Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

"After a quick look around, realizing it was just me and I was trapped in the library until morning, I returned to my computer. I know knew I was going to wet myself. It was 11pm and the library only re-opened at 7am. There was no way I could hold on for 8 hours when I was already bursting to pee from multiple cups of coffee.

Now, I didn't want to just give up. I did consider a few obvious solutions that could have saved me from embarrassment. 

First, i considered calling for help. The only problem was the library had terrible reception. It would take me a while to find somewhere in the giant building to make a call, then whoever I called would have to find someone who works at the university, then they would have to turn out to come and release me. Even after all of that, they would probably find me in wet jeans and my work would be incomplete.

The second thing I considered was finding a bin to wee into. The problem with this was that all of the bin were built into the walls with small gaps to place your litter into. There was no way I could hover over anything to relieve myself. 

And so, one of my great qualities is knowing when i am beaten. There is no point worrying over something you can't control? So, i went back to my desk, even buying another cup of coffee from the machine (I might as well go out in style, right?) and continued working. 

Amazingly, i did manage to hold my myself for a while longer. My bladder was throbbing. I had to pee so badly it hurt. Not wanting to go down without a fight, which is totally against my nature as I already knew i was beaten, i continued to hold. 

I had never wet myself before but, a few leaks and some soggy panties later, i couldn't hold it in anymore. I tried. But I was genuinely too desperate to stop it. I didn't give up. There was no thought process where I thought, I might as well just let it out. I 100% involuntarily pissed my pants. 

And what did I do? I ignored it. I continued to work as wee pooled around my bum, soaking my blue jeans. I continued to work as the wee splashed off the chair onto the unfortunate carpet. And I continued to work as I eventually, after what seemed like forever, stopped weeing. I just sat there is totally soaking-wet jeans and finished my project. Just after midnight, I submitted my work and rose out of my chair to inspect the damage. The area was completely drenched. Around 75% of my jeans had turned a dark blue colour; more than I thought. I don't think I had ever pissed out so much.

In the morning I was waiting at the the front of the library for someone to open the door. In retrospect, I should have hid and sneaked out then nobody would have known I had wet myself. 

As the caretaker opened up the library for the day, his mouth hung open as he saw me waiting to get out in pissed jeans. 

"Sorry" was the only word I could mutter as I dashed past him, bright red in the face. 

And that was my most embarrassing moment"

Who's story would you like to hear next?

A) Casper (male)

"I once got tied to a chair and wet myself..."

B) Lottie (Female)

"I once wet myself at a cocktail party..."

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Emma finally returned from the bathroom probably feeling much lighter.  "So about what you said..." Phil mumbled. Emma remained silent, making no attempt to stop Phil saying what he wanted to. 

Phil decided to proceed as normal for now. He didn't want to appear like he was trying to create a situation where Emma was desperate for the bathroom, even though he would love to see it!  As Em

Hmm, this one is a tougher choice. I think I'll go with Option C. Emma's a new employee after all without much if any relevant experience in the industry, so Phil could try to justify it as a lea

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 10/7/2023 at 10:12 AM, peepal1 said:

B duh..

A need for pee....

Giving her only option to use men's room with only urinals left avalible, her too desperate to care though and baring all with pants at ankles she goes while standing as she taught herself how without a device. Then wipes after before pulling up pants. 

Hi, I've not updated this story for a long time. This is my current active story if you're interested: