Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A question for the girls: what do you find sexy in male omorashi?

On 7/18/2022 at 12:01 PM, PrincessPEEach said:

To get back to the original topic….

it only turns me on if it was purposeful or planned. I’m into guys that are into it for  enjoyment or sexual purposes….I don’t find true accidents hot at all, in any situation.

ok, So an "accident" is planned in advance: I decide to wait until I lose control when others will see me, then chicken out and decide not to go through with it, then I lose control and have a huge planned accident. Is this a "true" accident because I made a last-minute decision not to go through with it, before I lost control and completely wet my pants?

2 hours ago, petitewonder said:

Shyness, whimpering, a little embarrassment and blushing, crying a bit, trembling, neediness, VOCALIZATION of any kind really; I don't want them to be distraught or utterly humiliated but just moderately upset enough that they let me comfort and take care of them

It's kind of funny to do lol, since I can hide vocalization until the very end and after that it's just sounds like "mmm" if I'm suppressing it.  But if I put no effort in to stifle all that, there's plenty more vocalization.  But then I kinda wonder if that's enough on its own, but then I also want it to be as real as possible for anyone who wants to watch, so there's a balancing act lol.

Going out of my way to torture myself certainly makes it easier to vocalize, and I've had someone reach out to me saying he enjoys that, but I don't want to lean too hard into that either without knowing how much distress people want or are okay with.

On 7/26/2022 at 10:03 PM, Weather said:

It's kind of funny to do lol, since I can hide vocalization until the very end and after that it's just sounds like "mmm" if I'm suppressing it.  But if I put no effort in to stifle all that, there's plenty more vocalization.  But then I kinda wonder if that's enough on its own, but then I also want it to be as real as possible for anyone who wants to watch, so there's a balancing act lol.

Going out of my way to torture myself certainly makes it easier to vocalize, and I've had someone reach out to me saying he enjoys that, but I don't want to lean too hard into that either without knowing how much distress people want or are okay with.

I would prefer natural vocalization over exaggerated vocalization in most cases, but some people can act really well, and some people might be more likely to vocalize if there's someone else there too; I'm unsure what the general consensus is on this but I think people prefer for any vocalizations not to delve too much into the realm of overacting. In many videos I've seen of male omorashi, there is 0 vocalization (I'd go so far as to say most tbh lol); but yeah, it's moreso the helplessness that causes the vocalization. So when I say vocalization of any kind, it can be more on the subtle side or the more intense side, just somewhere in between 0 to 100 if that makes sense lol. 

If someone posts a video of themselves, my assumption is usually that they are not *actually* in distress, but I do get what you're saying because especially if someone is acting it well enough, the distress can be a detractor. For me personally, I am uncomfortable watching videos where the person wetting is being scolded in an overly cruel way, blamed, or humiliated in front of a crowd. 

4 hours ago, petitewonder said:

I would prefer natural vocalization over exaggerated vocalization in most cases, but some people can act really well, and some people might be more likely to vocalize if there's someone else there too; I'm unsure what the general consensus is on this but I think people prefer for any vocalizations not to delve too much into the realm of overacting. In many videos I've seen of male omorashi, there is 0 vocalization (I'd go so far as to say most tbh lol); but yeah, it's moreso the helplessness that causes the vocalization. So when I say vocalization of any kind, it can be more on the subtle side or the more intense side, just somewhere in between 0 to 100 if that makes sense lol. 

If someone posts a video of themselves, my assumption is usually that they are not *actually* in distress, but I do get what you're saying because especially if someone is acting it well enough, the distress can be a detractor. For me personally, I am uncomfortable watching videos where the person wetting is being scolded in an overly cruel way, blamed, or humiliated in front of a crowd. 

So far I've made two videos, the first one was a bit more natural I feel, though I enjoyed completely drenching myself in the 2nd one lol.  Thinking for any next one I could probably combine things to give me the intensity to be more naturally vocal, like using a rolling pin to press my bladder back into my pelvis.

Even though Im in a relationship with another woman, I have this fantasy where Im sleeping with/cuddling with/ having sex with a guy and we both have to pee pretty bad, but he has to pee so much worse. He doesnt want to get up and go pee because he's nude and cant find his clothes, or he snuck in to be with me and no one else can know hes here, so bathroom is off limits to him. I opt to hold with him, but he ends up wetting himself. ❤️ 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Closed_Account
On 7/30/2022 at 12:34 AM, petitewonder said:

That's absolutely adorable 🙂

Very wholesome.

On 7/27/2022 at 12:36 AM, petitewonder said:

Shyness, whimpering, a little embarrassment and blushing, crying a bit, trembling, neediness, VOCALIZATION of any kind really; I don't want them to be distraught or utterly humiliated but just moderately upset enough that they let me comfort and take care of them

That's so cute 🙂

On 7/26/2022 at 3:57 PM, footedsleeper said:

ok, So an "accident" is planned in advance: I decide to wait until I lose control when others will see me, then chicken out and decide not to go through with it, then I lose control and have a huge planned accident. Is this a "true" accident because I made a last-minute decision not to go through with it, before I lost control and completely wet my pants?

I would say it's not an accident.

It's an on purpose.

You deliberatey chose to drink more liquid than you know is sensible.

You deliberatey chose a location to have an accident.

All this is premeditated. The fact that you either didn't make it to your preferred place and released too soon or waited too long and got cold feet, is neither hear nor there.

All that prep work makes it planned.

The closest I can ever get to an accident is with messing. I suffer with IBS and Sorbitol is a problem. It makes for very large, very soft messes. I'll get little warning as to when it will hit. It can be as little as two hours, the other week it took around 18 hours to kick in.

But it's still planned if I knowingly chose to eat the sorbitol.