Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I haven't written Kira in so long I'm gonna go all out on this one. Kinks upon kinks. Writing tropes. Self indulgent. Self insert. Suspiciously plot convenient stand powers. High intensity. High horny level. ⚠️Rape/non-con warning⚠️ Enjoy it if you can.

Kira woke up, and was oddly fully clothed and lying on the sidewalk, bathing in sunlight...Wait...On the sidewalk?...Kira quickly sat up, his face burning in shame. How did he get here? and when? He couldn't seem to remember. Quickly picking himself up, he looked around. People were definitely staring. How embarrassing. Kira swallowed hard and looked at the ground as he started on a walk back home. It was only a few steps into his walk that he finally felt it. A sudden and sharp urge to urinate. It hit him like a train and he wasn't ready. He paused all movements, stiffening with his legs pressed close together. He just barely stopped himself from leaking. 

"No...Not now...not here. " He whispered to himself. It was all happening too fast. He began a cautious shuffle to a familiar small restaurant. It was the only way he'd be able to make it to a restroom, he thought. Kira was sweating bullets. His heavy breathing and rushed mannerisms drawing more attention to himself. He wished people would stop looking at him as he pushed past staff and customers alike. The heavy fullness sloshing inside of him and angrily throbbing with each step was enough to make him drop his pride for a moment to let out a desperate whimper. As soon as he entered the restroom and ensured the door was locked, he let himself double over, holding his groin to regain control. His eyes squeezed shut as his frame trembled. Lettings out a shuttering breath, he opened his eyes again, only to meet the eyes of another man. He fell backward in fear, clutching the wall behind him. His voice was nothing but a pathetic squeak as he found himself unable to speak. It was a miracle the scare hadn't caused a flood in his pants. He locked eyes with the man, who licked his lips and grabbed Kira's face, adoring his incredulous expression. Kira's heart pounded. No matter how hard he tried, Killer Queen wouldn't emerge.  Kira was frozen. 

"Listen to me, pretty kitten..." the mans soft, yet firm voice tickled his ears, his hair was not very interesting in terms of style. Long and straight with swooped bangs. It was the color Kira found his eyes locking onto. It was firetruck red. An intense, yet somehow charming contrast to his black and white checkered suit. The next word snapped him out of his trance, "We don't want any trouble now, do we? Get on your knees, bitch." the man grinned. the scene was all too familiar. Kira felt tears burning in the corners of his eyes. Was he really about to get face-fucked in a restaurant bathroom? To his surprise, he was mistaken. after dropping to his knees, another command was given, "Ass to your heels. I want you to get real comfortable before I step on your weak little tummy." Kira couldn't help but blush at this comment, and having no other option, he obliged. The man leaned into his face, grabbing it by the chin, "I'm gonna give you a little choice here...What turns you on more, men or women?" His smug grin dropped into a glare, "Don't lie to me, piss kitty..." the mans lips moved dangerously close to his own. Kira struggled to get any words out.

"I...prefer women..." he gulped.

"You prefer women?" The man pulled away and scoffed, pushing Kira's head down. When Kira lifted his head up, he was stunned. the man in front of him was...well, he was actually a she now. Her curvy figure and delicate hands gave it away immediately, not to mention her chest pushing outward against her suit. She pulled the suit open, freeing her chest just enough to slot his face between her breasts "Say it right, kitty boy," her sultry voice sent shivers down Kira's spine. He gazes into her violet eyes with lust, "you like this, huh? How about this?" she plunged her fingers into his soft lips. He immediately  got to work on suckling the digits, tracing over the texture  over and over with his tongue as if he was mapping her fingerprints with it. His bladder was suddenly overcome with desperation and he leaked a bit into his boxers. He moaned at the taste of relief and she pulled away, slapping his face, "Now answer the question, kitty. What turns you on more?" she caressed his chest through his suit before working to undo it. 

"Women...woman turn me on...And since you want to hear me be so crude, I suppose you'd delight to know that I'm hard right now, thanks to you. I just wanted to use the restroom, you dirty bitch." Kira's lower lip extended in a pout. It was quickly wiped out with another slap. He moaned at this.

"You've got some balls talking to me like that, piss kitty." she pressed her heel into Kira's bladder. He let out a strained groan. Piss began soaking his pants from the center of his hard bulge, "You know...You're gonna have to cum before you can empty that cute little bladder..." she placed a hand over Kira's eyes, and once he was allowed to see again, the person before him was, once again, a man, "I wonder if I can still make you cum as a man, hmm?" His fingers teased Kira's nipples. He lifted one of Kira's hands and licked at the palm for a while, loosing himself in it. He pulled away and chuckled, "Apologies, I lost myself..." 

"Shut up..." Kira muttered, not sure himself why he  was even so bothered such a mild provocation. This earned him a firm slap. This was notably much more deliberate than the previous, and with his thick, masculine hands, much more jarring. 

"Don't talk to me like that, bitch. Unless you wanna be my slave for more than just today. Now, get up." He slapped his face again, leaving a red mark. Kira complied, looking away as tears began to fall from is face. The woman was back again.

"Oh, you poor, poor baby. You wanna cry? Go ahead and cry, my pretty little piss kitty," She caressed his body, licking his face and neck and undressing him slowly as he cried, his bladder aching. Before he knew it, the woman was a man again.

"Hands on the wall," he demanded. Kira pressed his palms to the wall, bracing himself for what he knew was about to happen. Just as expected, the man entered him from behind. It was dry and painful, but the man didn't seem to care, he just pounded into him until he was wet with his own arousal. Kira's whole body was a shaking, sweating mess as the mans cock repeatedly pushed against his bladder and prostate. He cried out several times, no longer worried about his pride. It hurt, and it was just too many sensations at once. Eventually, his body gives in to the sensations, lurching violently as it decides to release both cum and piss at once, doing so with urgent force and messy direction. Kira nearly screamed out. He would have if it weren't for the man pushing a palm to his mouth, "Shhh...we've already spent so much time here...Wouldn't wanna get caught like this, would we?" Kira looked on wordlessly at the cum and urine that now painted the wall before him. He just wanted to cry his throat sore, "Now, put your clothes back on, my pretty little piss kitty." It was the last he heard of the strange, shapeshifting being before they seemed to vanish just as mysteriously as they had appeared. Kira complied.

Edited by KiraFan
Adding tags (see edit history)