Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, thomascromwell2 said:

Awesome! Where on Telegram did you found it?? And the ones too big to upload here, can you share it another way? Thanks for the videos!!!

it's the last video I tried to upload them all together the limit is 75mb and the name of the telegram channel is on the videos [email protected]

Edited by UBIQUITOUS
add more info (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 7/31/2022 at 4:08 PM, WetterMesser said:

Man, she really soaked those jeans! She's obviously into this. I wonder how she got into it. Is she a camgirl or a normal streamer with bladder issues?

that's what i was trying to figure out too cuz it looks like she does it often and that's the reason why i wanted someone to translate what she's saying or anyone knows where she streams all of her stuff

this one looks like it's a different girl

Edited by UBIQUITOUS
to edit out some mistakes (see edit history)

I just discovered these the other day when I found a video on thisvid of the first batch of these stitched together; and now I'm lo-key obsessed. Is the Telegram channel that's capturing these not giving up the name of the streamer? Like the other poster, I'm definitely interested to know if she's a cam girl or just a regular streamer. If the latter...holy hell, the Twitch gang needs to step up their game, lol. Either way we need to know who she is and how we can watch her live. 

I don't get it, she must be popular, doing this kind of stuff. I'm guessing she's just a regular streamer--heh, "streamer"--who, in typical streamer fashion, will do whatever it takes to get viewers and donations. I'd just love if someone could give us the background on her. I wish that Telegram channel would give up her handle.

I think this is a different girl...tho they look somewhat similar (but who can tell when everyone's using a filter), the space they're filming in is different, and so is their attitude/approach. The girl above has no problem letting loose all over her floor without much thought; but this one seems prepared with a supply of puppy pads, and apparently needs some coaxing and intense concentration. At least her screen name wasn't redacted; looks like it's 小草莓 (Little Strawberry...guess the bedsheets are part of the theming). 

Does anyone have a suggestion of which site/app this is? With at least one screen name now I can maybe have a hope of finding the other, if I can find out which of the 5000 different streaming sites in China this is.

Edited by GSS..GS
i can't type for schnitt (see edit history)
9 minutes ago, Cherylicious said:

need someone good with telegram to dig more..

and has anyone searched the telegram ID so openly displayed? lol

Well, that's where I and the OP got these from. But this Telegram channel is just a dumping ground for contributions from viewers who record nip slips, panty flashes, and the like, from Chinese streaming sites--the Chinese equivalents of Twitch. (Some clips are hardcore enough they must be coming from cam sites.) Starting around July they started uploading these peeing clips.

This is great and all, but I'd like to actually watch her livestream, maybe record it, because these clips are short. I want to see what happens before/after (like, just how long is she continuing to broadcast in soggy pants?) But her clips have no identifying marks that might help us find her actual channel. I wish I knew even which streaming service she was on but I believe there are dozens in China. (i'm assuming this is mainland China and not Taiwan, since a previous poster claimed he identified her as having a Beijing accent.) 

I'd say based on the fact she doesn't dress particularly sexy, that she has no other "sexy" clips on this Telegram, and from how nicely set-up her studio looks, that she's probably not a cammer, but just a semi-pro lifestyle streamer on a Chinese streaming site, hawking for money, like all streamers the world 'round. There's one crawler on one of her videos that, if I translated it correctly, looks like she's collecting money for a trip to S. Korea and the US. Typical streamer stuff. But the fact she just pees herself on camera instead of doing the usual streamer BRB screen is what blows my mind. At this point, just since July, she has ten clips of her peeing herself or peeing all over her floor from under her dress or skirt.

The Telegram channel itself itself is a bit sus, to be honest (clips are interspersed with posts that look like they're selling access to private channels, and other stuff), and there's no way to contact the owner AFAIK, tho they also run a Twitter account that we could try to tweet at to see if they respond. I went back as far as January to see if there might be other clips of her that had ID on them, but no luck.