Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I watched Aggretsuko for hours while constantly drinking, and my bladder making a slight bulge in my abdomen, occasionally grabbing myself, until 1:48 am when I rushed to the bathroom leaking a little bit. I stepped into the shower and relaxed myself completely, letting the warmth spread across my butt and thighs...

standing in a growing puddle, I sat down for a minute and let out a little more, getting hard and bulging in my shorts. I started touching myself as I rewet again(couldn't help it).

I turned on the faucet and poured a bunch of lavender bubble mixture in the water, occasionally testing the temp while leaking(intentionally). I've already thrown off my top and peeled off my shorts, but I'm leaving my tight box/briefs on for a while so the wetness lasts.

My bath is now almost full(and very bubbly) and I still have to pee a little, and I don't wanna take them off, but I'm gonna have to peel them off and just let the rest out in the tub. Or do I?

I held my wet bulge one last time, before ripping my shorts off and throwing them on the pile, letting my cock spring up as I started pissing on my wet clothes and all over the floor.

I finally sat down in the tub, but my dick was still hard and above the water, so I pissed on my hand to use as lube. then started stroking, while pissing all over myself and rubbing my tits occasionally between edges

It's 3:11 am, and I'm about to orgasm while writing this, I'm feeling so satisfied and wet with pee. my thighs are still slightly sticky despite being submerged, and It feels amazing pissing up into the air all over myself and over the edge of the tub whenever the urge hits.

probably gonna put on my shark onesie and pee in bed a little when I get out of my bubble bath...