in the average capacity category. I feel comfortable with holding but at a certain point I just can’t hold it anymore. Haha! I’m certain you can definitely hold your own.

Thank you! I am going to check back in about 20 minutes to see where I’m at. I’m sure I can make it 🙂

28 minutes ago, SomewhatSoaked said:

Ok that sounds good. I have faith that you’ll still be dry. But hopefully a little more fidgety! 

It’s definitely got way more pressure now, but I’m not squirmy yet. 7/10!

Oh it’s getting kind of bad 😩 this is the point where I would definitely go to the toilet Bc i am way too scared of pissing myself

On 7/17/2022 at 10:53 PM, Cutiepie135 said:

Holy shit. I just pissed myself. I stood up Bc I didn’t want to piss on the bed, and I crossed my legs the best I could. Pee still leaked out, so I gave in and let my bladder go 😩 will be posting about this!

Thanks for sharing.  I like to hold until I burst also, but not in bed.  To much to clean up.