Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale My first omorashi experience

Today was my first time actually trying to do omorashi.  instead of actually trying to hold anything, i prefer seeing others desperate because it’s an instant turn on! My bladder is extremely strong and always has been like that, and I am used to only one or two toilet uses during the day. I am writing this to ask you guys to recommend me some holding challenges because I can’t seem to find many good ones. I need ones that really test and push the limits of a bladder. Much appreciated!

Hey, congrats XD 

I have a weirdly strong bladder so always struggled to find good holding challenges but the best one as I remember was labelled as Girls Only. It was something like 'Hard Pee Holding Challenge (Girls Only)' but can't remember the exact title. Just remember it was the only one that ever made me leak.

You could also check out Milovana but be aware there's a lot of more hardcore stuff on there too. You can search the Webteases and there's a few pee holding ones that have timers to force you to wait the allotted time, which could be fun if you have a fair amount of time to give over to a hold.

There's also rapid desperation (search it on here if you're unfamiliar with the concept) which can temporarily weaken your bladder for a couple hours, making all the challenges significantly harder!

Hope this helps and enjoy 😉

I hesitate in suggesting it, but you say you have a strong bladder and have gone only once or twice in a day before lol.  If you agree to abort if you start getting any health concerns, then, do something like I do sometimes:

Pee in the morning, take note of the time.  The important part for your fun is that you last peed in the morning.

Drink water throughout the day, adjust based on how slowly or quickly you're filling.

Drink decent amounts with your meals.

Sleep with your full bladder.  For extra fun, drink more water right before bed.

Pee at the same time as the previous morning.

Again, do this carefully, I do not want to be responsible for someone's injury.

I just did another today, which comprised of the "Rapid Desperation" as well as the Road Trip on milovana. I did both one at a time, rapid desperation acting as a kind of opener, just to fill my bladder up for road trip. I was literally about to let go,  but then i was given permission to pee. Great fun. Thanks for suggestions!

On 7/17/2022 at 3:08 AM, romanf123 said:

Today was my first time actually trying to do omorashi.  instead of actually trying to hold anything, i prefer seeing others desperate because it’s an instant turn on! My bladder is extremely strong and always has been like that, and I am used to only one or two toilet uses during the day. I am writing this to ask you guys to recommend me some holding challenges because I can’t seem to find many good ones. I need ones that really test and push the limits of a bladder. Much appreciated!

Do 2-3 long duration holds (sub some time for volume to keep it to a short timeframe, but I tend to find endurance stress to be the best for this). Then get your bladder noticeably full. Wait until an hour or so after you feel that you might want to go to the toilet, then start a new holding challenge.

Getting your bladder and/or sphincter tired brings you down to normal people's level 😛

Though don't do this too regularly as it's a quick way to get infections or actual damage to yourself.

Edited by Wrakkar (see edit history)