Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Submissive Wetting (due to rough sex)

I love it! ❤ Have you two talked about anything else omorashi?

In terms of homosexual omorashi specifically, I enjoy the thought of being submissive myself.  Being trapped in a man's embrace and either struggling and being restrained, or just wiggling against him without attempting to fight my way out of the hug, are what I personally think of.  Add in a side of oral ☺

On 7/15/2022 at 5:04 AM, Weather said:

I love it! ❤ Have you two talked about anything else omorashi?

In terms of homosexual omorashi specifically, I enjoy the thought of being submissive myself.  Being trapped in a man's embrace and either struggling and being restrained, or just wiggling against him without attempting to fight my way out of the hug, are what I personally think of.  Add in a side of oral ☺

We have, actually! He knows all my kinks, so he knows I'm into it. He said it's not something he's into at all, but doesn't judge me for being into it. He's into a lot of uncommon kinks himself. It's good that he knows I like it, even if he doesn't participate.

He'd never topped before until recently, so as part of my explaining it to him, I warned him that depending on the guy bottoming, he might make the bottom pee a bit if he does it a certain way.

This time when I wet, I'd actually gone to the bathroom not too long before we had sex. When he made me have an accident, I ended up completely emptying my bladder. There wasn't a lot in it, but way more than I thought would be. It definitely caught me off guard to be able to feel my pee spraying out hard and not being able to do anything to stop it. I enjoyed being so thoroughly vulnerable and humiliated.

I actually have seen my friend desperate a couple of times. We've known each other for several years, and he's pretty close (in a number of ways) with both me and my boyfriend. Statistically the amount of time we've spent together made it probable.

Actually, relevant to what you mentioned, one of the times we were watching a movie together I didn't know he needed to go to the bathroom. The movie was really long and he'd had a ton of sugary drinks. By the end of the movie we were cuddling and play fighting very lightly. I pinned him down by laying on top of him for a second. At that point, he made a strange face and said very urgently that he had to go to the bathroom right then.

Rough sex and bdsm games can easily make you pee, when you have full bladder and pressure is applied to it. It happened to me a few times already. First time, when I was pushed against the table and taken from behind. I couldn't hold it. Every time he pushed, I peed a little. It made me start peeing eventually. Before it was over, was my bladder pretty empty too and a puddle on the floor.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)
On 7/21/2022 at 1:49 PM, CarmenCD said:

Rough sex and bdsm games can easily make you pee, when you have full bladder and pressure is applied to it. It happened to me a few times already. First time, when I was pushed against the table and taken from behind. I couldn't hold it. Every time he pushed, I peed a little. It made me start peeing eventually. Before it was over, was my bladder pretty empty too and a puddle on the floor.

That's really hot! I think this has to be my favorite kind of wetting, both to experience and see. I've made someone else pee from rough sex a few times before. He was embarrassed but I thought it was cute.

As for myself, I enjoy the aspect of being fully at someone else's mercy, given that I trust that person. My friend is really gentle in regular life, so he's my favorite person to be dommed by because I know he's always looking out for me.

On 7/29/2022 at 8:04 AM, NerdyGayBoy said:

That's really hot! I think this has to be my favorite kind of wetting, both to experience and see. I've made someone else pee from rough sex a few times before. He was embarrassed but I thought it was cute.

As for myself, I enjoy the aspect of being fully at someone else's mercy, given that I trust that person. My friend is really gentle in regular life, so he's my favorite person to be dommed by because I know he's always looking out for me.

Helplessness during sex is a real thrill. If you don't completely trust the person, it can be a real emotional roller-coaster, when you are at his mercy. I done it only once, when drunk and thought that is a good idea. I let 2 total strangers (man and a woman) taking me home from a party and we end up at their place. They talked me into letting them bound me while we were in their special games room. Luckily nothing really bad happened, but thinking back, it could. I don't recommend anyone do what I done. I still had to endure a few things I didn't plan doing it and would probably not do it, if not tricked into that. Emotions run so high, that I couldn't control my bladder and spurted and peed in my panties on several occasions when forced to do things or had to decide between yes or no when put in front of decisions.